• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

some adivice for american pot heads

Sorry, dust1n, I was thinking you were European for some reason! Never mind my whole mind-your-own-buisness speil
Lilhighguy, you must just get really shitty schwag. What part of the country do you live in? The shwag I get generally smells fairly danky, green, slightly sticky and has hairs, and is budded up and does not resemble leaves and dirt in a bad at all. It's good, usually tasty bud with a nice high that lasts at least a couple of hours. Like I said before, definately worthwhile weed for $50
I've had lots of kb as well as keif and hash, so I've had plenty of high-quality shit to compare my weed too

-- "dont buy from someone who want let you smoke off it first" Why? For a quality test? Quality/authenticity is easily determined by sight/smell. For Safety?
you can defiantly tell the quality by smoking means= the only definate way to tell the quality of marijuana is to smoke it. real examples(my experiances)
outdoor grown b.c. bud-looks terrible,smells terrible,tastes terrible- but its potent and the high lasts long
unpure durban- looks sweet,nice taste...it was lacking potency several people complained
unfortuantly ive only gotten the chance to smoke bluelighters out once..but it was with sick bubbleberry, im not a liar.
pick it apart some more.

Dood, don't you have a little yellow bus to catch or somethin?
Your posts aren't making any sense and have no point.
------------------
Meth....it does a body good!

Alright guys, the man admitted to his shortcommings, how about we just let this thing die?

I am locking this as it can only go downhill from here ..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)