STARSCAPE June 8th, Baltimore MD

All that I have to say is GOA on the beach!!! And that Ultraworld is perhaps the best promotion company on the east coast. Their parties are always top-notch.

i will definitely be there.
i already have my hotel room booked and i know for a fact other BLers will be staying at this hotel because i got them rooms also. so here it is, and its closer to the venue than the one we all stayed at last year:
btw, its fairly cheap... $83/night for 2 double beds. that's only like $20/head if you have 4 people in your crew. my friends and i are booking for 2 days and making a weekend out of it, b/c as most of you know from last year, no one wanted to get the fuck up at noon to haul out.
here it is:
BALTIMORE S @I695 (GLEN BURNIE
6323 Ritchie Hwy.
GLEN BURNIE, MD 21061
UNITED STATES
Tel: 1-410-6364300
Fax: 1-410-6362630
E-Mail: [email protected]
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

doctor love... check your email.

Of course I'll be there. Wouldn't miss this for my own funeral. So will Thomas.
Plus since we're part of the local psytrance crew (psychokinetics) that is running the sound system on the beach this year, Thomas and I will be in for the setup and teardown.
I'll be on the beach most of the night (except for Acquaviva's set).
Bachus
3,000 years of partying

Originally posted by sugafist:
And its 2 days after my b-day so I'm for sure feelin the same excitement you've got gmni13!! (GEMINIS, ROCK-ON!)
HELL YEAH FOR THE GEMINIs!!!!!!! w00t! w00t!! he he. starscape is 3 days b4 my 20th bday--so, its my birthday partie as well :) i can't fuckin wait for this partie, last year was awesome--i love outdoor parties. and ultraworld always has good parties (except the awful nye shit this year)
this sounds like a perfect time for me to actually meet some BL'ers, as i've yet to meet anybody in real life, or participate in any meetup. but...i think this time i'd definetly be up for meeting some people :) :) :) so...lemme know whats up with that!
oh--and its absolutely mandatory that you sing "happy birthday" to me :)
~*~kristen~*~

Originally posted by zApo:
Does any1 know any of the breakbeat dj's...they any good?
Dude/dudette, all I can say is if you're really into some funky 2-step/breaks, you REALLY don't want to miss J Da Flex!! Just one of the main reasons I'm takeing this party into consideration.
Like 80% of the people I've met at Boo 6 recommended that I attend Starscape. I've heard that in terms of vibe and overall production that Ultraworld parties are unmatched.
I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the names on the lineup, but then again, I've heard the one's I am familiar with 1000s of times ad nauseam... I also need a break away from the seemingly "predictable" scene that I'm used to here in NY/NE... So in a lot of ways, this'll be something a lil' different for me. (seems like I just convinced myself into going...hehe)
I'll be there!
-Teddy

^ well if there is going to be a good vibe at this party i'll hhave to bring my jaded ass to it to make shure i even out all the happy and good vibes.

Sinthetik, will you draw me another sunrise this year in my memory book? last year's was pure art. ;)

Well the time is approaching andI dont care if I am on my deathbed I am not missing this event. I am trying to get caress to go she will be letting me know also I will hopefully be bringing my best friend a rave virgin. I promise not to loose anything this year especially my blankets and rufiano and asm no jacket borrowing this year hahaha j/k

^
|
|
|
fuuuuuuck. i left my fuzzy yellow blanket there last year :( now whatever will we use as a landmark??
squeakers... cant to wait to see you ;) the old crew back together again
*does a little dance*

wait !!!! e-girl squeaks caress. brain overload. that will rock getting the old crew again all we need is dazed raver and rollergirl i'll work on those 2...
kasper

anyone know how far baltimore is from western mass? namely stockbridge? and would anyone be passing remotely near there on the drive down? just curious... i wanna go, but i have a few things to work out before i say either way. thanks much!
love
squirticus minimus

hey kasper you still talk to JJ? tell him I said hi I see becca online all the time but I think getting her to show will be almost impossible

Well, so far it look slike Me and Pixiegirl are gonna fly out from Cali. I went last year and had a blast.

wait !!!! e-girl squeaks caress. brain overload. that will rock getting the old crew again all we need is dazed raver and rollergirl i'll work on those 2...
kasper
the last party i saw dazed at was exodus 3. i'd be so happy to see him and hardcorekwhore again. those 2 are adorable. i havent talked to him in awhile though. as for becca... i thought she didnt do parties anymore?? but kasper that would be awesome if you get her to go.
we gotta get soulfly to go.
spencer.... /me misses you and cant wait to see u. i still have a surprise for you.