• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Starting to like MDMA way too much!

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I believe this is not very good, I already started to like MDMA very very much, way too much, this week I took it 3 times, very small doses <100mg yet I guess it's not healthy unfortunately...

that stuff is too good, way too good not to be taken almost daily!...

...but I guess I just have to force myself and stop taking it often, what about once a week? ...any suggestions?

I wouldn't dare take MDMA once a week, even if it was smaller doses. Even with months between sessions, the subtler benefits of the effect seem to diminish somewhat. It becomes less sacred really easily. And i don't think it's worth taking something that heavy on the system without having a really outstanding and memorable time.

If you want to take drugs daily you better love weed cause i don't think anything else is sustainable for a vast majority of people.

Last edited:
MDMA starts to really fuck you up when you binge it for days on end IME. Not to mention you start loosing the magic quality and it just turns into a stimulant sorta drug. Now 4-MMC and 3-MMC on the other hand i used to take daily at periods and id always got really high and euphoric all the time. But using any empathogens too often cant be healthy for you.

I know what you mean. Back in the day, I used it as much as the OP. I was temporarily psychologically addicted to it; never physically addicted. The hangup that I had was I thought it made me the best version of me, unselfconscious, confident, compassionate, etc. I took it way too much until my supply eventually dried out after a year.

Eventually you will get bored of it by way of repetition, loss of magic or a combination of both. I had heavy binges in my 20s. Be prepared for moodiness with that kind of usage. I don't condone that behavior but in my case I'm still mentally there at 49. I still love to have a roll with the Mrs now and then. I'm a bit forgetful from time to time but nothing that normal cognitive decline wouldn't explain. Enjoy yourself but remember you only get one brain, heart, circulatory system, etc.....

Honeymoon phase (I've had a few!) Fortunately doesn't seem to have damaged me, but I also stopped before it ever got bad.

It's an amazing drug, and if you treat it with respect it can be that way for many many years to come.

If you want to take drugs daily you better love weed cause i don't think anything else is sustainable for a vast majority of people.
I have been taking heroin in moderate doses daily by snorting it for a year and a half now, gotta say I really feel pretty good and functional overall. Quite amazing and surprising actually.

That kind of use pattern will eventually end up damaging the serotonin system, among other things…
MDMA is not a drug to use on a regular basis! Even once a month might be pushing it depending on the dose, but then again low doses of MDMA seem kind of pointless IMO.
almost like steroids damage your testosterone production system? very briefly what does the serotonin system do?

I have been taking heroin in moderate doses daily by snorting it for a year and a half now, gotta say I really feel pretty good and functional overall. Quite amazing and surprising actually.
can I ask how you maintain that type of habit without losing jobs or getting yourself extremely sick from not having it.... what's your trick in maintenance

I'm not one to contradict your experience, just handing out my general thoughts.

Good luck anyway.

can I ask how you maintain that type of habit without losing jobs or getting yourself extremely sick from not having it.... what's your trick in maintenance
probably it's what I already wrote, I snort it max 0.2g/day, I don't shoot it into my fucking veins, so those few days or one week I could be without I'm not that bad because this way it's mostly a psycological addiction.

Ive used Heroin daily for literally years and years at times and was able to function and work. Not everyone is some desperate street addict selling all your belongings. Id use in the morning when i woke up, small amount on my lunch break to stay even keeled and then i got high after work.

Ive been on Opioids period for close to twenty years and have worked the entire time pretty much when i havent been in jail, etc. Id just buy my Dope in bulk quantities like 100 bags at a time and it cut down on cost do to the price break. You just have to moderate your use and have self control.

almost like steroids damage your testosterone production system? very briefly what does the serotonin system do?
MDMA is a pretty powerful serotonin releaser which should be used sparingly. It’s causes neurotoxicity via multiple mechanisms (production of free radicals, toxic metabolites, direct serotonin and glutamate toxicity…), especially at high doses, which the body doesn’t have time to deal with when you’re taking it on a regular basis.
The problem is that IIRC serotonin releasing neurons in key parts of the brain that are targeted by MDMA are particularly vulnerable to that kind of toxicity. That’s partly why drugs like methamphetamine (which is also a triple monoamine releaser) are much less neurotoxic than MDMA and can be used more often with less side effects , because to put it simply, it primarily affects the dopaminergic system which is more resistant/robust.

The downregulation of serotonin receptors and the potential organic damage caused by MDMA abuse could cause many medium-long term side effects, such as memory and learning disabilities, depression, anxiety, etc…
As far as I know most androgenic steroids don’t really cause direct damage to brain cells, they just cause receptor dysregulation which temporarily suppresses the production of testosterone and other hormones. I think the long term reduction in testosterone is due to testicular damage (leydig cells) due to an excess of androgens.

Ive used Heroin daily for literally years and years at times and was able to function and work. Not everyone is some desperate street addict selling all your belongings. Id use in the morning when i woke up, small amount on my lunch break to stay even keeled and then i got high after work.

Ive been on Opioids period for close to twenty years and have worked the entire time pretty much when i havent been in jail, etc. Id just buy my Dope in bulk quantities like 100 bags at a time and it cut down on cost do to the price break. You just have to moderate your use and have self control.

But you didn’t live in self-delusion that you are not addicted I assume? I know many functional addicts and am/were one too.

But you didn’t live in self-delusion that you are not addicted I assume? I know many functional addicts and am/were one too.

I mean yeah i know im an opioid addict, considering i stuck needles in my arm numerous times a day that would be a hard thing to ignore. My point was i was still a contributing member of society and worked full time, made money for my family. And by being wise about how i dosed i never got sick, when i wanted to come off it i eventually i just jumped to Bupe and it was a smooth transition.

To the OP,

I once read a scientific abstract claiming that dancing to loud, repetitive, bass heavy music made the MDMA high 700% stronger.

Just coming of age in the 1990s, I can attest to that fact.

Enjoy!!!!

I mean yeah i know im an opioid addict, considering i stuck needles in my arm numerous times a day that would be a hard thing to ignore. My point was i was still a contributing member of society and worked full time, made money for my family.
I have always said if opiates were readily available to people junkies would turn into just plain old opiate dependent people. There are doctors and all kinds of professionals that are dependent on opiates. You don't hear that because they do not have to steal unlike the poor street person. But takes something like alcohol that can't be hidden to well and a person can't function as well than someone on opiates. A person can feasibly be dependent on opiates for years without anyone around that person having a clue. Not true of alcohol. And I always chuckled at the thought of an alcohol clinic where an alcoholic can go get his alcohol like methadone. Yeah that does not seem like it would work. lol (here are your 4 shots of whiskey...)

With MDMA must heaviest use was a month or two using it every Sat night. Then just once a month. I was younger and resilient. Been 40 years though....