European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Taking a BREAK from drugs?

acieeded said:
it's between me and God
So you run your business from your phone now?

I see....in the link posted earlier I made a remark...

Last edited:
If you read my post clearly I said it's between me an him. Them I said GOD KNOWS how many other people he has embdded his illegal spyware on. A very weird guy🤥🤥👹🤥

Last edited:
He is posting freely here yet he is breaking the law stalking me and should at least be banned

The last accusation, that I'm aware off, in this part of bluelight about proper stalking had to do with someone who was properly knocking his then ex-missus about.
That guy got banned.

Serious accusation yet you haven't got much to back it all up and you've already been told to take it up with a moderator.

Are you female?

Pah. Just when I start thinking of myself as an oldtimer, you pair of cunts come along and rip the wind right out of my sails...

yeah honestly taking a break from drugs was the best thing i ever did

now i can get really REALLY high again. thank god.

After tripping every week for about 20 years I may have decided to take a..god forbid..break from drugs. I wake up feeling so chuffed from my testosterone microdosing that I feel ready to ease back on the psychedelics at the weekend. And dispense with my capsuled, decarbed weed that I take "for my nerves.."

Have you ever taken this admittedly drastic step?
deep deep dive into peyote, never wanted to be sober again, didn't need to,
went on for a year or so, time got weird. my mind was a paintbrush, good times, too much.
getting flashbacks just thinking about it, 9 years off drugs, feel a bit like Obélix.

Just do it, it's a good step. Psychotropes are fun to show you the way,
but your mind can reach this state without drugs, don't limit yourself to the substance.
Meditation is key, you can create all the desired effects yourself by brain-wave manipulation,
don't limit yourself. You are nothing and everything, you were born yesterday, and will be born tomorrow,
you live in an impossible universe, where all matter dematerializes and forms again hundreds of billions of times in every single moment, and you think your mind is limited to a drug?

Acieed, whats the problem pal? Ive no idea who you are. If you think you are being stalked why would it be me? You sent me a message out of the blue a few months ago that didnt make much sense and I thought it best to put ypu on ignore and thats the extent of our interaction. Are you taking too many drugs? Is there anyone you can talk to?

It does pay. I took a month off LSD, then 18 trips in 5 days, I don't actually feel too manic now.

High AF still, but content not even thinking about it for now, but probably ready to;dive deep in again if, when right time and mood comes.

Things do always change. I try to use that to my advantage too.

Acieed, whats the problem pal? Ive no idea who you are. If you think you are being stalked why would it be me? You sent me a message out of the blue a few months ago that didnt make much sense and I thought it best to put ypu on ignore and thats the extent of our interaction. Are you taking too many drugs? Is there anyone you can talk to?
Mate it's great to finally get a response from you I'm not arguing bout this on blue light just leave it out thank you

Ismeme it's become clear what the problem is your obviously a female who idenifys as male and know your taking the testosrone you feel you can function as the man you deserve to be I respect transgender peeeps. You did mention you have no friends which is sad 😐 embedding spyware and stalking me daily may give you a stalker but it's no recipreated. And you asked is there any I could talk to about this yes. Me and you in person so I can....

Haven't been doing drugs as long as you, but I do believe taking a break, at least for the sake of tolerance, is CRUCIAL!

I usually take adderall every day (I'm prescribed it anyways), but still take breaks.

As for psychedelics, I was doing acid every two weeks (to let the tolerance fade). However, I decided that I should stop doing it so regularly so it doesn't lose its magic.

Same with Molly, I strictly follow the three month rule.

For the sake of your body's organs (neuroreceptors) and mental health, I would ALWAYS recommend solid breaks from any drug. Don't want to get dependent on anything realistically.

I guess I pretty much follow any tolerance rule to a T, except when it comes to heroin. I cannot stop using daily until I am mentally strong enough to go cold-turkey or detox.

For the sake of your body's organs (neuroreceptors) and mental health, I would ALWAYS recommend solid breaks from any drug. Don't want to get dependent on anything realistically.

What if its your only pleasure in life tho? Cant we even trip once a sodding week?

What if its your only pleasure in life tho? Cant we even trip once a sodding week?
If drugs are your only pleasure in life, you have a SERIOUS problem and you need to face it.

Find something else that brings you joy (horses for me). Although, it's hard to find something else that brings you joy when you're already into drugs because nothing compares to the dopamine you recieve from drugs, so everything else just feels boring. You need to have something else you enjoy in life, otherwise you will become addicted to drugs.

Take a long enough sobriety break for your body to become sensitive to lower levels of dopamine again, and you'll find something else you're into.

But, I don't believe tripping once a week is necessarily bad for you, no.