"Test Your Basic Drug Knowledge" quiz is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch-22

Bluelighter
The "Test Your Basic Drug Knowledge" is back online and accessible to the public. The quiz was originally open for ten days and during that time 1000 people successfully participated. It is a multiple choice quiz that asks 50 questions on a variety of basic topics.

To access the quiz, go to this link:

http://www.bluelight.ru/wpQuiz/index.php

Register by using your Bluelight name, a non-sensitive/unimportant password and an email address (can be bogus, if you prefer). You can begin the quiz immediately. Remember there is no penalty for guessing as you answer the questions. When you are done, click the "Submit Answers!" button and a screen will come up giving you the correct answers.

Enjoy!

Extra information

Here was the original thread! This is the same test but any errors have been fixed. The original quiz also had a 20 minutes time limit while this version is untimed.

To give you an idea of how you did, the average score for the ten day trial period was 31/50. The median and mode was in the low 30's. So if you got somewhere in the 30/50 to 35/50 range, you had an average or typical score.

Flexistentialist got the highest score for all registered posters. In addition, these people (in alphabetical order) had scores that were in the upper 5% of all test takers:

alert
aloowishus
applepies (anonymous)
Architeuthis
atlas
Blue Velvet
bluedolphin
breakadafuzz (anonymous)
ceryc
day_for_night
deko
diatribe
ebola
Flexistentialist
frizzantik
Fujicrow
gfresh27
go-ee
Grignard
Grim
ketamatic
Ketamike
little-e
Lizard24
Loki the Coyote
ME_AM_PRODUCT
mik82
mnmguy
n3cr0n_99
nagash
nano
narrative0
Negro-kitty
nickthecheese
ochanomizu
Roman Holiday
Ryebread
Sexthelovemaster (anonymous)
Shackin (anonymous)
shamanix
silverfucked
Skinner
Torch
troy (anonymous)
Tylerdurden
WhatAnOddGuy
Zeta
zorn

Credits: forgotten and chr1.5 did more work to get this test ready for re-release. :)

1) in the drop down menu of the questions section it is called the bleulight drug quiz

2)that damn multiple choice question again!!! I put in the correct answers and it came up as wrong...

good quiz! nice work all involved :)

heh, i just now noticed, how "bleulight" is spelled;)

1) in the drop down menu of the questions section it is called the bleulight drug quiz

2)that damn multiple choice question again!!! I put in the correct answers and it came up as wrong...

Both of these issues are now fixed :)

As for the questions of debate, the answer for the doublestack question has been changed. I should probably come up with some different questions to replace the other 2, but I am fresh out of ideas ATM. If anyone has suggestions for replacement questions or answers, send me a PM :)

good quiz, had a lot of questions on mdma though

Works for me - but those damned MDMA and pill testing questions really dragged me down - I need to get to know more ravers I guess :(

Also, LSD has Phenethylamine like qualities - even if it is a Tryptamine

*nitpick* =D

--- G.

^ i agree, too many mdma questions! some of us don't use mdma. i don't remember ANY questions on meth? and not very many on weed, which it seems would be more common than mdma.

Total:38/50(76%)

and without going to any other pages to help me check for answers, and the only things I got wrong were about IVìng coke, doing heroin, and how long it takes to get something out of you system(like coke, mdma etc.) the things I thought were important and lifesaving were all answered correctly

test

Interesting if you have ever taken any of those drugs, especially ecstacy...or however you spell it.8( 8( 8(

The test was very informative...apparently a working knowledge of the EZ/Marquis is a good start.
Would any old mag work, or is the hydroxide preferable to the citrate
8) , and would the inclusion of stearate solve the problem?

In two questions of this quiz AMT is treated as a not tryptamine!!

AMT = Alpha-Methyl-Tryptamine

is it not?

skjalff

Please remember that the quiz is no longer updated or supported. It was written months ago and the people who did the work have moved on to new projects now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.