• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs That time it went all gay

It's ok 'cause you get to legit blame it on the drugs. And sometimes you gotta try something out before being totally certain you're not into that.
Not rly,
50% was the drugs and the other 50% was "oh well, now that I'm already here...let's check this out"
Wrong move tho, didn't like it. Oh well, at least I tried :😜

My friend(early 40s) myself(24)
We met in rehab, we shared room in rehab.
I get out of rehab first and we met each other again at a hotel room he was staying in.
He had recently got out of rehab like 10 months after I left.
Needless to say, he had a bottle of pisco and 5 grams of SOME OUTSTANDING BLOW(his plug was in my top 3 best cocaine I've ever tried).
I visit him, 1 bottle of pisco and 3 grams later.....
He proposes to suck each other off: I was like...."well maybe I'm gay and idk? Oh what the fuvk let's do it."
So he suxks my dick, I sucked his dick....and yeah I just reaffirmed the fact that I'm not gay, straight as an arrow.
More cocaine.
I get the fuck out since he started to act creepy.
Next day I wake up and think about last night: "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO THAT FOR????"
so yeah, coke makes you gay.
Did you enjoy sucking his cock? What did you do or think about to cum or finish?

Did you enjoy sucking his cock? What did you do or think about to cum or finish?
No, we sucked each other off for like 20 seconds each only.it did turn him on, not me.
It was more of a " imma try this now that I'm disinhibited by the drugs to see once and for all if I'm attracted to men" but nah I regretted doing it immediately tbh.