• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery The 2024 Recovery Thread

I absolutely hate the sound of lawnmowers and blowers lol. It doesn't bug me too much nowadays but at 7 am it's a rude wake up call lol
I have the opposite problem, the noise keeps me from falling asleep. I ran out of melatonin and Valium is weak compared to Ativan. My schedule( I don't really have one) is a mess. I go sleep a hour or so after the sun comes up, when I sleep.

anyone else got tons of cicadas coming out?
What's a cicadas ? I mean I know. Years ago up until about six years ago they would rattle my brains out day after days.

Now ? I can barely remember what they were or is !!! :oops:

Wow this is peculiar hmms.

How much kratom should I take for withdrawal from heroin? 2 days ago I took 4mg suboxone, 37 hours ago I smoked 0.05g heroin(poor quality), 17 hours ago I smoked again 0.03 heroin and 2 hours ago I smoked 0.02g. It doesn't contain fentanyl or any strong stuff l. It is like 30% purity.
In the morning I was planning of taking 0.3g of 20x kratom concentrate and after 1 hour if needed 25mg of diazepam.

Any tips to help me get clean? Maybe some tips on how to use the kratom? I have both extract and normal. I have access to methadone, suboxone, s bit of heroin, weed, ibuprofen and paracetamol.

I was thinking to take the diazepam and kratom in the morning, continue reposing at some intervals and possibly smoke again super little heroin before bed time.

All help is appreciated