• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy 25x-NBOH Megathread | Post your 25x-NBOH info and questions here.

I have an intranasal bottled solution of selank that exerts 600mics per spray and a bottle of Semax that exerts 300mics per spray. I’m not sure how many mls it’s dissolved in so I contacted the company I got it from. Never
Got much from either compound so ill just dump the remaining solution. Also, the stories of hair loss concern me albeit I’m not sure of the veracity of such claims.
Empty the bottle, add X ml of water, push Y times until it doesn’t spray any-more and dissolve appropriate amount of substance as Z. X/Y x Z gives you approximately how much every push gives you of substance Z. Adjusting for volumen change isn’t really needed but better do it if you can, but be sure to dissolve it very well and other percussions, don’t use something that evaporates fast etc.

This is better option than adding to solvent with something already dissolved.

Empty the bottle, add X ml of water, push Y times until it doesn’t spray any-more and dissolve appropriate amount of substance as Z. X/Y x Z gives you approximately how much every push gives you of substance Z. Adjusting for volumen change isn’t really needed but better do it if you can, but be sure to dissolve it very well and other percussions, don’t use something that evaporates fast etc.

This is better option than adding to solvent with something already dissolved.

I feel a little sketched out about my Semax spray bottle. I feel like the spraying apparatus got messed up somehow, but the selank on the other hand delivers a nice even spray, so I’m going with that bottle. Does 25b dissolve easily in saline? It seems polar enough to form a solution with water. Say I dissolved 50mg in 5 ml of saline resulting in 500mics per spray, how much bacteriostatic water should be included?

Yeah, the blotters I was getting were 1.2mg. I thought that was pretty underwhelming but I like to trip hard and have had some tolerance.

I’m a hard head when it comes to Psych’s and I have a long history of using them. You think 2 or 2.5 mg is safe enough? I have lyrica and a ton of benzos and clonidine so if I feel it’s taking a bad turn I always have a parachute.

I’m a hard head when it comes to Psych’s and I have a long history of using them. You think 2 or 2.5 mg is safe enough? I have lyrica and a ton of benzos and clonidine so if I feel it’s taking a bad turn I always have a parachute.
I have had 5 of the blotters before (should be 6mg). and have exceeded that since.

2-2.5mg should be ok to test the waters if you've tripped before. Keep in mind NBOH series feels a little different compared to other psychedelics. I mean like lysergamides don't feel like tryptamines so don't expect the NBOH series to feel like either.

I really like it. The whole experience, but I like having my ego shattered and get really religious when I trip.

Sorry I just reread this and saw you said you were a psychedelic hardhead. I didn't mean to sound like you don't know what you're doing or something just be cautious, especially the first time.

It's good to have benzos on hand if you're having a rough time. Won't make the dosage any safer, of course. That's a separate issue entirely.

It's good to have benzos on hand if you're having a rough time. Won't make the dosage any safer, of course. That's a separate issue entirely.

Oh most definitely I agree, but first thing they’d do medically is to administer benzos to alleviate excessive over stimulation, overheating, seizures, etc. that being said, there’s an obvious point of no return if things get too far out of hand. There’s a high inherent risk with such potent compounds and extra caution must be employed. I’ve had close calls with phenethylamines when I was younger and more reckless.

First one occured 12 years when I decided to insufflate 40-50mg of 5-Meo-Dmt at the peak of 30mg 2c-e trip. Landed up in the hospital. I’ve endured my fair share of trauma in my life, but that experience irrepairably scarred me mentally and emotionally. The terror and panic that ensued was ineffable. Stuck in a violent cycle of death and rebirth, my ego being shredded to bits over and over again. Physically my heart almost gave out. The second really bad one was induced by what I believed to be the wrong psychoactive being sent to me. I took a relatively high dose of “2c-c”, and had another traumatic experience . Had 3 seizures during the 10 hour ride through the depths of hell.

That was some time ago and I ensure to have the proper equipment on hand (testing kits, a reliable mg scale, having Someone aware of my actions etc).

I had such a a beautiful trip with 25c-nbome and I wanna give 25b-nboh a shot. When properly handled, these substances can provide indispensable experiences.

Sorry I just reread this and saw you said you were a psychedelic hardhead. I didn't mean to sound like you don't know what you're doing or something just be cautious, especially the first time.

I didn’t feel like you were coming off like that all. Quite the contrary, I appreciate the care you’re trying to impart. Even the most experienced aren’t insulated from disasterous events. Psychs are unpredictable in nature. I’ve been completely fine after dropping 5 tabs of acid and a complete wreck from 1-2 tabs.

If you are not confident in spray bottle you could also make a solution and use 1ml syringe to measure wanted amount and squirt that up your nose. As it should be very small amount of liquid there wont be any more drip than if you used spray. Same as with drops for nose.

I have found a vendor who I trust who is selling 25e nboh by the 500mg (so minimum a fuckshit’s worth), but there are so few reports on this drug, like a few on Reddit but those folks are insane, and practically nothing here or on erowid. What would Jesus do? Buy and hold and wait for more reports?

I have found a vendor who I trust who is selling 25e nboh by the 500mg (so minimum a fuckshit’s worth), but there are so few reports on this drug, like a few on Reddit but those folks are insane, and practically nothing here or on erowid. What would Jesus do? Buy and hold and wait for more reports?
I really liked 25e-NBOH. I had twenty five 1.2mg blotters awhile back.they're all gone now.I used them up mostly three at a time.

I really liked 25e-NBOH. I had twenty five 1.2mg blotters awhile back.they're all gone now.I used them up mostly three at a time.
Ah, simstim. The only reference on bluelight for this series of drugs, as far as I know… I guess these haven’t had the popularity of nbomes due to the ease of purchasing lsd analogs on the same sites that sell them?

Would you compare these in any way to lsd, shrooms or any other common psychedelic, or are they incomparable? Do you prefer them?

I'm not sure if it's just me, but benzos are literally my personal "spirit object" while tripping (LSD, DMT, and mushrooms). It's an anchor for me.

The very fact of having benzos around makes everything better.

Whenever I take LSD or DMT (or when I used to taking mushrooms), I will place a blister pack of alprazolam in my pant pocket, and during intense phrases of the trip, I hold onto the blister packet as my spirit object. It makes me 10x calm knowing that I'm in control of everything and that I can "abort" the trip if I need to.

Ah, simstim. The only reference on bluelight for this series of drugs, as far as I know… I guess these haven’t had the popularity of nbomes due to the ease of purchasing lsd analogs on the same sites that sell them?

Would you compare these in any way to lsd, shrooms or any other common psychedelic, or are they incomparable? Do you prefer them?
I would say that they are most similar to the 2c series. Similar duration, similar kind of feel, but they are so much more potent that in high dose it's really different from the 2c's and DOx.

Of the three NBOH that I have tried they all have features in common that makes them feel like a new family of psychedelics. I have gotten some pretty insane auditory distortions from all three too (especially with higher doses).

I have really had some good trips on all three and they have always been cheap so that's a plus. I like to trip hard and several mg of NBOH is a really good way to trip hard for me.

Well finally getting some 25bnboh this time. My initial order my vendor had disappeared and I had trouble finding new source. Unfortunately, it’s not in powdered form, but rather in 600mic blotters. I normally would never buy blotters laid with NBOMEs or nbohs, but my guy has a great reputation and everything else I’ve had from him has been top line.

Kind of bummed I couldn’t get powder as I wanted to experiment with diff ROAs such as vaping and insuflation. Nonetheless sublingual would have been my natural choice. Will report back soon

I have done NBOH's c, b, and i,
I found them exactly the same as NBOM's

I only ever did 1/4 tabs from 10 strips or from 5x5 mini-sheets
Sometimes there were hotspots and I had more intense effects than I wanted from both NBOM & NBOH

This seems obvious to me, that for some people a single tab (from a hot spot on a normal sheet) could easily be over doped with up to twice the usual amount of product, and if a person were extra bold and took 2 tabs that acted like 4, and if they had any cardiovascular succeptibilities then they are playing russian roulette while exploring psychedelia. Even one full tab could be too much for many people.

I could not possibly declare there was any safety margin in one over the other, and i destroyed my stash (both NBOM & NBOH) once lysergamides came to the open web market.

They finally arrived. 600 mics blotters. Again, I wished they weren't in blotter form, but that's all I could procure. I agree that tabs aren't the safest medium for NBOMEs and NBOHs, but the vendor is has great reviews and a solid reputation. Anyone seen these lil guys? Also, how does re-dosing work with 25B-NBOH? I wanted to start with 1.2 mg, but seeing how this is my first time, I'll start with one.