Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
I was able to vaporize the freebase out of a freebase pipe. If I remember correctly, the come up was still something like an hour, so it was difficult to dose if you didn't know what you were getting into...

I have tried it only a few times. The taste is disgusting. I can still taste it to this day (almost!)

It definitely works and does come on slightly quicker. I remember it giving me tingles all over my face around 10-20 minutes after inhalation. It lasts shorter too.

But the taste is disgusting. Not worth it imo its like tasting shit flavoured plastic

Yeah the comeup isnt instant. dose is like 1-5mg. Start low if u do go ahead and vape it. Taste is not worth it

Do you know amt that stank a bit like feces froim a light skatole content in it? got some around 2009 out of great britain.
I thought aMT was a scatole and stank of poop. Is it possible to get aMT that doesn't smell like shit?

I thought aMT was a scatole and stank of poop. Is it possible to get aMT that doesn't smell like shit?

aMT does stink like hell, there is no way around that.
Back when it was legal I had a source sending me 98%+ purity (long story short, the police tested that and sent me back the report).
It did stink terribly when it was in the .HCl salt form, and in the freebase form it was the strongest smell that I ever smelled that came from a drug, opening a 1g zip lock in a room with closed windows some people had to leave the room, literally retching.
It smelled like a dumpster fire with a couple of tires thrown in for good measure.
One of my favourite drugs ever, bar none, and one of the most versatile too, for me the dosage range was 5mg to 150mg.

yes it is, i got a white batch, non smelling from sweden years ago
Yep, the white aMT I had did not have an incredibly strong smell, I mean it was bad if smelled up close but would not stink up the room like the freebase.

aMT does stink like hell, there is no way around that.
Back when it was legal I had a source sending me 98%+ purity (long story short, the police tested that and sent me back the report).
It did stink terribly when it was in the .HCl salt form, and in the freebase form it was the strongest smell that I ever smelled that came from a drug, opening a 1g zip lock in a room with closed windows some people had to leave the room, literally retching.
It smelled like a dumpster fire with a couple of tires thrown in for good measure.
One of my favourite drugs ever, bar none, and one of the most versatile too, for me the dosage range was 5mg to 150mg.

What was it like at the higher doses? Most I have done is 55mg of freebase, nice but not overwhelming.

i tried doses from 5 to 90mg, the only drug that was satisfying at every dose, 90mg was almost equal to 50mg, maybe a bit longer...

I was going to ask. Some psychedelics are boring or even unpleasant if you dose too low (the classic phenethylamine underdose.) Others get stakeholders) suddenly gnarly past a certain point (like ETH-LAD.) I have heard people say that they were disappointed with this at 25mg. Others have said that they usually take 50mg, but wouldn't recommend starting out there. I don't know if that's because of side effects or intensity. I kind of assumed it's a pretty light psychedelic cognitively at any dose.

It sounds like rectal bypasses s lot of the gastric side effects, so I'll probably try that. Just need to decide on a starting dose. I want to jump in at 50mg (after a very, very low dose to see how it agrees with me,) but I guess I should be more conservative.

I was going to ask. Some psychedelics are boring or even unpleasant if you dose too low (the classic phenethylamine underdose.) Others get stakeholders) suddenly gnarly past a certain point (like ETH-LAD.) I have heard people say that they were disappointed with this at 25mg. Others have said that they usually take 50mg, but wouldn't recommend starting out there. I don't know if that's because of side effects or intensity. I kind of assumed it's a pretty light psychedelic cognitively at any dose.

It sounds like rectal bypasses s lot of the gastric side effects, so I'll probably try that. Just need to decide on a starting dose. I want to jump in at 50mg (after a very, very low dose to see how it agrees with me,) but I guess I should be more conservative.

aMT is a psychedelic but is also a strong stim.
At 5 to 10mg the psychedelic effect is minimal in my experience, it comes out more in the 30 to 50mg range.
Going up to 100 and over the stim and psychedelic effects are stronger and it feels like a mix between LSD, MDMA and speed, but still different from a combo of those 3 drugs, it's less adrenalinic.
It is strongly anxiolytic in a way that is similar to MDMA, and expect the duration to go up with dosage, with 50mg keeping you awake for about 18 hours.
Contrary to most psychedelics you can effectively redose hours into the experience.

If snorted or boofed you will avoid most of the nauseating effects, but keep in mind that it burns like hell in your nose, I've seen people get a red half circle around the eye on the side they snorted from (imagine a red C reaching up to the middle of the eye, both above and below).
Dissolve your dose in like 5ml for boofing.

What was it like at the higher doses? Most I have done is 55mg of freebase, nice but not overwhelming.

At the higher dosages it makes you roll in a different way compared to MDMA, but it's still a roll.
You won't be super friendly with everyone but you'll still be friendlier than normal, but more rational.
It's more psychedelic than MDMA, but less adrenergic.
Low compulsion to redose, comedown is really smooth.
Loooong duration at higher dosages, 18 hours or more.
No real "down" really, just being super tired and lower mood for a day or 2, but you recuperate easily especially with proper food and supplements.

Oh wow, so in terms of the comedown and recovery it's more like mescaline than anything else, it sounds like

Yeah it reminds me slightly like mdma comedown in that you still feel high the next day. I think anything above 80-100mg may be too much for some folk. The physical stimulation can get a bit much especially on the comeup. Another side effect from high dose seems to be nausea not to dissimilar from mescaline either. Find you feel better when you throw up.

Be careful with aMT i find it very potent and not much difference between 40-60mg. Personally wouldnt push it past that but know some people have

Yeah AMT leaves me feeling rather tired, but there is definitely an antidepressant aftereffect, unlike MDMA and other serotonin releasers, which have a down period in the days afterwards. Unless it's abused, of course, then it can get brain zappy and depressive. It's quite unique for a releaser in my experience. It's extremely serotonergic, but does not seem to have a crash.

Yeah it reminds me slightly like mdma comedown in that you still feel high the next day. I think anything above 80-100mg may be too much for some folk. The physical stimulation can get a bit much especially on the comeup. Another side effect from high dose seems to be nausea not to dissimilar from mescaline either. Find you feel better when you throw up.

Be careful with aMT i find it very potent and not much difference between 40-60mg. Personally wouldnt push it past that but know some people have

Yes it is very potent, I want to make it clear that 150mg is not something that anyone should take if not in perfect health and being very careful of what other drugs have been ingested.
250mg taken at once is potential overdose territory for some people, and the 24h+ stimulation of such a dose could lead to a very unpleasant experience especially if one is already sleep deprived at the start.

Do you guys get too that crazy super HD vision from low doses of aMT? Everything's cristal clear, never had this before