Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Its actually kinda funny. People want you to be honest but not too honest. Like fuck off loser Im not selling my morals just cause youre whatever complex was hurt.

In absence of God Honesty is the ultimate power

Was just told my actions make my family "walk on eggshells", when in reality, the person that said that has forced basically everyone in the family to do it for their benefit.. ugh.
Just hate being told that I'm causing these kinds of things when that person has made walking on eggshells a 24/7 part of the household.

Interesting observation from real life, the more wise and or intelligent a person is the more obvious it is that conspiracies exist.

From my best friends every1 is aware of the fact that conspiracies exist.... I mean how could they not? 8 billion people and not even a single little conspiracy? Jesus christ...

Sadly 1 cares little too much about them and constantly reads information and stuff about them, shit nibba doesnt really have time for better things I guess.

Interesting observation from real life, the more wise and or intelligent a person is the more obvious it is that conspiracies exist.

From my best friends every1 is aware of the fact that conspiracies exist.... I mean how could they not? 8 billion people and not even a single little conspiracy? Jesus christ...

Sadly 1 cares little too much about them and constantly reads information and stuff about them, shit nibba doesnt really have time for better things I guess.
Im pretty sure the usual sheep is thinking about stuff like "world ending conspiracy" when hearing just the word. How about no? A conspiracy is literally 2 or more people conspiring for usually monetary gains. Literally factual and if you dont think conspiracies happen well...

what is definition of conspirative theory?something that is not aligned with a mainstream...that is not mean that fans of so called "conspiracy"theories are lesser like numbers.even on contrary-they could be even more than others.now in my opinion we have governing of elite of the fewer...that is not a democracy,which suggest rules of the demos...the people...the more of others...indeed some theories are bullshit...like this that ruling elites drug of choice is adrenochrome,which they derived from little babies and do their satanic rituals....that seems silly to me.but that are our theories that sounds me like true truth....enough hard evidence still no exist imo no in this no in other direction.....idk.....wil quote the Bible just because there is so much truth.....a simple truth...like"in the End all hidden would stay clear".....ofcourse not sure that the quote sounds that way on english,but those who knows would understand

Last edited:
In my opinion getting "mainstreamed" aka mainstream brainwashed is the defining character. They dont even realize how deliberately the word conspiracy has indeed "made fun of". And cause crazies believe in conspiracy they cant be real.

Usually non-believers and believers talk simultaneously about 2 different things on top of that. Because the other faction has been taught that people who talk about conspiracies talk about demonic cults and other shit. Therefore ruining any legitemacy. Even though small scale conspiracies happen in every town like daily or sum shit. Dont be a dumdum.

Last edited:
Hmm, its pretty easy to appear as "normal" even when people know theres something wrong. But idk, I wouldnt change a thing. You get a boost in all things and minus in sociability, sounds like a win.
My best friend who happens to be a shaman type person, most wise person Ive ever seen anyways, refers to me as autistic. My brothers are diagnosed too. Kinda weird though.

Hmm, its pretty easy to appear as "normal" even when people know theres something wrong. But idk, I wouldnt change a thing. You get a boost in all things and minus in sociability, sounds like a win.
My best friend who happens to be a shaman type person, most wise person Ive ever seen anyways, refers to me as autistic. My brothers are diagnosed too. Kinda weird though.
Real Saami shaman?If u got such man besides u...u are lucky one my broda.Saami shamans are very strong.Despite i am orthodox or at least trying to be I am still a paganic deep inside...like most of the inhabitants of this ancient land......U fins are unique....Nordic,but nothing simmilar with other scandinavian nations...like culture and language.....Be blessed my fin brother<3

So I had two years clean and sober from 2019 to 2021 in 12 step meetings. I relapsed after my dad died. The past two years since I relapsed have been rough. I ended up in rehab 6 times, two psych ward visits, jail for 8 months, my family isn't talking to me, I haven't spoke to even my mom in 9 months, I lost 3 jobs, ended up homeless, I overdosed on Fentanyl, I lost a lot of materialistic things from selling them for drugs. I'm in a long term rehab right now and if I don't complete the program I will have to go to prison for 2 to 4 years.

So I had two years clean and sober from 2019 to 2021 in 12 step meetings. I relapsed after my dad died. The past two years since I relapsed have been rough. I ended up in rehab 6 times, two psych ward visits, jail for 8 months, my family isn't talking to me, I haven't spoke to even my mom in 9 months, I lost 3 jobs, ended up homeless, I overdosed on Fentanyl, I lost a lot of materialistic things from selling them for drugs. I'm in a long term rehab right now and if I don't complete the program I will have to go to prison for 2 to 4 years.

Hey... I don't know you, but I can identify with a lot of the problems you're facing. That shit sucks and there's no getting over things like addiction and incarceration and mental illness and loss and grief. It all leaves scars, but you can move on, learn, grow, rebuild, and do better for yourself. I just came home from a seven year prison sentence in March, and shit has been fuckin' rough, bro... I got out to a transitional housing program, not particularly something I wanted to do but I did. Went to work and things were going well, but I got comfortable and had the grand daddy of all relapses, ended up in the psych ward (again) where I found out I had blood clots in both my legs (again). I stayed in the mental hospital for nine days, lost my thousand dollar a week job, lost my living arrangements and had to move across the state to live with my mom and grandmother, two retired elderly women.

It took me almost a month of rest and healing before I could work again, but after my convalescence - which you can bet I spent an (un)healthy portion of kicking my own ass - I dusted myself off and picked back up where I left off on my path of rebuilding after prison. Shit's a long fucking way from perfect, but it's getting better and I know that it will continue to as long as I continue to put forth the effort and take the steps, however small or slow they may seem, to MAKE it better. I'm working a full time and a part time job now, going to the suboxone clinic every day, getting counseling and have recently been able to get health insurance as well.

Life's still hard as fuck and bitter as hell sometimes, but it's infinitely better than it was when I was delirious and emaciated and freezing on the side of a mountain, stirring a needle around beneath my skin for 3 hours. It's better than that.

I guess the best I can tell you is that it DOES get better if you make it better, YOU CAN DO IT, and ignore the voice that's telling you it doesn't or that is not worth it or that you can't, because it's a motherfucking liar and it's never going to shut up. 🙂

Ahhh that "shaky" feeling of dropping bnz doses and drinking coffee. Nothing like it. :p

Trying my hardest not to order any prescription drugs, have windows were everyone’s away and the postie arrives then. Argh. Fuck me.

Last edited:
Trying my hardest not to order any prescription drugs, have windows were everyone’s away and the postie arrives then. Argh. Fuck me.
It’s the thrill of getting stuff delivered and then your finances take a hit cause you spent £100 on crap.

step father is in a palliative state after a stroke and short fight with liver cancer

I dropped my life at a moments notice to come help and pickup the slack, mainly to share the burden that has fallen on my mom.

but step fathers only surviving daughter has shown up for a few hours a couple times this week and complains how hard it is.

yeah she has a job and a kid (and a hubby to help), but really? you've been offered a room here to stay and enjoy the little time there is left...

I understand that it's hard, but don't fucking complain like a whiney bitch, you fucking princess while you do so little.

What to do when the vital medicine you take interrupts basic bodily function, and the medicine that fixes this is totally unattainable financially, even with good insurance - but never mind that, cause you can't take it with THAT medicine anyway - and you can't stop taking med 1 regardless, as that would precipitate a complete stoppage of all daily life for a few weeks, and daily life simply will not accommodate that.

This is getting so fucking tiresome, and this whole dilemma is completely tangential to the real problem. I just want some rest.