• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Virtual Festival

Don't worry about the coppers, I've got them sorted.

*SHOUTS*

Go OVER THERE and LOOK THE OTHER WAY you fucking woodentops or there's no overtime for you next weekend!!! :X

Inspector Felix

I took them to the side .. they were complaining of headaches etc so a few paracetamol later ...

Update: Very social chaps these coppers =D .. well she is anyway %)

Hallo some of you may know me as zophen I understand a festival type event is taking place may I come for a short while please (smiles nervously)

zophen

^^ Looks u-nnerved by the could be a copper cos he's older disguise.

Dances in circles and invites Zoph to follow suit ;)

zophen said:
Hallo some of you may know me as zophen I understand a festival type event is taking place may I come for a short while please (smiles nervously)
Zophen my good man, the big question is WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?

*stuffs zophen's face with drugs* =D

^At fucking work felixbaby at fucking work and I tell you I felt like shooting myself , fuck all to do arrgh.
Righto drugs yum yum (opens mouth wide and resists impulse to bite felixes fingers (too much acid and mushies and RCs over the years are taking their toll I guess)
*Swallows*

zophen

Where's Spade not like him to miss a festival and have 3 days of glorious comedown to moan about it (ever so slightly) ;)

pekkie said:
Zophen, do you often go around biting people? :D

mOSTLY JUST THE WIFE AND LITTLE KIDS BUT STRANGERS (IF THEY GIVE OFF THE RIGHT VIBE ARE GOOD TO BITE)

zophen

MrMoss said:
Where's Spade not like him to miss a festival and have 3 days of glorious comedown to moan about it (ever so slightly) ;)

I had a long chat with spade a couple of days ago (asked him how his mam was keeping , always do:D ) anyway he's taking a sabbatical from the pill culture which is probably for the best.

zophen

MrMoss said:
Aye, exactly. And where the hell's deathrow?

I go to the bother of holding a festival in Scotland and there's no sign of those wee fuckers.

Maybe they're still in their tent. :D

zophen said:
I had a long chat with spade a couple of days ago (asked him how his mam was keeping , always do:D ) anyway he's taking a sabbatical from the pill culture which is probably for the best.
zophen

Yup, defo agreed in his case for the time being (Uni and all that). Anyhoo guess who just phoned drunk as a fuckin monkey!? No clue what he was bangin' on aboot but he's having a fine alcohol only drug binge tonight (lol ... yeah, we'll see) =D

^ LOL! =D

Little shitbag. A loveable one of course. In as much as you could love someone with a Scumdee accent. :D