• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The last days of MXE

I miss MXE. I can get quality Ket while i enjoy it but it's missing that reuptake inhibitor action imo. Love that manic head space it provided.

Is PCE even still available?

Well you're setting your expectations with this, aren't you? I have faith in MXE still, but perhaps people have blown it up too much and its reputation is out of proportion to its actual effects. Not sure. All I know is the first time I had real MXE it absolutely blew me away. Then again, so did 3-HO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCP, so idk…

Yeah I was already thinking this, too. Hard to say. I hear you about tolerance though I wonder the same shit.

On June 6, 2022, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration published a final rule placing MXE in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. However, the ban that fucked up the sources of MXE in China was when China banned MXE in October 2015.
Oh but send over all the Fet precursors they can with ease. It's so fucked up. I miss the good ole days.

I miss the good ole days.
Which ones, youngblood? I remember back in the 90s, at one point, I could technically buy everything needed to manufacture methamphetamine via at least two different routes right in goddamn Wally World – Nagai Route or the Birch (note: a shake'n'bake is a modified Birch reduction, technically). And I think to myself, those were the days… Or the period right after Y2K but before 9/11? Those were also the days for yrs trly. So was most of the Obama administration time period. So who knows? Maybe right now is tomorrow's those were the days.

Is PCE even still available?
Well of course it is… if you know the right people. It is rather rare though in most markets.

Careful. That's what I thought before the police got involved.
Are you talking about law enforcement or Sting's old band from the 70's - 80's? :LOL: I jest. To your point, yes, it's important to remember how dissos can be disinhibiting and amnesic in nature. It's worth checking the re-dose impulse.

Does anyone else find it odd this chemical isn't available anywhere? I thought for sure that this one had obtained enough popularity to go into the mainstream.
Its odd it hasn't become a legit prescribable medication by dr's.

This is such a bizar effective substance it could be used for all kinds off problem's, mental/ physical. Saved my life, I tell to myself, when I was going through tough times. Bizarly enough i have to my knowledge never considered or used it recreational. Due to circumstances, but as a life saver

Its odd it hasn't become a legit prescribable medication by dr's.
MXE had a remarkable and sharp incline into popularity in a very short spell. Someone saw in it the potential it has for wide-scale abuse in the current climate of drug naivety, rampant abuse, self-medication, and the reckless de facto culture attitude that drugs are blanket-statement-bad no matter what and no matter how hypocritical it is to think this given the pharmaceutical industry's crapitalist persuasions upon the U.S.…

This is such a bizar effective substance it could be used for all kinds off problem's, mental/ physical. Saved my life, I tell to myself, when I was going through tough times. Bizarly enough i have to my knowledge never considered or used it recreational. Due to circumstances, but as a life saver
Ok so firstly, there's nothing wrong with recreational drug use so long as one is being responsible, just like with alcohol. Have a designated driver. Don't use too much. Take it easy and drink plenty of water. Give yourself time to recover the next day, and take plenty of breaks from use patterns so as to avoid tolerance and dependency. Recreation ≠ bad, you know…

Though honestly, I'm opposed to all drug prohibition and I think that it's a worse plague on society than the drugs from which they purport to rescue us.

MXE had a remarkable and sharp incline into popularity in a very short spell. Someone saw in it the potential it has for wide-scale abuse in the current climate of drug naivety, rampant abuse, self-medication, and the reckless de facto culture attitude that drugs are blanket-statement-bad no matter what and no matter how hypocritical it is to think this given the pharmaceutical industry's crapitalist persuasions upon the U.S.…

Ok so firstly, there's nothing wrong with recreational drug use so long as one is being responsible, just like with alcohol. Have a designated driver. Don't use too much. Take it easy and drink plenty of water. Give yourself time to recover the next day, and take plenty of breaks from use patterns so as to avoid tolerance and dependency. Recreation ≠ bad, you know…

Though honestly, I'm opposed to all drug prohibition and I think that it's a worse plague on society than the drugs from which they purport to rescue us.
Its the medical use of ketamine that made me fantasize Methoxetamine would also be an excellent med. You can take Ketamine once in a while for depression, but the bladder problem's and duration makes it an whole different kinda med. Methoxetamine could be utilized for longer effect's and smalller dosages on weight base. So less chance for bladder problem's? I never had em, maybe I was lucky.

Driving a car, no not an option on it. But as my means of transport are my feet, my bike or a train/ bus/ metro. Biking on Methoxetamine is not advisable either. Just like getting addicted to Alcohol, the hardest drug to kick ime. Yeah were on the same line unodelacosa. Nice name.