• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Photography Thread

I like it too. Looks best when it fills the screen and stops looking like a plant though - becomes quite odd... but that may just be my eyes going funny on me :D.

205.jpg

reposting some from my recent travels that were lost:

huge moth:

dsc00004copygy9.jpg

sunset:

sunsetkw5.jpg

sunset with legs:

rigdd5.jpg

and a new one: some Angolan Kwanza notes. illegal to smuggle out of the country. but you know what they say about rules, right? :D

kwanzasdd7.jpg

that wedge is worth about 67 US cents. =D

Lovely photo's, Felix :D

So, you enjoying your new globe-trotting lifestyle?

cheers!

yes, i do believe i do. there were a few times when i wondered what the fuck i was doing and why, but overall i loved it. can't wait for libya actually. :)

Great stuff, mate :D

Libya, eh? A good old mate of mine spent soem time out there and rated it - be interested to hear you opinion when you get back :)

Got to be better tha schlepping round Aberdeenshire, eh ;)

Wow! Beautiful pics, Kate. Nepal looks just amazing. I am so very envious. Please post some more :D.

Wicked Kate. :D

More, more, more. I want to hear all about it as well.

Wow. You really do get about, DC. It's like having our very own Judith Charmers. Only you look less lilke a lizard. Nice pics - the catehdral (?) in the first one is just beautiful.

Believe it or not, thats actually the Budapest Parliment

I try my best to get out as much as I can afford, thats one of the reasons why I'm here, to see the world

As opposed to somewhere you can't see the world?!!! 8o

Oi, what's all this with the page being too big to fit the screen on piccy threads, Shammy, me old mucka? :)

I try my best to get out as much as I can afford, thats one of the reasons why I'm here, to see the world

Asia is on your doorstep my friend. ;)

Oi, what's all this with the page being too big to fit the screen on piccy threads, Shammy, me old mucka? :)

It's annoying me too, Mr Fishy. I believe there's some button somewhere that automatically resizes pics to fit on the page, but nobody's gotten around to pushing it yet. I've mentioned it in the staff forum and am sure someone will locate said button and push it at some point. Resizing every pic in EADD by hand is not a job I would relish :D.

DC: I'd love to see more of the world. The bits that I've seen, I mostly like. But there's a whole lot more out there to explore. Sometime :).

there's a bit more to it than pushing a button, i'm afraid, it was a bit of custom code written by a former admin. hopefully they'll fix it soon though.

in the meantime:

PLEASE RESIZE IMAGES TO 700 PIXELS WIDE MAXIMUM BEFORE POSTING THEM!

cheers. ;)