• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The PhreeX Philez - INJECTING MDMA

PhreeX

Bluelight Crew
For the benifit of everyones elses health and saftey, I have decided to post the tales of my own drug use .. I hope that you can all learn from my mistakes, and by giving an honest, no holds bared account of various drug experiences I might eliminate your desire to try it ..
This is the first of my Philez ..
INJECTING MDMA
I had always wanted to do this as I have always found that injecting is the most fun and efficient way to take any drug .. I believe that the act of injecting is more addictive then any drug .. in fact, back in my hard core meth days, myself and the other low lifes I lived with used to inject saline soultion (no drugs) to pass time ..
I started off with about 50mg-75mg of MDMA powder .. it was of good quality, smelled like desiel fuel, white crystline in sturcture .. of course I used a clean needle (anyone who doesn't deserves what they get) and saline soultion ..
I injected .. the best way to describe the onset - I was barely able to get the needle out of my arm before I was floored ..
The effects? Well, lets just say that NO ONE has had a more powerfull rush .. I couldn't see anything, just colors .. I was told I actually cried for about a half hour, that is, tears poured from my eyes .. I guess it could be described as the most intense blow up you ever had multipled by 50! .. I was "gone" for about 35 minutes, then I came to the point I could tell what was going on .. I was really tense for about 2 hours .. there was little empathy or love, it was just a hard blow up .. I came down after about 2 hours (again, no "rolling") .. ate-up feelings cam quick and I had a really bad headache for about 3 days ..
Do I recomend it? No! I would imagine that this type use could be considered neurotoxic as your brain gets hit with many times the effect as if you took it oraly ..
If you really want to try this then start with a TINY amount ..
There is more to come .. what do you guys want to know? I have done every drug known to man (including a 30 hour STP trip that was so bad I tried to kill myself) .. I will share my experiences, just ask!

2cb????
crystal meth -- you previously mentioned 8 of you living together and paranoia -- i cannot conceive how this would be possible for more than a few days.
what about depression , extreme irritability, self-hatred from one's inability to break the addiction. (been there). if paranoid also, would not that include interpersonal relationships and create untold friction?
depression - one night years ago i had waves of "depression" commence at the top of my forehead and roll (like a wave) to the back of my head -- this happened every minute or two for many hours.
obviously i am more interested in the -ve's.
do you still have any craving for crystal --
thankfully i do not.

2CB .. being that I hate psychedelics I didn't really enjoy it on its own .. it complemented MDMA really nice though ..
As for my meth days .. we all lived in a lab .. not some trailor park lab, we had about $3,000 in lab ware .. we would cook about 1/4lb a week .. we usually sold an ounce or two then used the rest ..
We looked at it like this - addiction isn't bad if you have a good supply of drugs .. since we always had meth it wasn't a problem .. we never came down or had to suffer through the depression asscoiated with withdrawl .. sure, I had to mainline an eigth every day (well, 24 hour perriod, our days were hundreds of hours long) but depression and anxiety were never a problem .. as for how we handeled our addiction - we never really knew we were addicited since we never layed off the meth long enough to realize we needed it .. they say that all addicits are miserable - bullshit! We were as happy as could be .. there wasn't really any "friction" because we were all at 'the same place' .. when someone got paranoid everyone else did too..
The only really bad thing was that after a few months of tweeking the paranoia started getting really bad .. one night I emptied a fully loaded glock 17 into a tree - I was firing at the DEA agent I thought I saw .. in our really bad days we would write messages to each other since we thought the house was bugged .. we would often spend days in lavish hotel rooms since we thought we were going to get raided .. I burried 2 ounces of crystal in some guys back yard because I thought I was being followed .. I finally moved out after one guy tried killing one of my friends because he thought my friend was a **** ..
At that point I went through the worst withdrawl of my life .. far worse then heroin .. VERY physical .. I quickly decided the best way to cope with it was to knock myself out with halcion .. I slept it off ..
Do I ever crave it? No .. I don't like stimulants anymore .. have I done it since that time? yeah, sure, lots of times .. the idea that if you are addicited you can never go back without picking up where you left off is bullshit ..

Will you repost your DMT trip with Dr. Tom. From what I remember it was a great bedtime story. Also I've been meaning to take foxy. What are your experiences with that?
"All your dreams are made when your chained to your mirror with your razor blade"

I've thought about slamming MDMA, but I'm more interested in acid? Anyone had any experience with this?

I don't see much beinifit in injecting LSD .. other then that it would take less time to hit you ..

Just bumping this back up, pretty interesting, and I personally would like to hear some more interesting stories =).

I think your stories make for a great read.
Please continue
smile.gif

Whats your favourite drug?
Whats the best high?
Have you tried crack?

With you hating uppers now im intrested in what your favorite downer is?.........and id also like to know your favorite downer that you can function on is?

*Bump*
Preach on. Being informed enough to know what NOT to do is a good thing.
Drug you hate the most?
Favorite drug?
Favorite high?
Ever done Nutmeg? <<---had to ask
smile.gif

DjPlayd0h

Phreex.....whats the most drugs youve done in a 24 hour period? Just curious im sure that would be an interesting story.

I should write a book..
Lets see..
My favorite drug - for the past year or so, heroin (or other strong opioids/opiate).. it is such a dynamic drug, and I happen to be conducting some research with them.. interesting stuff, I will post a report when I am finished and being looking for people to assist with my future work..
Best high - ecstasy.. I have shot near-fatal amounts of the best-of-the-best black tar heroin.. still, blowing up hard will beat them all.. not that each drug doesn't have its own special charm..
Crack cocaine - yes, I have done it a fair number of times.. back when I was a Jr. Kingpin I decided to add cocaine to the menu of shit I was slinging.. so a friend hooked me up with a guy only known as "the black man".. he had some mind blowing powder ad a good price.. anyway, he came over one day, so me and him and some strippers decided to smoke crack.. we just sat around smoking all day.. some really good bell ringers too, had to puke a few times.. after that it was an occasional thing, but it's really not worth it, IMO, shooting is the only way to take coke..
Drug OD's - I have overdosed a number of times.. that is, I fell to a state where it was deemed I needed medical attention.. the exact number of times I have woke up under medical care would be 5 - IMO, 4 out of the 5 times were really un-needed.. once at a rave for heatstroke, and a few other times where I was just having to much fun to respond to stimuli
smile.gif
One of the more serrious times was in the back of Dr. Toms trailor at Zen (in Zephyr hills).. I had been shooting heroin all day, then got to the rave and did loads of meth, took about 8 pills, did some 5-MeO-DMT, snorted some more heroin, and ended up being totally unarousable for most of the night.. only once did I *truly* fuck up .. it was a mistake I made because I was stupid for trying it - speedballing .. I injected a large amount of heroin then a large amount of meth, I was lucky enough to be shot up with Narcan.. I believe this is the ONLY time I was truly in need of medical help.. and ya know what? you can NOT blame the drugs - this was MY FAULT.. I have learned from each incident and have had no problems for the past 2 years..
Favorite downer - well, heroin gives me energy, and I can fully function on it.. I guess the downer that makes me tired would be Nembutal..
Drugs I hate the most - probably N-DOM first with LSD comming in second and marijuana being third.. my days of tripping are over - I can not take those trippy drugs..
Nutmeg - yes, didn't like it..
Most drugs in a 24 hour period.. lets see.. probably the Zen in Zephyr hills..
It started the night before the rave.. I was with a friend in Tampa and her boyfriends roomate happend to be a heroin dealer, so, with that I decided to invest a few hundred bucks in some high quality smack.. between me and her we probably did about 200 whippits, then the heroin started flowing through my viens.. I am guessing I did close to .75g of heroin .. we left for the rave and I broke out with my meth.. started shooting lots of meth, maybe 2 grams.. got to the rave and did a large amount of 5-MeO-DMT, did about 8 pills, more meth, and some more heroin.. finished the night with some downers (blues I believe)..
There were some close second place nights when I lived in Cocoa with some strippers..
Any other questions?
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

egads man! I have to give you respect, shit half of one of your tame nights would kill me. shit when you experiment you experiment.
Being an ex-coke/meth addict I have to ask.
when in the depths of paranoia did you ever hook up the doornob to an electrical current(by pluging a regular cord in and wraping the end etc.) its sad but almost everyone I know that was able to keep a serious habit did this at least once...
just checking to see if it's a NE thing

Damn... PhreeX your crazy
smile.gif
. I cant even imagine doing 1/10th of what you've done (or do). please keep posting, i love reading your posts. very informative (and funny).
i did my first opiate after reading your posts... and i'm very thankful i did
smile.gif

he aint crazy, he is stupid. man, how could u do that to yourself???? oh well, its your life.
some interesting stories though.

come on, dude, you can't go around calling someone with experience "stupid". people who think drugs are strictly harmful substances with no exploratory benefits or psychoactive growth potential might think people with a lot of drug experience are "stupid", but the truth is PhreeX is a scientist and an explorer. people who try a drug just for the sake of "their friends are doing it" or "its trendy" are stupid.
sorry if i'm reading in to all of this too much PhreeX, but you sound like someone who knows their own mind and body and is more than capable of handling whatever you choose to in a non-lethal manner. and thats just the point people, only stupid people die because of drugs.
post on, PhreeX, post on.
------------------
+- sAiNt -+

ok, first i have to say that after reading those last three posts i laughed for a solid 3 minutes before i could type anything... anyhow, my question is for phreex.... let's hear about that STP experience. o yeah, shooting up acid is NOT jsut hitting you faster, its the most terrifying shit youve ever done. i wasnt really tripping that hard in that i was coherent as to what was going on for the most part (no scratch that, i was fucked out of my mind)....i did end up in the hospital though, and if youve never gotten picked up for drug overdose, then let me explain what happens. first you think you are in hell. there are two kinds of staff members at teh hospital. ones wearing red and ones wearing white. of course i get the red ones thinking they are on the devil's team. i holler for the white doctors to save me from the red evil ones and they just look at me and laugh. all hte while, you are tied at all four points (both wrists and both ankles) so you cant move and the whole time you are trying to sit up and struggle (this goes on for about 2-3 hours). then they try to tell you that God wants you to drink some black concotion that they just mixed up. of course you tell them no since this is the mark of the beast. htey dont like that one bit, no sir. the nurse leaves and comes back with several of her stooges and they are all putting on operating scrubs, eye goggles, hair caps, the whole ordeal (youll see why in a sec). so they grab your fuckin head and have 5 nurses hold you still (hte restraints cant restrain a man that just shot up 1CC of acid all that well). of course you close your mouth tight as fuck--your very salvation depends on it. if you get the mark of the beast your ass is going to hell. so then they ram this ten foot long tube down your nose with a fuckin funnel on the end and they pour that black sludge down the funnel... you then have big fuckin rocks in your throat and attempt to breathe in, then you choke and try to sit up but are tied down and cant. about two seconds later... vvwwwwoooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhh.... forcefully, shit comes out of your mouth harder then anything has ever come. shit flies up your nose and out the tube squirting out of the funnel like a geiser. you spray the nurses, your clothes, hair, the ceiling, the curtains separating your room from others, etc. then you look around, and see that everyone is grotesque and deformed. shit, you gotta get out of here. still tripping your ass off, you manage to figure out how to untie the belts *(these werent tied underneath the bed like my last incident). then, you rip the ivs out, which hurts like hell and causes blood to squirt and gives you a big fuckin bruise and a nasty fuckin scar. then you take your naked ass (they had to cut off all your clothes, nevermind they were expensive ralph lauren's) and try not to look to inconspicuous as you walk by the nurses desk, naked and covered in black, and ask the security guard out front if he can hail you a cab since you think "you are alright to go home now." needless to say, my teeth were black for quite a while, my mouth was dry, and i basically felt like shit, not to mention i had to foot the hospital bill which was NOT cheap...so if you are thinking abotu shooting up acid. would i do it again? yeah. would i do it again in this lifetime? probably not...
------------------
Sex is like putting money in the bank-once you take it out you lose all interest.

have you tried peyote? your stories are amazing and i just wanna read more
moose one