• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The rules of a threesome!

god damn. all these people in threesomes.
i want one!

my rules would be (A M-F-F situation)

*He would have to orgasm with me
*No prolonged cuddling afterward
*Let me and the other girl have 'most' of the fun

:)

my only rule is:

always -- and only -- be the guest-star.

;)

^LOL!!!

I can't even fathom the concept of rules in a threesome. Do what you gotta, and clean up the (psychic) mess afterwards. The whole fun of it for me is NOT KNOWING the power plays that will come out of it. I guess I'm weird like that.

The only "rule" I've ever applied is a simple "yes or no" one - as in, I ask my partner if he's OK with it (whether he's involved or not) and he has 100% right to veto.

Only done it once before, and it was weird. My friend was fucking this bitch for a few days, and one night I stayed the night at his house with her. We all slept in this same bed, and we all just sat there talking while she kept sucking his dick and shit. My friend was trying to convince her to fuck me, but she didn't know if she wanted to, because I had been friends for her for quite some time and she considered us "best friends" (even though to me, she's only just another girl/friend I talk to). So she finally agrees to, but caught up in the moment, my friend starts fucking her right then. I mentioned that I wanted to, so she layed down and told me to get on top, because she just kept refusing to get on top of me (which was what my friend had her do with him). I could hear the resistance in her voice though. But I was horny, so I got on top and started going at it. After a bit, she started to moan a bit, but it actually turned out to be whimpers. I could tell she wasn't enjoying it, so I told her I was going to stop pretty soon. She took it as I was gonna blow my load, and she FREAKED OUT. She started crying so my friend told me to stop the exact moment I knew I should stop. It was weird, yeah, so I just walked to the bathroom and threw the condom away. When I got back, my friend was fucking her brains out, and she was enjoying it.

I don't know if I should feel bad or just embarrassed about that situation. I think if I ever have another though, I'd prob do it. I mean hey, they are fun, especially if you and your buds are drunk. Sharing bitches just seems like the ultimate ego-gainer for you and your friends on a night out. It just gives you something to smile and talk about the next morning.

Doesn't sound like much of a "friend" if you are calling her "this bitch".

Bleh.

munki said:
Doesn't sound like much of a "friend" if you are calling her "this bitch".

Bleh.

She's a "friend", yes, but to my friend, he was just "this bitch" that he could jsut call to nail. So when I refered to her as a bitch, I was merely just trying to show everyone the essence of how she was in the situation.

...if that made any sense. otherwise... ah fuck it.