• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

I believe you are supposed to brush your teeth 2 minutes twices a day. But im lazy so i do 4 minutes at once. But im very gentle.

Im not a dentist though so id ask them not me i could of heard wrong or had a bad source and now its a habit.
2 minutes a day? I brushed for 2 minutes a day only cos I smoked meth lol. tomorrow i'll go back to not brushing at all

• Wow
Reactions: R3K
There's Meth in them burps.
I think what we're all dying to know is how that gaseous gold can be caught and coverted back into a geological wonder . ⛏💎

• Wow
Reactions: R3K
There's Meth in them burps.
I think what we're all dying to know is how that gaseous gold can be caught and coverted back into a geological wonder . ⛏💎

Whoa! Can this be done?

Lmfao! That's funny shit

I've researched on various sites online & have found conflicting results. I have a vapresso stick vape & was wondering if it's possible or effective to put some dope in vape juice and vaporize it that way. & If I could what's the proper ratio of dope to juice?

This is for all of the users on Bluelight who are wanting to talk about crazy shit or stuff that really doesn't have a home. If you're high and you want to BE high here, do it. If you aren't high that is equally good, you can tell me why running is better than sex. If you enjoy stimulants or not this thread is for you to do what you want without fear of censor. If you want to argue with another user about something okay. If you want to write your grocery list in here, fucking go for it. The BLUA applies, but if you want to talk about yourself, if you choose to identify aspects of yourself, or if you want to post about who is watching you and why. I look forward to it. It will not be moderated unless it gets out of hand.

Go nuts. Don’t go yammering about someone else’s shit from this thread on the rest of Bluelight. Really I want you all to have a place to chat. If I moderate the thread for anything other than BLUA or DC guideline violations I’ll say why.

I’m not gonna stop you or anyone else unless it gets out of hand.

Have fun!

Edit: I see one of our esteemed admins gave this a thumbs up. Coming from mal that’s approval of concept. Admin supported and senior staff created. What more could you ask for?

I think that this post should be enough of an indication that things may be weird in here. This is your trigger warning. If you don’t like the content that’s okay. I don’t know what to expect from this. I do have expectations of things with the potential to be a bit less PC on occasion. Seriously, I’m putting a trigger warning at the top of the thread. That means you’ve been warned. Also, it means you can get weird in here to an extent that other mods might not tolerate. Barring any serious violations of site rules... I have asked that posts not be moderated by another staff member other than myself. I'm lenient about stuff. The site rules are what they are so don't push it and get @ghostfreak or @F.U.B.A.R. in here. Or God forbid an admin. I hope they post here though.

This post was edited for the third time at 0405 on a Monday.

Last edited:
@acklac7 are you serious about the government following you or just a great troll? Serious question.
bGfohur.png

@acklac7 are you serious about the government following you or just a great troll? Serious question.
No, but seriously, 100% dead-honest, 100% serious. I'm not trolling. I'm not "spun-out" on Meth (I don't use Meth anymore): The Government came after me, I fought with them, got paid by them, applied for a job with them, and then got hired-on. Well, sort-of. I'll explain, hold-up.

We had a thread just like this many months ago but it disappeared because it was deemed "too triggering" or something like that... What a shame.

We had a thread just like this many months ago but it disappeared because it was deemed "too triggering" or something like that... What a shame.
The last time we tried something like this it was eventually deleted by one of the Mods who established it when several Junkie members woke up and quite angrily objected that the content deliberately encouraged individuals with obvious stim abuse problems too keep on consuming meth. And therefore was the opposite of harm reduction.

No, but seriously, 100% dead-honest, 100% serious. I'm not trolling. I'm not "spun-out" on Meth (I don't use Meth anymore): The Government came after me, I fought with them, got paid by them, applied for a job with them, and then got hired-on. Well, sort-of. I'll explain, hold-up.
Even if you aren't spun any more and you want to come here and talk about whatever is going on. I'm trying to create a space that allows for people who get on to a thought train to put it somewhere. See this as a place to talk about what's going on.