• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

An old contact of mine started doing business again and I got exceptional quality coke now, it comes straight from peru, he does the trafficking himself, it does not get cut before I get my hands on it, it is cooked with ether and lab tested at 95% purity.

When you do 1 hit of the pipe you have undiminished effect for over an hour, and the effect is extra ordinary, simply genius.

IMG-20230306-143140-604.jpg
sorry what? undiminished effect for an hour after a pipe? Can't be cocaine, or you're mixing stims or something

I've had very high quailty pure coke many times and that's nonsense - it doesn't matter how pure the coke is nobody is getting an hour undiminished effect off a pipe

Even your first pipe ever is diminishing effect after 15 minutes at the very most

sorry what? undiminished effect for an hour after a pipe? Can't be cocaine, or you're mixing stims or something

I've had very high quailty pure coke many times and that's nonsense - it doesn't matter how pure the coke is nobody is getting an hour undiminished effect off a pipe

Even your first pipe ever is diminishing effect after 15 minutes at the very most
Not true, Im telling you, an hour effect, and it was lab tested at 95% purity.

In which amounts do you buy coke? Cause normal amounts never is good coke...

Not true, Im telling you, an hour effect, and it was lab tested at 95% purity.

In which amounts do you buy coke? Cause normal amounts never is good coke...
rightio - I too have had coke many times in the 90% plus range with no active cuts and not observed any effect upon longevity of hit - quality yes, longevity no. I've also known many people do similar and have never once heard anyone claim anything remotely like you have here
- that claim being a 60 minute hit with no diminished effect after that time

It doesn't matter in what amounts I bought- never more than a few g though. I don't even use it anymore. Fact is I had a mega contact for many years who would supply 90% plus, no active cut product labtested, as a favour to extended family / friendship group- so your inference that my coke may have been substandard is wide of the mark to say the least

an hour long bellringer then? given you say 'undiminished' ?

I mean it's possible that you have some kinda unique body chemistry...but I'm gonna guess that the halflife of freebase cocaine is way under 30 minutes so I don't get how what you're saying is possible, with all due respect

In the last 20 minutes : I ve posted three songs in Americana, I ve defended the honor of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the spirituality thread, I ve written a short remark on how coke and food are mutually exclusive, I m writing here , I m considering to either write a paper or mark my students´ essays or plan world domination or take a shitload of quetiapine and call it a day so yeah, methinks this coke is definitely doing its job. is there anybody out there in a similar situation at the moment? Cheers anyway

In the last 20 minutes : I ve posted three songs in Americana, I ve defended the honor of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the spirituality thread, I ve written a short remark on how coke and food are mutually exclusive, I m writing here , I m considering to either write a paper or mark my students´ essays or plan world domination or take a shitload of quetiapine and call it a day so yeah, methinks this coke is definitely doing its job. is there anybody out there in a similar situation at the moment? Cheers anyway
I smoked some basecoke early in the evening, then did amp, it is now morning, so yes, the amp is doing its job as well...

My previous post here is me rambling on in a vid.

I smoked some basecoke early in the evening, then did amp, it is now morning, so yes, the amp is doing its job as well...

My previous post here is me rambling on in a vid.
You are not rambling you are actually making sense. If you wanna hear some serious rambling try chatting with brazilian homeless crackheads , now that s some rambling (also interesting anthropologically wise) amp as in speed? I ve done it sometimes when I was still in Europe but I ve never been a big fan, last ages, made my cock disappear and the comedown made me beg for smack. But once I gave a bump of speed to a depressive friend of mine and man, he became Mr party man that night. i used to be a downer person myself but the recent lack of oxys and the availability of affordable good coke in Brasil is...overwhelming :eek::ROFLMAO:

Not so sure, I m starting to think that with coke less is more and btw I did two grams already , with some help from my missus. She has a somewhat controversial relationship with coke as well (if she does too much she goes insane) so for the peace of the household it´s 50 Mgs of quetiapine and some Cuba Libre for me waiting to get some sleep....

Not so sure, I m starting to think that with coke less is more and btw I did two grams already , with some help from my missus. She has a somewhat controversial relationship with coke as well (if she does too much she goes insane) so for the peace of the household it´s 50 Mgs of quetiapine and some Cuba Libre for me waiting to get some sleep....
I was just being ridicoulous, of course stopping for the moment is best...

When I was addicted I snorted 6g coke a day, now I smoke 1g coke 1 time a week...

My mind is protesting, Im on a serious amp comedown and I do not have any joints and joints are my medicine I need it daily but on an amp comedown it is simply a must well, for me anyways and to make things worse I forgot my vape at a friend his house and I dont know whats up with him is he maybe still sleeping or is he not at home or is he just not picking up his phone idk been calling him like crazy for hours already, I really want my vape, badly, today just sucks, also lost a large amount of money earlyer this week so Im having a bit of financial problems, I got money but thats intended solely to invest in my business, and I got a bad batch last week my connect whom I been working with for 20 yrs and who always delivers fire couldnt deliver for a while and ppl were getting nervous so I invested in someone new, it was a really cheap price but we are still talking serious money,.but it just wasnt good enough so busted my pants, its my own fault, stupid me, I simply never should have purchased that cheap of course the quality is going to be off and for my ppl I only supply the best so kind of kicked myself in the nuts you could say...

Next week I get resupplied with fire, really looking forward to that really cant wait actually Im not used to being a bit short on cash Im having a hard time adapting tbh...

Im bored out of my mind, can someone pls use their transporter and come keep me company, feeling a bit blue and lonely atm...

My mind is protesting, Im on a serious amp comedown and I do not have any joints and joints are my medicine I need it daily but on an amp comedown it is simply a must well, for me anyways and to make things worse I forgot my vape at a friend his house and I dont know whats up with him is he maybe still sleeping or is he not at home or is he just not picking up his phone idk been calling him like crazy for hours already, I really want my vape, badly, today just sucks, also lost a large amount of money earlyer this week so Im having a bit of financial problems, I got money but thats intended solely to invest in my business, and I got a bad batch last week my connect whom I been working with for 20 yrs and who always delivers fire couldnt deliver for a while and ppl were getting nervous so I invested in someone new, it was a really cheap price but we are still talking serious money,.but it just wasnt good enough so busted my pants, its my own fault, stupid me, I simply never should have purchased that cheap of course the quality is going to be off and for my ppl I only supply the best so kind of kicked myself in the nuts you could say...

Next week I get resupplied with fire, really looking forward to that really cant wait actually Im not used to being a bit short on cash Im having a hard time adapting tbh...

Im bored out of my mind, can someone pls use their transporter and come keep me company, feeling a bit blue and lonely atm...
Yeah it's too bad I don't have a transporter buddy. I would come kick it if I did.

Last edited:
I slept fine and back to normal but Im losing control over my use am already high again...
Man maybe it s another honeymoon with a substance that will end in total insanity in a couple of months but after 3 days of feeling like a shell of a human being without c. I ve found some comfort in Ritalin . I know you like your speed already, any chance of getting your hands on pharma ones like Ritalin-Adderall etc? I ve always despised amphetamines but I was about to call the man and now I m not, cravings´ gone. I guess you have way more temptations giving your line of work , still...

Anyway, all in all a decent experience this Ritalin thing. Euphoria wise nothing worth writing home about but it does the trick cravings wise and it s a decent energy boost. I was almost calling my favourite dealer asking " is the buy 3 grams get one for free thing still available? What if I buy 6 ?" and now I m cool , sipping a Cuba Libre , took a 0,5 Clonazepam just in case but that s almost mandatory anytime I take an upper, not fiending " I want more more more" style...It feels a lil bit like kratom when i was trying or had to quit with oxys, , helpful but nothing like the real thing . I have heard and read here on BL that Adderall is way more satisfying but it s not that easy to get down here plus not sure whether I want to turn into a pharma speed freak at.. 40.