• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

This happened today in the Mexican Congress

Alleged “non-human” alien corpses have been displayed to Mexican politicians at the country’s Congress.

The two small alleged alien corpses, retrieved from Cusco, Peru, were presented in windowed boxes in Mexico City on Wednesday, stirring excitement within the UFO conspiracy theorist community.

Here's some slides from the presentation. Maybe they're 1,000 year old inbred children, or aliens

F531sYcW0AAB66f

F531sgIW4AAQ3Yg

F531soTWoAE3yqf

F532FzrW8AAldV9

is written in sand that air pilots from any "humanitarian" service are available to predisposed life-time spy if they dig this segment of building. That dark room.. yeah

could chew it as a cosmic event? new haarp update now as black cube. BC was before so i think this might be it.

black cube was an arctic operation of hidden german super technology alligned only for those who arent't weak of an angels, two words.

Switzerland.

Yeah I find the notion of people on jetbacks kind of absurd. lol Not impossible, but we don't have enough evidence to point either way really.

Ironically, there are old stories of "beings on jetpacks" doing crazy things in that area too. I dunno if I can find the stories or who is was by, but it was by a high strangeness author who collected humanoid being reports. So this isn't the first time this has happened either. Except back in these old reports, we didn't even have jetpacks yet.

Yeah I find the notion of people on jetbacks kind of absurd.
Not as absurd as aliens from outer space threatening people with knives.

Maybe the "jetpacks" were just backpacks?

As far as being "7ft tall"...Indigenous people in South America tend to be fairly short. If the illegal miners are from somewhere else they might be in the 6ft range, which would look unusually tall to the native folks. In retelling scary experiences people tend to exaggerate (sometimes unintentionally), especially when it happened in the dark.

Not as absurd as aliens from outer space threatening people with knives.

Maybe the "jetpacks" were just backpacks?

As far as being "7ft tall"...Indigenous people in South America tend to be fairly short. If the illegal miners are from somewhere else they might be in the 6ft range, which would look unusually tall to the native folks. In retelling scary experiences people tend to exaggerate (sometimes unintentionally), especially when it happened in the dark.
Backpacks?

How would a backpack help lift somebody off the ground?

It doesn't have to be "aliens" either per se.

I'm a firm believer in the idea that humans know very little about the nature of reality & that things exist that we still can't explain.
I mean I try to be skeptical, but I've had my own experiences, so I have to keep an open mind.

Backpacks?

Obviously they would not.
I was responding to this statement:
Yeah I find the notion of people on jetbacks kind of absurd. lol Not impossible, but we don't have enough evidence to point either way
I thought maybe you were saying that the "off the ground" part simply wasn't true.
I'm a firm believer in the idea that humans know very little about the nature of reality & that things exist that we still can't explain.
I mean I try to be skeptical, but I've had my own experiences, so I have to keep an open mind.
Same here.
I consider myself to be an open-minded skeptic. I've observed that  usually (but not always), the simplest and most logical explanation for something is the one that turns out to be true.

And it's important to remember that eye-witness accounts of anything are notoriously unreliable:

Backpacks?

It doesn't have to be "aliens" either per se.

if only if
and is big

we are drag by hand to microchip then we're alone

Here's some slides from the presentation. Maybe they're 1,000 year old inbred children, or aliens

F531sYcW0AAB66f

F531sgIW4AAQ3Yg

F531soTWoAE3yqf

F532FzrW8AAldV9
That thing was such an embarrassment to real field of UFO study. It was already debunked by scientists a year or two before they publicly revealed it. The bones and tissue are real, but it's just a mix of random animal and human child bones, and some of them aren't even assembled correctly.