TDS This is not the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
TDS (and the recovery support forums broadly) is not the forum to be in if you intend to be callous, cruel, or crack jokes.

This has been said many times, but bears repeating. There are plenty of other bl forums to banter in.

Lord knows I am no saint, and I recently shot off at the mouth all over the whole forum. But I will graciously accept the criticism I rightly deserve for that, and I apologise for any negativity I brought to BL.

This is an anonymous forum online and undoubtedly people troll through in bad faith. But you do not know this for sure.

I won't preach any more, other than to simply say, some things truly cross the line and should never be said in any context.

I am going to do my best to keep TDS a safe place for people to go in crisis, but we all have our own lives and I'm still learning how to moderate effectively while living my own. Bare with me please.

But my messages are always open, I am willing to accept any cricism you have for me, and I implore you to speak up to any mod, senior mod, or administrator if you see something that's not right or feel attacked in here. We can't catch everything, and welcome the help.

Much love,

deficiT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.