• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Thought I was new...?

Sounds like you're similar to me in that you've mostly lurked, and forgot you already made accounts. Welcome!

I think I would post your question in the Other Drugs forum if I were you. I do often get a bit confused with the distinction between that and Basic Drug Discussion, but this also doesn't sound very basic to me.

I've had this happen, never with pharmaceuticals though. My guess would be the cut but I can't say for sure

I just did a quick Google and it said the solution having a low PH.
So my guess would be water used or cut

I've had this happen, never with pharmaceuticals though. My guess would be the cut but I can't say for sure

I just did a quick Google and it said the solution having a low PH.
So my guess would be water used or cut
Two attempts and one was with definitely slightly alkaline water like typical range 6.8 -7.5.... I've been told it might be cut with something called levamisole. Haven't done research yet but person said their friend said that's what gets used but that isn't soluble. There was no solubility issues here. So I do need to check if this is a soluble substance but the first search did show it's associated with thrombosis :-(

Two attempts and one was with definitely slightly alkaline water like typical range 6.8 -7.5.... I've been told it might be cut with something called levamisole. Haven't done research yet but person said their friend said that's what gets used but that isn't soluble. There was no solubility issues here. So I do need to check if this is a soluble substance but the first search did show it's associated with thrombosis :-(
Damn that sucks what a crapshoot that source is smells like street science stinks

I used to source where cuts were expected but acquiring something not through the mail required me to overlook what the cut might be now I see the shadow net markets with review capabilities and I am like why did I ever bother with street sourcing

My unhelpful attitude aside a form of absurd amusement for me I know how tempting a nearby source locally can sound might make you be willing to suspend preconceived notions of reasonable dosing standards

If said substance has been tested accordingly if there is an enemy of IV dosing present has this been ruled out is essentially the question or what are we asking is it safe to gamble with what may be shooting through the needle tip.?

Last edited: