• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Trans People & Dating Apps (Offshoot Thread from Gay Guys Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eligiu

Moderator: TDS; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
Gym bunnies = Gym rats?

I've witnessed gay hookups in clubs.. My housemate would be in the toilets within five minutes!! He was kind of gothic and on the thin side, but very attractive so he had no trouble there. Relationships were another story.

LOL@blacks get fetishised.. Because they supposedly have big shlongs?

If everyone's so specific, you may as well corner a market and name your price. I mean in a way it's more honest than straight dating sites 😊

Grindr is like this. My current regular hook up is a 23 year old Aboriginal bloke who started chatting to me about how he figured we both experienced loads of discrimination on the app (I do, but there's loads of wonderful people on there too) and he said people would message him unprompted (because Grindr actually functions as open messaging and you don't need to match with a person to chat with them) and he would get messages saying 'no one wants to fuck you, you ugly b*ong feral cunt' and I was horrified to find that he was experiencing the same type of thing I was, but just the racism flavour. I get 'stop pretending to be a man, you fake trap tranny freak' and shit like that.

Black people ARE fetishised. Probably the big dick thing. I've hooked up with a handful of black guys and most often they've never hooked up with a trans guy before, but I've also noticed some black guys are specifically into trans men as well. They tend to do better if they're muscular and fit too.

Indian subcontinent people are basically entirely dismissed due to being seen as creeps, though from my experience the older ones unfortunately tend to confirm this stereotype for the younger ones because I've had every older guy from this group relentlessly pursue me, ask me invasive questions when I've not indicated that I want sex, use heavily gendered words for my genitals and not be polite enough to ask what terms I use, and request sex without a condom. It's absurd that the same thing has happened like 5 times. The younger guys are chill though, they usually were born not over there so they're less patriarchal.

Asian guys are passed over because they're apparently not hot enough. I actually really enjoy hooking up with Asian guys because they're usually so damn polite it is adorable. They're pleasant, kind, attentive. I've had one bag experience but he was into me as a fetish so that was why. I actually like Asian guys, especially Taiwanese or Thai guys because they are so okay with me being trans due to it being normalised in those countries with the trans population. It's not a fetish for them, they barely even notice.

Arabs are passed over because they're seen as not really being part of the community because their cultures are seen as universally homophobic. I've hooked up with some and they're perfectly nice. Again, usually haven't been with a trans guy before so it's a new experience but they all respond positively.

Trans women use the app a lot because they aren't really welcome on straight dating apps. They're my preferred group. Most gay guys on Grindr accept that trans women need a place and that this is the safest one for them. They also use it for sex work. How I don't know, I did that too and my fucking actual phone got banned and I couldn't even make new accounts lol I had to use my friends number to sign up.

On the above point, some straight men use the app specifically to find their magic unicorn special pre op trans woman. This is also tolerated.

Some 'straight' men use the app, and go around asking guys for quick blow jobs that totally aren't gay bro no homo. Dense. Not loved by the community, but we don't tell them to fuck off. So many of them message me that I have had to write 'do not message me if you are straight I don't hook up with straight guys' on my profile. I suspect they came looking to get sucked off then got excited when they spotted a trans guy because that way they can fuck instead but still consider themselves straight.

There's sometimes bisexual or gay woman who use the app. This is a source of dislike for most of the community, especially trans men. While the app allows people to identify as any gender on the list they choose, and it is inclusive, the point of Grindr is that it is and should remain a place for gay and bisexual or queer men to safely interact with our peers and own community without having non members intruding. I've messaged some of these people telling them it's kind of wrong for them to come to a space that is designed for us because we don't have spaces anywhere else and try to claim it for themselves. They tend to respond poorly and say that they don't have anywhere either, and while I'm sympathetic they think that, the reality is that 95% of women are pretty bisexual so they can get what they're after on any of the regular apps. The additional harm that arises from queer women using grindr is that it delegitemises trans men using it, and that is an issue because there is already a small but vocal percentage of bigoted cis gay men who insist that we are trying to infiltrate their safe space with our womanly bodies and force gay men into loving vagina. None of us are forcing anyone. If you don't like vagina feel free not to hook up with me, I wouldn't want you to because you'd not enjoy it. Queer women need to understand that by going on Grindr they effectively invalidate the presence of trans men and contribute to the issues we face on the app.

Trans men get discrimination, fetishisation, and experimentation. Of the three I prefer the latter.

Many cis people have the perception that trans people go around trying to trap them all into fucking us before revealing we are trans. This is not the case, that is actually so unusual that I only know of one person doing it and she was a sex worker in Paris is Burning. No, all of us disclose this in one of two ways. We either do it upfront and write it in our name or bio, and the effect of that is that it filters out most transphobes so now they'll pass, although it does then open you up to transphobic attacks from more bold users, it weeds out people for whom it's a fetish (which I can pick. If you live 45km away from me I fine it hard to believe you elected to chat to me for any reason other than me being trans because you definitely had other options) and the experimenters. I allow people to experiment with me if they are comfortably gay or bisexual. In that situation I'm more than willing to facilitate them exploring sex with a trans man and in my experience I've never had someone who did this be remotely disappointed, they've all commented on how good and enjoyable it was and have wanted to meet up again. They're often surprised they enjoyed it that much, but do admit being pleased they decided to contact me. I don't do it with bicurious or closeted bisexual or gay men. I won't act as some kind of stepping stone into queerness where they categorise me as somewhere in between male and female for their own comfort. Then the people who are totally fine with it are just fine to talk to. At least if guys get the chance to experiment with me and enjoy it they then know a whole new pool of potential sexual or romantic partners they otherwise wouldn't consider is open to them. The second option is selective disclosure, where you choose when during the early stages of getting to know someone that you tell them your trans status. I used to do this, then switched to open disclosure. Benefits of this option are that it protects my privacy. I only tell selected people, not anyone who sees my name or views my profile. Downsides are that their response to the disclosure is not always predicable or positive in any way. Also, sometimes blooming relationships accelerate rapidly. I've got from chatting to a date in 3 days but other times it's a slow burn. Usually in the case of a slower progression I would actually wait around 5 dates to tell someone. Now, before all the cissies get up in arms about this consider this point - we haven't fucked at this stage so you still haven't had to physically touch a repulsive freak like me, so chill the fuck out lol. If you can't even deal with the scenario of even finding a trans person *attractive* when we can be extremely so (and not to brag, but this tranny is allowed to have good self esteem and I am hot as fuck and get told it by all types of men and women, both straight and gay, bisexual whatever. I've come to just accept this fact), then you really need to take a good hard look at yourself and ask yourself why you feel the need to be so transphobic and bigoted. I have literally zero obligation to disclose up front. You won't die because you found me hot. It won't fuck up your precious identity. Consider me a piece of classic art, meant to be appreciated by all who gaze upon me. No, you'll be fine. I disclose up front because it's far less work for me, not to be accomodating to you. 5 dates is a good period of time because I can get to know the person better and usually find a way to subtly ask their feelings on the topic of dating a trans person. If they say they wouldn't do it, I break it off and I get to not out myself and face a negative response. If they're fine with it, we can proceed. Unfortunately sometimes I can't get their view on this for various reasons and I just need to take the plunge. Best case scenario they act like it's fine then ghost me after the date. Second best is they don't know what being trans is and when I explain go 'so you're really a girl pretending to be a man'. Last scenario is repulsion and disgust. Something like 'wow what the fuck, why didn't you tell me earlier I'm disgusted I found you attractive, you're a delusional freak to me now. You tried to trick me into fucking you, you desperate tranny weirdo' and then they storm out.

So yeah. The peak of the negatives that can come from not disclosing are like when I forgot to tell a guy but I had it in my bio and we were making out and he started taking off my shirt then I realised I hadn't mentioned it and I was petrified, I have never been more in fear for my life. I basically started having a panic attack and he quickly stopped and asked what was wrong and I went 'you know I'm trans right' and he said he had read my profile and I was literally like 'jesus Christ watched over me tonight I'll pray to God every morning' cause that situation I just described is literally how people like me get murdered.

So y'all bigoted cis gays need to calm the fuuuuuck down. None of us are fucking stupid enough not to disclose, we don't have a damn deathwish. It ain't all about you.

Trans women use the app a lot because they aren't really welcome on straight dating apps. They're my preferred group. Most gay guys on Grindr accept that trans women need a place and that this is the safest one for them. They also use it for sex work. How I don't know, I did that too and my fucking actual phone got banned and I couldn't even make new accounts lol I had to use my friends number to sign up.

im going to get shot for this but it proves my point.

no cock in my shop is wrong.

I think its wonderful that you guys take them under your wing and protect them its how it should be.

im going to get shot for this but it proves my point.

no cock in my shop is wrong.

I think its wonderful that you guys take them under your wing and protect them its how it should be.

I have zero issues with trans women using grindr. It seems logically inconsistent if you don't take special circumstances into account because I said I had a definite problem with cis queer women using it, but the second category of people can use any other dating app and just switch it to filter out men. Trans women do not get that option. They have no options.

Life can be hard as a trans man, and despite passing well and looking cis I've experienced a hell of a lot of discrimination and prejudice. But it's no where near as fucking hard as being a trans woman.

very true and very noble of you.

I dont think it would be to hard to cater for them in the software world to be honest.

I am suprised that there not I know if you go to xvideos you get a pop up with straight gay and trans right off the bat and to be honest

no one is shocked by there existance so why others do not cater for them I can only put down to that they just did not think of it.

Indian subcontinent people are basically entirely dismissed due to being seen as creeps, though from my experience the older ones unfortunately tend to confirm this stereotype for the younger ones because I've had every older guy from this group relentlessly pursue me, ask me invasive questions when I've not indicated that I want sex, use heavily gendered words for my genitals and not be polite enough to ask what terms I use, and request sex without a condom. It's absurd that the same thing has happened like 5 times. The younger guys are chill though, they usually were born not over there so they're less patriarchal.

NO COMMENT!! Oh fuck it.. Indian clients tend to behave inappropriately, but not dangerously. Just really embarrassingly!!

That racism is awful (eh I picked up an Aboriginal at the pub one night).

Thanks for that detailed info ☺️

I have zero issues with trans women using grindr. It seems logically inconsistent if you don't take special circumstances into account because I said I had a definite problem with cis queer women using it, but the second category of people can use any other dating app and just switch it to filter out men. Trans women do not get that option. They have no options.

Life can be hard as a trans man, and despite passing well and looking cis I've experienced a hell of a lot of discrimination and prejudice. But it's no where near as fucking hard as being a trans woman.

I thought Grindr looked cool. I doubt many cis women use it though heh. I got so bored on dating apps after about a month. I had 18yos approach me (knowing I'm 48). I felt like a pedophile and said no, you're younger than my daughter!

I met one guy (waste of time) but I made a local drug connection 👍 BL is way more fun.

The apps are mostly gross. I use them, but I only end up meeting guys every 1 in 1000. They are almost entirely inhabited by sex addicts, in my experience. To be fair, the apps kind of induce that sort of behaviour because the whole thing is an exercise in objectification.

About the "subgroups" based on race, trans status, etc... all that matters if you are "masculine" presenting. If you're not, then you get fewer hits. It doesn't matter what your race is.

Trans men. Accepted on the app world if they are male presenting. If they look like women, it's an unspoken about faux pas. We aren't allowed to talk about it because it's not PC. Bi men might go for trans men who look like women though. I've met a couple of nice trans guys through grindr and one has been a long-term friend. We get along because he's not embedded in radical leftism like most trans people seem to be. For me personally, what keeps me from becoming friends with more trans and queer people is their toxic politics.

East Asian men... mostly ignored due to the fact that they rarely have hypermasculine features. They are usually smooth, hairless, effeminate looking. IMO this is why they are overlooked.

Black men... I don't think it's true that they are fetishized universally. I grew up in a diverse city and dated plenty of POC. It was quite normal besides happening to not be compatible.

South Asian.. practically ignored, for the same reason as East Asian men. Though less so because some can have beards and big muscles, or come from macho societies where masc is emphasized.

Middle Eastern men... it varies widely.

Fat men. They usually belong to the bear/cub community because it's literally the only place they will be accepted.

Older men (50+) basically have very little hope of meeting people on the apps unless they are part of a fetish community.

As you can see, the apps are highly prejudiced and biased toward young, white, masc appearing/acting men. White/cis/masc privilege is real and it plays out on the apps. Scruff used to let you search profiles based on race and they removed it because the Asian and POC communities were being erased. That's how bad it is. But even now, it's still happening. The "No fats, no fems, no Asians" thing is still prevalent.

Over all, I find the apps to be an utter cesspool of narcissists and sex addicts. I screen people very carefully now. The only reason I use the apps is because I'm a hardcore introvert. That doesn't mean I'm scared of people, it means I can't stand most people. I won't go to a bar and be surrounded by idiots just to hope to meet one nice person.

The apps are mostly gross. I use them, but I only end up meeting guys every 1 in 1000. They are almost entirely inhabited by sex addicts, in my experience. To be fair, the apps kind of induce that sort of behaviour because the whole thing is an exercise in objectification.

About the "subgroups" based on race, trans status, etc... all that matters if you are "masculine" presenting. If you're not, then you get fewer hits. It doesn't matter what your race is.

Trans men. Accepted on the app world if they are male presenting. If they look like women, it's an unspoken about faux pas. We aren't allowed to talk about it because it's not PC. Bi men might go for trans men who look like women though. I've met a couple of nice trans guys through grindr and one has been a long-term friend. We get along because he's not embedded in radical leftism like most trans people seem to be. For me personally, what keeps me from becoming friends with more trans and queer people is their toxic politics.

East Asian men... mostly ignored due to the fact that they rarely have hypermasculine features. They are usually smooth, hairless, effeminate looking. IMO this is why they are overlooked.

Black men... I don't think it's true that they are fetishized universally. I grew up in a diverse city and dated plenty of POC. It was quite normal besides happening to not be compatible.

South Asian.. practically ignored, for the same reason as East Asian men. Though less so because some can have beards and big muscles, or come from macho societies where masc is emphasized.

Middle Eastern men... it varies widely.

Fat men. They usually belong to the bear/cub community because it's literally the only place they will be accepted.

Older men (50+) basically have very little hope of meeting people on the apps unless they are part of a fetish community.

As you can see, the apps are highly prejudiced and biased toward young, white, masc appearing/acting men. White/cis/masc privilege is real and it plays out on the apps. Scruff used to let you search profiles based on race and they removed it because the Asian and POC communities were being erased. That's how bad it is. But even now, it's still happening. The "No fats, no fems, no Asians" thing is still prevalent.

Over all, I find the apps to be an utter cesspool of narcissists and sex addicts. I screen people very carefully now. The only reason I use the apps is because I'm a hardcore introvert. That doesn't mean I'm scared of people, it means I can't stand most people. I won't go to a bar and be surrounded by idiots just to hope to meet one nice person.

You say what keeps you from being friends with more trans people is the radical leftism.

Well I'm massively leftist on some issues but then bizarrely conservative on others but absolutely not a centrist so hey now can we be friends?

Trans men are sort of accepted on Grindr. I wouldn't say it's so much to do with how you look because I look like a slightly too short could have been model if I were blessed with just two more inches type totally cisgender not noticeably gay either heterosexual passing man to the extent the most common thing that is said to me when I disclose to people is that they ask when I'm starting hormones to begin my transition to being female.

Yes, I get misgendered as being the wrong type of trans person. I've reaked the pinnacle of medical transition success. Where people actually assume you are the assigned sex at birth of your identified gender. Wowee. I really just am the best lmao.

But my point is I've always basically passed (ask long as i am at least wearing a pair of jocks with a packer in them) and yet still I get those irritating gay men who deem it essential for my day for me to spend actual precious time on reading how they perceive me to be a woman playing dress up at being a man trying to ruin the gay scene for everyone and infiltrate it with women like me and force them all to fuck vagina.

These men are apparently incapable of coherent or logical reasoning, which is sad and a bit embarrassing because they have just committed the very common cis gay faux pas with trans people where they dive in to the conversation and assume sex is without question without a doubt on the table no questions asked. This then gives them what they think is express permission to ask any ridiculous and stupid invasive questions about our genitals they can dream of (and I'm not being ridiculous her, I'more than happy to disclose information about my surgery, hormones, etc to a person I am *actually considering hooking up with* and they are *demonstrating genuinely real interest in me*) so it isn't that I think those questions should NEVER be asked, I'm just firmly of the opinion that the normal times and situations a person might be expected to be questioned on and divulge intimate private details about their genitals, in which the act of questioning in this nature outside of the very specific acceptable situations for cisgender people amounts to real criminal sexual harassment, and those two places for cisgender people would be 1) a doctor who must care for your sexual health, a doctor who cares for your particular genitals and reproducive organs, and maybe a GP in some situations. Scenario 2) is when they are talking to a second (or third, who am I to judge) person about sexual activities between themselves.

In all other scenerios I deem asking invasive questions about a person's genitals, especially if there is any kind of express or implied power dynamic between them sexual harassment.

My point is, it is unreasonable, unacceptable, and bigoted that a double standard is applied to transgender people where we are expected to disclose personal and private intimate information about how genitals and surgery and such purely for the sake of cisgender people being entitled to the information at the worst, and overly curious at best and in both situations putting their personal wants and desires to have that information about my dignity and comfort as a person who is allowed to only share that information with the exact same people as cis people do and no I don't owe anyone education on this.

Google fucking exists. You wanna know what my junk looks like? Google ftm pornz there's loads of it. Don't understand how hormones work? There's literally sites that explains everything. Aren't sure how to refer to trans people? Heaps of links to helpful resources.

The issue that annoys me about getting asked about my genitals in any situation other than with specific doctors or people I'm planning on having sex with, just like any cis person gets to do, is that I am so unbelievably fucking sick and tired and over the question. The next time some loser asks me anything about my genitals I will actually pretend I have no idea what they mean. I've had to answer so many times I have no genitals and I am a eunich. There is nothing there anymore. Worn away to dust by the sheer desperation of cis people to know what junk I have. Tragic.

I actually talk about my genitals all the time *with my mates* because I make relentless jokes about my junk and encourage others to try and make funny ones too. The funny jokes aren't ones that joke that I'm a girl, those are shithouse. No, the thing cis people miss about making jokes about trans people is that the humour lies in the absurdity of our situation. Bro I cut my titties off for $12,000 and go see a doctor for a needle up my ass every 11 weeks because I wanted to make my life easier as a man but I fucked up and trans mode comes with a handicap and there is no tutorial. Have fun! What is funny is my deadpan telling people who don't know me that I cannot possibly ever get a woman pregant and entice them to question why. They list the usual culprits. Vasectomy. She takes the pill. Abstinence. I'm obviously an incel. Being that guy who plays the devil's advocate in an intro political science class, being infertile. Not being able to cum. Shooting blanks. They give up and ask how and in the same deadpan voice I just go:

'lmao got no dick bro'

Without fail it makes people piss themselves because the thing is *they don't know if I'm even telling the truth* and the reason I have given is so patently absurd to many people that I'm obviously having a laugh at them but then eventually when I reiterate it they click and the process begins.

Like I don't have an issue with people asking about genitals sometimes, I don't universally ban cis people from joking about trans people. They just have to be actually funny jokes. Deadnaming is such fucking low hanging fruit. Literally not comedy. And then the only other two trans joke cis people have are variations on the same two decade old shit jokes.

1. I identify as (inanimate object) and you need to use (stupid pronous) or you're being (made-up phobe) and I am valid

2. (Picture of a pair of something that creates a joined opposite duo)

Ah look it's the two genders.

That is it. That is all the humour cisgender people have ever, the whole time trans people have existed, have ever contributed the the discourse.

At least my friends make funny ass jokes.

Like just be more creative, we aren't saying that people can't do it. make fun of the absurd situation of being trans. Don't make fun of being trans. Crucial difference.

You say what keeps you from being friends with more trans people is the radical leftism.

Well I'm massively leftist on some issues but then bizarrely conservative on others but absolutely not a centrist so hey now can we be friends?

Trans men are sort of accepted on Grindr. I wouldn't say it's so much to do with how you look because I look like a slightly too short could have been model if I were blessed with just two more inches type totally cisgender not noticeably gay either heterosexual passing man to the extent the most common thing that is said to me when I disclose to people is that they ask when I'm starting hormones to begin my transition to being female.

Yes, I get misgendered as being the wrong type of trans person. I've reaked the pinnacle of medical transition success. Where people actually assume you are the assigned sex at birth of your identified gender. Wowee. I really just am the best lmao.

But my point is I've always basically passed (ask long as i am at least wearing a pair of jocks with a packer in them) and yet still I get those irritating gay men who deem it essential for my day for me to spend actual precious time on reading how they perceive me to be a woman playing dress up at being a man trying to ruin the gay scene for everyone and infiltrate it with women like me and force them all to fuck vagina.

These men are apparently incapable of coherent or logical reasoning, which is sad and a bit embarrassing because they have just committed the very common cis gay faux pas with trans people where they dive in to the conversation and assume sex is without question without a doubt on the table no questions asked. This then gives them what they think is express permission to ask any ridiculous and stupid invasive questions about our genitals they can dream of (and I'm not being ridiculous her, I'more than happy to disclose information about my surgery, hormones, etc to a person I am *actually considering hooking up with* and they are *demonstrating genuinely real interest in me*) so it isn't that I think those questions should NEVER be asked, I'm just firmly of the opinion that the normal times and situations a person might be expected to be questioned on and divulge intimate private details about their genitals, in which the act of questioning in this nature outside of the very specific acceptable situations for cisgender people amounts to real criminal sexual harassment, and those two places for cisgender people would be 1) a doctor who must care for your sexual health, a doctor who cares for your particular genitals and reproducive organs, and maybe a GP in some situations. Scenario 2) is when they are talking to a second (or third, who am I to judge) person about sexual activities between themselves.

In all other scenerios I deem asking invasive questions about a person's genitals, especially if there is any kind of express or implied power dynamic between them sexual harassment.

My point is, it is unreasonable, unacceptable, and bigoted that a double standard is applied to transgender people where we are expected to disclose personal and private intimate information about how genitals and surgery and such purely for the sake of cisgender people being entitled to the information at the worst, and overly curious at best and in both situations putting their personal wants and desires to have that information about my dignity and comfort as a person who is allowed to only share that information with the exact same people as cis people do and no I don't owe anyone education on this.

Google fucking exists. You wanna know what my junk looks like? Google ftm pornz there's loads of it. Don't understand how hormones work? There's literally sites that explains everything. Aren't sure how to refer to trans people? Heaps of links to helpful resources.

The issue that annoys me about getting asked about my genitals in any situation other than with specific doctors or people I'm planning on having sex with, just like any cis person gets to do, is that I am so unbelievably fucking sick and tired and over the question. The next time some loser asks me anything about my genitals I will actually pretend I have no idea what they mean. I've had to answer so many times I have no genitals and I am a eunich. There is nothing there anymore. Worn away to dust by the sheer desperation of cis people to know what junk I have. Tragic.

I actually talk about my genitals all the time *with my mates* because I make relentless jokes about my junk and encourage others to try and make funny ones too. The funny jokes aren't ones that joke that I'm a girl, those are shithouse. No, the thing cis people miss about making jokes about trans people is that the humour lies in the absurdity of our situation. Bro I cut my titties off for $12,000 and go see a doctor for a needle up my ass every 11 weeks because I wanted to make my life easier as a man but I fucked up and trans mode comes with a handicap and there is no tutorial. Have fun! What is funny is my deadpan telling people who don't know me that I cannot possibly ever get a woman pregant and entice them to question why. They list the usual culprits. Vasectomy. She takes the pill. Abstinence. I'm obviously an incel. Being that guy who plays the devil's advocate in an intro political science class, being infertile. Not being able to cum. Shooting blanks. They give up and ask how and in the same deadpan voice I just go:

'lmao got no dick bro'

Without fail it makes people piss themselves because the thing is *they don't know if I'm even telling the truth* and the reason I have given is so patently absurd to many people that I'm obviously having a laugh at them but then eventually when I reiterate it they click and the process begins.

Like I don't have an issue with people asking about genitals sometimes, I don't universally ban cis people from joking about trans people. They just have to be actually funny jokes. Deadnaming is such fucking low hanging fruit. Literally not comedy. And then the only other two trans joke cis people have are variations on the same two decade old shit jokes.

1. I identify as (inanimate object) and you need to use (stupid pronous) or you're being (made-up phobe) and I am valid

2. (Picture of a pair of something that creates a joined opposite duo)

Ah look it's the two genders.

That is it. That is all the humour cisgender people have ever, the whole time trans people have existed, have ever contributed the the discourse.

At least my friends make funny ass jokes.

Like just be more creative, we aren't saying that people can't do it. make fun of the absurd situation of being trans. Don't make fun of being trans. Crucial difference.

I can't speak for your experience, but I know mine... which is that I will never fuck a vagina. So it makes sense to me that some men would want to know your genital status. Some trans men don't even reveal that they're trans and I think that's wrong. If you mean that they're asking intricate detailed information about how it all works, then yeah that is inappropriate. To be fair, guys talk about cock A LOT. They want to know length, girth, if you're a grower or a shower, how the hair is trimmed... it's super specific and objectifying. So I don't think you're unique in being asked genital questions. Sexually active men are obsessed with genitals.

What I read from your post is a lot of disdain for the cis world that is based on the assumption that everyone should behave properly, when they never fully will because trans people are such a small minority that their lived experience is so under-represented in the population at large. You kind of can't expect perfection. I mean, I encounter impropriety on a regular basis and I'm not even trans. Men can be crude and I don't think that's going to change. I think people just suck in general and the flavour it takes on depends on who you happen to be. Mainstream culture is trying to codify certain levels of propriety but on the apps and in the private sphere those behaviours are never going away.

I don't know about trans people invading the gay community. I think their numbers are too small to really do that. Post-modern radical leftism is definitely invading the gay community though, through intersectional feminism, which I don't support. Some academics have decided that gay men are privileged and our battle is over simply because we got marriage, so we should just sit down already and let other minorities take the stage. A lot of the exclusive gay male retreats I used to go to opened up to women once trans men got on the executive boards. Then once women started coming, male privilege started getting called out by heinous idiots. Our safe spaces are disappearing, or worse, there is some male erasure happening. I don't personally think "nonbinary" is a thing beyond fashion choices, and "queer" is now everyone's favourite word, especially cis-het people who want to look woke but then go invade our safe spaces. ESPECIALLY women. And yes they are women, not "nonbinary." I believe in liberal institutionalism as it was originally intended, to preserve individuality. I do not want to see identities homogenized into singular groups as it is the death of freedom and freewill.

I hate the new pride flag... it's ugly and it looks like some kind of weird commie flag. The original rainbow flag already represented everybody, but radical leftism had to piss on it and claim it as their own, like they are doing with everything.

I personally welcome all kinds of men into my communities, as long as they truly feel they are men. But they should also present as male. Females who are men but still present as female are problematic in gay cis safe spaces. I am personally triggered by female-presenting people in safe spaces because all my life straight women who had crushes on me tried to turn me straight. When I talk about these things, I don't want females around. What I really don't appreciate though is trans men who are feminists who want to school gay men on their masculinity. I am personally tone deaf to these individuals. What they say goes in one ear and out the other. Trans men who have transitioned were female presenting for most of their lives. They don't have the lived experience of being a young boy who was also a fag. Trans men are men but they are not equivalent to cis gay men in lived experience, just like a cis man will never know a trans man's experience. I will not permit radical leftists to equalize us and will speak out whenever it comes up. Other than that, trans men are no threat to me.

I can't speak for your experience, but I know mine... which is that I will never fuck a vagina. So it makes sense to me that some men would want to know your genital status. Some trans men don't even reveal that they're trans and I think that's wrong. If you mean that they're asking intricate detailed information about how it all works, then yeah that is inappropriate. To be fair, guys talk about cock A LOT. They want to know length, girth, if you're a grower or a shower, how the hair is trimmed... it's super specific and objectifying. So I don't think you're unique in being asked genital questions. Sexually active men are obsessed with genitals.

What I read from your post is a lot of disdain for the cis world that is based on the assumption that everyone should behave properly, when they never fully will because trans people are such a small minority that their lived experience is so under-represented in the population at large. You kind of can't expect perfection. I mean, I encounter impropriety on a regular basis and I'm not even trans. Men can be crude and I don't think that's going to change. I think people just suck in general and the flavour it takes on depends on who you happen to be. Mainstream culture is trying to codify certain levels of propriety but on the apps and in the private sphere those behaviours are never going away.

I don't know about trans people invading the gay community. I think their numbers are too small to really do that. Post-modern radical leftism is definitely invading the gay community though, through intersectional feminism, which I don't support. Some academics have decided that gay men are privileged and our battle is over simply because we got marriage, so we should just sit down already and let other minorities take the stage. A lot of the exclusive gay male retreats I used to go to opened up to women once trans men got on the executive boards. Then once women started coming, male privilege started getting called out by heinous idiots. Our safe spaces are disappearing, or worse, there is some male erasure happening. I don't personally think "nonbinary" is a thing beyond fashion choices, and "queer" is now everyone's favourite word, especially cis-het people who want to look woke but then go invade our safe spaces. ESPECIALLY women. And yes they are women, not "nonbinary." I believe in liberal institutionalism as it was originally intended, to preserve individuality. I do not want to see identities homogenized into singular groups as it is the death of freedom and freewill.

I hate the new pride flag... it's ugly and it looks like some kind of weird commie flag. The original rainbow flag already represented everybody, but radical leftism had to piss on it and claim it as their own, like they are doing with everything.

I personally welcome all kinds of men into my communities, as long as they truly feel they are men. But they should also present as male. Females who are men but still present as female are problematic in gay cis safe spaces. I am personally triggered by female-presenting people in safe spaces because all my life straight women who had crushes on me tried to turn me straight. When I talk about these things, I don't want females around. What I really don't appreciate though is trans men who are feminists who want to school gay men on their masculinity. I am personally tone deaf to these individuals. What they say goes in one ear and out the other. Trans men who have transitioned were female presenting for most of their lives. They don't have the lived experience of being a young boy who was also a fag. Trans men are men but they are not equivalent to cis gay men in lived experience, just like a cis man will never know a trans man's experience. I will not permit radical leftists to equalize us and will speak out whenever it comes up. Other than that, trans men are no threat to me.

I realised you somehow managed to read into a comment written by a trans man who isn't even progressive within the trans community (in fact I'm possibly the Ben Shapiro of trans people because of my highly controversial views. I also have a fair bit of scepticism for the new trend of people identifying as non binary, presenting exactly as their assigned gender at birth and apparently have no real issues with people constantly gendering them as that because they make zero effort to even appear androgynous which at least if you look indistinguishable between genders logically that would make you gender neutral or both. But instead they just elect to constantly correct people on their pronouns and complain that they don't have the right pronouns used when the fucking actual situation is that they are sending our gendered signals in a binary gendered world so wow oh my god someone perceived a female presenting person as female and said she/her how could they have done something so horrible. If anyone is a member of this group the solution is not, as some who I argued with the other day over this which ended up with my being called a transphobe, because I pointed out that making everyone in the world default to using gender neutral pronouns just to cater to that singular group of people actually means passing binary trans people whose goal it is to be gendered correctly start getting misgendered all over again and after 2 years of having to tell people my pronouns before I passed, which attention this group of non binary people, when I didn't pass I just introduced myself with my pronouns so that people had the correct information. They often thanked me and got it right. Amazing what happens when you take some initiative. But no if this happens, I get to lose the single good thing I have going for me as a trans person to make up for the 10 years of discrimination that has made my PTSD worse which is that I am at least given the courtesy of being gendered correctly. Take that away and I probably won't even bother trying to survive anymore. Then those people get the misgendering taken away which they could have fixed by just telling people their pronouns like I had to buy no I had to get misgendered and I couldn't make everyone use he/him pronouns when I had to do this because that would misgender people but somehow this isn't doing that because it's gender neutral. And so there is no more misgendering for them. And now they have zero issues at all as a trans person and it's all wonderful not any problems literally do not even have to pay a dollar to medically transition all because initially the only bad thing which happened to them anyway was having the wrong pronouns used which if that is the ONLY bad thing you experience then I get that it feels bad but just use a second to do some reflection upon the fact that in places like Brasil trans women are raped, beheaded, and dismembered and maybe take a moment to appreciate that being misgendered on the scale of discrimination is well, in actuality a very easy fix if they aren't an asshole, and pretty minor with no huge traumatic consequences. So I am not a progressive on this man, don't try to paint me as one of those people. I actually am reasonable about this shit. ) where I said that my expectation about being asked invasive questions about my genitals *by strangers* dude is not appropriate. I even said I talk to my friends about my junk all the time too and I'm perfectly open with men on Grindr who I do actually have some inclination to hook up with and can tell they feel the same way because it's a reasonable question. I only don't answer if I don't want to fuck them and didn't show any interest, or because people do it the second they meet me and it's the first thing they ask me. That is a uniquely trans experience. Cis people are not walking around and becoming friends and having their first topic of discussion one parties junk. I literally know for a. Fact that never happens because my cis friends who *do* understand how fucking ridiculous the expectation is that anyone who asks me about my junk upon finding out I'm trans does that. Here's a hint that it's cause I'm trans. They didn't ask me during the past 15 minutes we've been sitting and talking. It was the very next sentence out of your mouth after you stopped staring.

And honestly still you think I have distrain for cis people. Okay, you're right I do. Because two weeks ago in this sub forum a cis man wrote out a thousand words of explicitly detailed written pornographic content describing the many times I was violently raped under threat of physical violence by men who considered themselves straight while fucking me and they damn well made sure I knew they saw me as a woman and so did this guy. He misgendered me, creatively at every chance he got. He told me I would end up with HIV and I would be a contribution to the world dead. He used the most sexual, gendered words to describe exactly what those men did to every part of my body.

And I had to skim read that shit written about me and not fucking melt down. Because I have been correctively raped by someone on Grindr and this, this was actually worse. Because not only did I read it, it was on the public domain for anyone to read.

So yeah, I actually truly thought the bar for cis people being shit about trans people couldn't possibly get lower than actual corrective rape. But on a harm reduction forum, when trans people are at an increased risk of substance use, I experienced literally the worst thing a human has ever done to me and he could not have been more happy while he was making those posts. I think it was Christmas for him.

I have pretty good reason to be distainful of cis people, yet still if they actually treat me with a modicum of basic human decency and basically accept my gender identity, don't ask me invasive questions (dumb questions are fine), not make shitty jokes and don't use the word tranny I'll forgive a lot of previously unknown transphobic opinions they hold. I'm actually a really forgiving guy and if I think they are willing to learn I'll even explain why what they did was bad so they fully understand.

Trans men are not withholding their status. That literally does not happen. You probably are referring to what I mentioned earlier which is when someone selectively discloses their status, so they might not tell a person for weeks or even a couple of months depending on the progress of the relationship. We don't have an obligation to disclose upfront. No one's world will fall apart if they went on a couple of dates with a trans person. Life will not end if you find a single trans person attractive. All will be well, no sex has occured. Nothing changes. So what you found a trans person attractive? Some of us are. Some of us aren't. Some cis people are. Some cis people aren't. There isn't anything inherently wrong with thinking a trans person is attractive and not knowing their assigned gender at birth at the time. Everyone I walk past thinks I'm attractive and they don't fall into a deep existential crisis because they found one singular trans person in their entire life time hot.

Do you know what's actually super unfair when cis and trans people date and there's issues of compatibility? I get annoyed that I actually found an aggressive transphobe remotely attractive. Like I'm sort of furious that they don't disclose that themselves. I actually think if you have some kind of hangup where you won't date or fuck a certain type of people because of something about themselves they can't change because of your own personal beliefs and feelings on the matter, then it's actually on you to make sure you don't inflict those shitty beliefs on an unsuspecting member of that group who unwittingly falls into the trap of thinking you're able to recognise that there is no massive difference between fucking a vagina and fucking an asshole (or so I've been told by around a dozen gay males who just hooked up with a trans man for the first time with me) they basically say it's not as weird or awkward as they suspected and it's actually pretty normal. They're not gay, they make it clear they won't be fucking any cis woman vagina but trans guy vagina seems to be unanimously on the cards. So tbh that's another resentment against cis people is that they have shitty opinions which affect people they might end up being intimate with and yet somehow I'm the one who has to subject myself to a targeted aggressive insecure rant about how I tried to trap him or her when they could have been the better person and when I asked them 'any dealbreakers' at the START of the relationship they could have taken that as the fucking moment to go 'i don't date trans people' lmfao I actually gave them an opening.

But nope, can't put the cis majority in a position where they might have to feel like they're doing something kind of dickish, if they're the person who outright won't date or fuck any trans person regardless of whether they have undergone full gender reassignment surgery (because I'm not stupid, I literally have days were I'm really in the mood for dick then other days I want vagina. The curse of bisexuality. So like I totally get not wanting to fuck a particular set of genitals cause it ain't your vibe. Like I get it and I don't. I don't understand limiting yourself to 50% of the population but if you're totally happy with that then that means more options for me which is great because while loads of people want to FUCK trans people, less are interested in us as potential long term romantic partners for reasons that are so obvious I will not list them.

Just because trans men do not do open disclosure doesn't mean they aren't disclosing their status. I find your claim extremely dubious that you say trans men aren't doing that. I wrote in my first comment in this thread about a time where I met up with a guy off Grindr, forgot to tell him my status, got to his house, started making out with him, he took my shirt of and I suddenly realised I didn't mention it so I freaked out and start having an actual panic attack as I tried to figure out how I could run away from his huge masculine bodybuilder the moment my clothes came off and my mistake became evident and he bashed me within an inch of my life, before dumping me outside the apartment building naked or something, or whether I could somehow invent a plausible excuse as to why I suddenly need to put my shirt back on right now, grab my shoes, and run to his front door and break it down trying to leave. I managed to ask if he knew I was trans and he told me he saw it on my profile. I literally fell on the ground and almost started to cry. I have never in my life before or since that night been more concerned in that exact moment, even when doing risky sex work, that I would be murdered because I just somehow stupidity forgot to mention it before I met with them. I almost promised to start being more religious to thank whatever god watched over me.

Loads of guys DONT read my profile thats the crucial thing. I'll get a message going 'hey you hung' and I'll say something like 'depends, sorta for a trans guy but I'm feeling like you didn't read my profile and you're looking for someone thick. Good luck on your travels, fare thee well on your search for the perfect huge dick'

And even though I've sort of made a light-hearted joke about it taking the piss out of myself and not made any negative comment against them nor accused them of any tramsphobia - it was just a simple mistake who cares.

I still end up getting blocked by those people as if they think of ever want to chase a person who finds the thought of the fact they even messaged me which means they found me attractive so uncomfortable they had to block me when I disclosed I was trans. Like you only get 2 blocks a day and you could have used that one on that annoying pushy weird gay guy who always tries to hook up with you even though it's literally been years and you've said no a thousand times and he's been remaking profiles to stalk you for a year now because everyone on Grindr has that guy. Could have spared yourself another interaction with him but you blocked someone who took the time to reply to you and just fill you in on some details then wish you luck getting what you were looking for because regrettably I cannot provide it. That is the person you choose, the guy who wasn't even going to message you again anyway lol. Wow, the transphobia results in a win for the cis yet again.

Dude we get violently bashed and/or murdered for not disclosing. Not only that, it's legal in most places and also so accepted to do that as a response if god forbid it did happen (which again it is not happening on any kind of widespread basis and frankly anyone who is doing it probably has a deathwish and wants someone to murder them cause they're doing the right thing to make it happen sooner rather than later) that I was sitting next to this guy in one of my first year law classes and the teacher was talking about how our state was discussing reforming the provokation (responding to being provoked with violent actions) defence and how to wrangle it so we get rid of gay panic (yikes that that was still a legal thing in my home state in 2016, though notable it had only been attempted to have been used thrice in history and every single time the judge was like 'lmao no you just hate gay people and you killed him for nothing jail for you bye homophobe' so there's that) but they did want to make sure they left in a defence for survivors of long term domestic violence who suddenly snap after years of violent abuse and murder the abusive spouse.

And I kind of agree with that tbh. But the guy right next to me he pipes up with the boldest statement of the lesson and proclaims that he 'disagrees with the gay panic defence with gay people but when it's a trans person he actually sort of agrees with it' and I am telling you, the whole 30 person class heard him say that. I wanted to not be sitting next to someone who saw not issue with a person killing me if I ever were in situation were I couldn't or want able to or didn't have time to disclose for them to just endy life for that crime.

I waited for 30 seconds for ANYONE to say something in disagreement. Many people nodded. A couple looked like they sort of cringed. But no one said he was wrong. 2016 I can be a first year student at law school on hormones for 6 months and only just passing and I'm already learning how much danger I am in and boy we have not even come close to getting the party started.

There must be some information you've left our regarding the circumstances of them not disclosing because that is actually Aberrant and out of step trans behaviour. Like we aren't disclosing for you, it's not really to be polite for a lot of us. I do it because I understand the logic behind the fact that people do naturally feel a bit decieved just because of what it is and I'm not really sure that will change a whole deal any time soon. For me I'd say I disclose 10% for cis people 90% because I don't wanna fucking die lol. Okay maybe 10% cause I want to be polite to cis people, 10% is cause if you don't want to fuck a vagina I don't want you to because if the person I'm fucking isn't enjoying the sex and they're uncomfortable for any reason at all, yes, even if it is because of my genitals after they have agreed to try then decide no it's not for them then the sex is stopping immediately and we are talking about that and just making sure everyone is feeling okay. I'm not in the cis gay community to in any way influence men who don't want to even think of touching a vagina into sex with me. If they're wanting to experiment then let's go. But otherwise I want for guys to approach me. The other 80% is a sense of self preservation.

There has to be more to that story, can you explain in more detail a time that has happened so that I can actually understand what would possibly possess a person who lives the same life as me to do something so monumentally stupid?

Last edited:
I realised you somehow managed to read into a comment written by a trans man who isn't even progressive within the trans community (in fact I'm possibly the Ben Shapiro of trans people because of my highly controversial views. I also have a fair bit of scepticism for the new trend of people identifying as non binary, presenting exactly as their assigned gender at birth and apparently have no real issues with people constantly gendering them as that because they make zero effort to even appear androgynous which at least if you look indistinguishable between genders logically that would make you gender neutral or both. But instead they just elect to constantly correct people on their pronouns and complain that they don't have the right pronouns used when the fucking actual situation is that they are sending our gendered signals in a binary gendered world so wow oh my god someone perceived a female presenting person as female and said she/her how could they have done something so horrible. If anyone is a member of this group the solution is not, as some who I argued with the other day over this which ended up with my being called a transphobe, because I pointed out that making everyone in the world default to using gender neutral pronouns just to cater to that singular group of people actually means passing binary trans people whose goal it is to be gendered correctly start getting misgendered all over again and after 2 years of having to tell people my pronouns before I passed, which attention this group of non binary people, when I didn't pass I just introduced myself with my pronouns so that people had the correct information. They often thanked me and got it right. Amazing what happens when you take some initiative. But no if this happens, I get to lose the single good thing I have going for me as a trans person to make up for the 10 years of discrimination that has made my PTSD worse which is that I am at least given the courtesy of being gendered correctly. Take that away and I probably won't even bother trying to survive anymore. Then those people get the misgendering taken away which they could have fixed by just telling people their pronouns like I had to buy no I had to get misgendered and I couldn't make everyone use he/him pronouns when I had to do this because that would misgender people but somehow this isn't doing that because it's gender neutral. And so there is no more misgendering for them. And now they have zero issues at all as a trans person and it's all wonderful not any problems literally do not even have to pay a dollar to medically transition all because initially the only bad thing which happened to them anyway was having the wrong pronouns used which if that is the ONLY bad thing you experience then I get that it feels bad but just use a second to do some reflection upon the fact that in places like Brasil trans women are raped, beheaded, and dismembered and maybe take a moment to appreciate that being misgendered on the scale of discrimination is well, in actuality a very easy fix if they aren't an asshole, and pretty minor with no huge traumatic consequences. So I am not a progressive on this man, don't try to paint me as one of those people. I actually am reasonable about this shit. ) where I said that my expectation about being asked invasive questions about my genitals *by strangers* dude is not appropriate. I even said I talk to my friends about my junk all the time too and I'm perfectly open with men on Grindr who I do actually have some inclination to hook up with and can tell they feel the same way because it's a reasonable question. I only don't answer if I don't want to fuck them and didn't show any interest, or because people do it the second they meet me and it's the first thing they ask me. That is a uniquely trans experience. Cis people are not walking around and becoming friends and having their first topic of discussion one parties junk. I literally know for a. Fact that never happens because my cis friends who *do* understand how fucking ridiculous the expectation is that anyone who asks me about my junk upon finding out I'm trans does that. Here's a hint that it's cause I'm trans. They didn't ask me during the past 15 minutes we've been sitting and talking. It was the very next sentence out of your mouth after you stopped staring.

And honestly still you think I have distrain for cis people. Okay, you're right I do. Because two weeks ago in this sub forum a cis man wrote out a thousand words of explicitly detailed written pornographic content describing the many times I was violently raped under threat of physical violence by men who considered themselves straight while fucking me and they damn well made sure I knew they saw me as a woman and so did this guy. He misgendered me, creatively at every chance he got. He told me I would end up with HIV and I would be a contribution to the world dead. He used the most sexual, gendered words to describe exactly what those men did to every part of my body.

And I had to skim read that shit written about me and not fucking melt down. Because I have been correctively raped by someone on Grindr and this, this was actually worse. Because not only did I read it, it was on the public domain for anyone to read.

So yeah, I actually truly thought the bar for cis people being shit about trans people couldn't possibly get lower than actual corrective rape. But on a harm reduction forum, when trans people are at an increased risk of substance use, I experienced literally the worst thing a human has ever done to me and he could not have been more happy while he was making those posts. I think it was Christmas for him.

I have pretty good reason to be distainful of cis people, yet still if they actually treat me with a modicum of basic human decency and basically accept my gender identity, don't ask me invasive questions (dumb questions are fine), not make shitty jokes and don't use the word tranny I'll forgive a lot of previously unknown transphobic opinions they hold. I'm actually a really forgiving guy and if I think they are willing to learn I'll even explain why what they did was bad so they fully understand.

Trans men are not withholding their status. That literally does not happen. You probably are referring to what I mentioned earlier which is when someone selectively discloses their status, so they might not tell a person for weeks or even a couple of months depending on the progress of the relationship. We don't have an obligation to disclose upfront. No one's world will fall apart if they went on a couple of dates with a trans person. Life will not end if you find a single trans person attractive. All will be well, no sex has occured. Nothing changes. So what you found a trans person attractive? Some of us are. Some of us aren't. Some cis people are. Some cis people aren't. There isn't anything inherently wrong with thinking a trans person is attractive and not knowing their assigned gender at birth at the time. Everyone I walk past thinks I'm attractive and they don't fall into a deep existential crisis because they found one singular trans person in their entire life time hot.

Do you know what's actually super unfair when cis and trans people date and there's issues of compatibility? I get annoyed that I actually found an aggressive transphobe remotely attractive. Like I'm sort of furious that they don't disclose that themselves. I actually think if you have some kind of hangup where you won't date or fuck a certain type of people because of something about themselves they can't change because of your own personal beliefs and feelings on the matter, then it's actually on you to make sure you don't inflict those shitty beliefs on an unsuspecting member of that group who unwittingly falls into the trap of thinking you're able to recognise that there is no massive difference between fucking a vagina and fucking an asshole (or so I've been told by around a dozen gay males who just hooked up with a trans man for the first time with me) they basically say it's not as weird or awkward as they suspected and it's actually pretty normal. They're not gay, they make it clear they won't be fucking any cis woman vagina but trans guy vagina seems to be unanimously on the cards. So tbh that's another resentment against cis people is that they have shitty opinions which affect people they might end up being intimate with and yet somehow I'm the one who has to subject myself to a targeted aggressive insecure rant about how I tried to trap him or her when they could have been the better person and when I asked them 'any dealbreakers' at the START of the relationship they could have taken that as the fucking moment to go 'i don't date trans people' lmfao I actually gave them an opening.

But nope, can't put the cis majority in a position where they might have to feel like they're doing something kind of dickish, if they're the person who outright won't date or fuck any trans person regardless of whether they have undergone full gender reassignment surgery (because I'm not stupid, I literally have days were I'm really in the mood for dick then other days I want vagina. The curse of bisexuality. So like I totally get not wanting to fuck a particular set of genitals cause it ain't your vibe. Like I get it and I don't. I don't understand limiting yourself to 50% of the population but if you're totally happy with that then that means more options for me which is great because while loads of people want to FUCK trans people, less are interested in us as potential long term romantic partners for reasons that are so obvious I will not list them.

Just because trans men do not do open disclosure doesn't mean they aren't disclosing their status. I find your claim extremely dubious that you say trans men aren't doing that. I wrote in my first comment in this thread about a time where I met up with a guy off Grindr, forgot to tell him my status, got to his house, started making out with him, he took my shirt of and I suddenly realised I didn't mention it so I freaked out and start having an actual panic attack as I tried to figure out how I could run away from his huge masculine bodybuilder the moment my clothes came off and my mistake became evident and he bashed me within an inch of my life, before dumping me outside the apartment building naked or something, or whether I could somehow invent a plausible excuse as to why I suddenly need to put my shirt back on right now, grab my shoes, and run to his front door and break it down trying to leave. I managed to ask if he knew I was trans and he told me he saw it on my profile. I literally fell on the ground and almost started to cry. I have never in my life before or since that night been more concerned in that exact moment, even when doing risky sex work, that I would be murdered because I just somehow stupidity forgot to mention it before I met with them. I almost promised to start being more religious to thank whatever god watched over me.

Loads of guys DONT read my profile thats the crucial thing. I'll get a message going 'hey you hung' and I'll say something like 'depends, sorta for a trans guy but I'm feeling like you didn't read my profile and you're looking for someone thick. Good luck on your travels, fare thee well on your search for the perfect huge dick'

And even though I've sort of made a light-hearted joke about it taking the piss out of myself and not made any negative comment against them nor accused them of any tramsphobia - it was just a simple mistake who cares.

I still end up getting blocked by those people as if they think of ever want to chase a person who finds the thought of the fact they even messaged me which means they found me attractive so uncomfortable they had to block me when I disclosed I was trans. Like you only get 2 blocks a day and you could have used that one on that annoying pushy weird gay guy who always tries to hook up with you even though it's literally been years and you've said no a thousand times and he's been remaking profiles to stalk you for a year now because everyone on Grindr has that guy. Could have spared yourself another interaction with him but you blocked someone who took the time to reply to you and just fill you in on some details then wish you luck getting what you were looking for because regrettably I cannot provide it. That is the person you choose, the guy who wasn't even going to message you again anyway lol. Wow, the transphobia results in a win for the cis yet again.

Dude we get violently bashed and/or murdered for not disclosing. Not only that, it's legal in most places and also so accepted to do that as a response if god forbid it did happen (which again it is not happening on any kind of widespread basis and frankly anyone who is doing it probably has a deathwish and wants someone to murder them cause they're doing the right thing to make it happen sooner rather than later) that I was sitting next to this guy in one of my first year law classes and the teacher was talking about how our state was discussing reforming the provokation (responding to being provoked with violent actions) defence and how to wrangle it so we get rid of gay panic (yikes that that was still a legal thing in my home state in 2016, though notable it had only been attempted to have been used thrice in history and every single time the judge was like 'lmao no you just hate gay people and you killed him for nothing jail for you bye homophobe' so there's that) but they did want to make sure they left in a defence for survivors of long term domestic violence who suddenly snap after years of violent abuse and murder the abusive spouse.

And I kind of agree with that tbh. But the guy right next to me he pipes up with the boldest statement of the lesson and proclaims that he 'disagrees with the gay panic defence with gay people but when it's a trans person he actually sort of agrees with it' and I am telling you, the whole 30 person class heard him say that. I wanted to not be sitting next to someone who saw not issue with a person killing me if I ever were in situation were I couldn't or want able to or didn't have time to disclose for them to just endy life for that crime.

I waited for 30 seconds for ANYONE to say something in disagreement. Many people nodded. A couple looked like they sort of cringed. But no one said he was wrong. 2016 I can be a first year student at law school on hormones for 6 months and only just passing and I'm already learning how much danger I am in and boy we have not even come close to getting the party started.

There must be some information you've left our regarding the circumstances of them not disclosing because that is actually Aberrant and out of step trans behaviour. Like we aren't disclosing for you, it's not really to be polite for a lot of us. I do it because I understand the logic behind the fact that people do naturally feel a bit decieved just because of what it is and I'm not really sure that will change a whole deal any time soon. For me I'd say I disclose 10% for cis people 90% because I don't wanna fucking die lol. Okay maybe 10% cause I want to be polite to cis people, 10% is cause if you don't want to fuck a vagina I don't want you to because if the person I'm fucking isn't enjoying the sex and they're uncomfortable for any reason at all, yes, even if it is because of my genitals after they have agreed to try then decide no it's not for them then the sex is stopping immediately and we are talking about that and just making sure everyone is feeling okay. I'm not in the cis gay community to in any way influence men who don't want to even think of touching a vagina into sex with me. If they're wanting to experiment then let's go. But otherwise I want for guys to approach me. The other 80% is a sense of self preservation.

There has to be more to that story, can you explain in more detail a time that has happened so that I can actually understand what would possibly possess a person who lives the same life as me to do something so monumentally stupid?
I feel like you might need a sedative.

I can't respond to all of this because it's too much, so I'll pick some key things.

I realised you somehow managed to read into a comment written by a trans man who isn't even progressive within the trans community (in fact I'm possibly the Ben Shapiro of trans people because of my highly controversial views.

I wasn't accusing you of being progressive, I was just talking in general.

I also have a fair bit of scepticism for the new trend of people identifying as non binary, presenting exactly as their assigned gender at birth and apparently have no real issues with people constantly gendering them as that because they make zero effort to even appear androgynous which at least if you look indistinguishable between genders logically that would make you gender neutral or both. But instead they just elect to constantly correct people on their pronouns and complain that they don't have the right pronouns used when the fucking actual situation is that they are sending our gendered signals in a binary gendered world so wow oh my god someone perceived a female presenting person as female and said she/her how could they have done something so horrible. If anyone is a member of this group the solution is not, as some who I argued with the other day over this which ended up with my being called a transphobe, because I pointed out that making everyone in the world default to using gender neutral pronouns just to cater to that singular group of people actually means passing binary trans people whose goal it is to be gendered correctly start getting misgendered all over again and after 2 years of having to tell people my pronouns before I passed, which attention this group of non binary people, when I didn't pass I just introduced myself with my pronouns so that people had the correct information. They often thanked me and got it right. Amazing what happens when you take some initiative. But no if this happens, I get to lose the single good thing I have going for me as a trans person to make up for the 10 years of discrimination that has made my PTSD worse which is that I am at least given the courtesy of being gendered correctly. Take that away and I probably won't even bother trying to survive anymore. Then those people get the misgendering taken away which they could have fixed by just telling people their pronouns like I had to buy no I had to get misgendered and I couldn't make everyone use he/him pronouns when I had to do this because that would misgender people but somehow this isn't doing that because it's gender neutral. And so there is no more misgendering for them. And now they have zero issues at all as a trans person and it's all wonderful not any problems literally do not even have to pay a dollar to medically transition all because initially the only bad thing which happened to them anyway was having the wrong pronouns used which if that is the ONLY bad thing you experience then I get that it feels bad but just use a second to do some reflection upon the fact that in places like Brasil trans women are raped, beheaded, and dismembered and maybe take a moment to appreciate that being misgendered on the scale of discrimination is well, in actuality a very easy fix if they aren't an asshole, and pretty minor with no huge traumatic consequences. So I am not a progressive on this man, don't try to paint me as one of those people. I actually am reasonable about this shit. ) where I said that my expectation about being asked invasive questions about my genitals *by strangers* dude is not appropriate. I even said I talk to my friends about my junk all the time too and I'm perfectly open with men on Grindr who I do actually have some inclination to hook up with and can tell they feel the same way because it's a reasonable question. I only don't answer if I don't want to fuck them and didn't show any interest, or because people do it the second they meet me and it's the first thing they ask me. That is a uniquely trans experience. Cis people are not walking around and becoming friends and having their first topic of discussion one parties junk. I literally know for a. Fact that never happens because my cis friends who *do* understand how fucking ridiculous the expectation is that anyone who asks me about my junk upon finding out I'm trans does that. Here's a hint that it's cause I'm trans. They didn't ask me during the past 15 minutes we've been sitting and talking. It was the very next sentence out of your mouth after you stopped staring.

I don't necessarily have a problem with a trans person requesting the use of certain pronouns. What I don't like is that everyone in society is supposed to declare their pronouns now. It's stupid. Trans people are 1 in 10,000 - 1 in 16,000. It makes more sense to modify speech according for a very small minority than it is to get everyone to engage in behaviours that cause identity confusion. The overwhelming majority of the world are cis so it should not be offensive that people assume other people are cis until they are corrected. Instead we are supposed to now assume everybody may not be cis and do a discovery process based on pronoun preferences. I think it's mental.

Most androgynous people I've met - that's what they were called btw before this non-binary nonsense started - don't care if you refer to them as he or she. They have grown up in a world that treats them ambiguously. But the English language has pronouns so you have to pick one. I'm not going to call a person "they" unless they are an unknown agent who is not present.

Next... of course cis people don't ask each other about their junk. Because trans people are rare, we assume everyone is cis until corrected. I don't think that's wrong. Secondly, people who are "just friends" don't ask each other about their junk on the first meeting. That only happens when sex is involved.

Are you for real? The configuration of a person's genitals is crucial to sexual orientation. I may be attracted to you because you are male passing but if you take off your pants and I see you have a vagina I will be instantly turned off AND offended because I fucking told you I AM GAY which means I am into MALES. It's leading someone on to not disclose this information... and YES you are obligated to disclose it because trans men are not the same as cis men no matter what you may tell yourself. You are getting someone to fall in love with you while not telling them about a crucially important detail about yourself, and then hoping they will just overlook it and be with you. That is MANIPULATIVE. We're not talking about personality traits here, we're talking about BODIES which are primally connected to sexuality.

If I think you are a biological male and I'm attracted to you, it doesn't mean I am "attracted to a trans person," it means I am attracted to a CIS person who has not disclosed to me they are actually trans.

See... you guys play the victim card, which a lot of the time is true because the world treats trans people like shit. But then you turn around and try to act like there is NO difference between you and a born-male, and anyone who doesn't agree with that is "transphobic." I find that quite delusional. You will NEVER get me to believe that a trans man with a vagina is EXACTLY THE SAME as a cis man with a dick. It's NEVER happening.

And YES this does happen. Trans people catfish cis men, I know people it has happened to. The trans person doesn't actually think they are doing anything wrong because in their delusional mind they are exactly the same as a cis person and should not be seen any differently. It's UNETHICAL.

Do you know what's actually super unfair when cis and trans people date and there's issues of compatibility? I get annoyed that I actually found an aggressive transphobe remotely attractive. Like I'm sort of furious that they don't disclose that themselves.

Apples and oranges. You not disclosing that you have a vagina is not the same thing as a person not being aware of their own transphobia. Most people don't know they're making micro-aggressions because they are ignorant, but you KNOW you have a vagina. You can't pretend you don't know. Personality conflicts come up as relationships progress but if you know from day 1 that you have a vagina that you're dating someone who is into dicks and don't tell them, then that makes you a manipulator.

I actually think if you have some kind of hangup where you won't date or fuck a certain type of people because of something about themselves they can't change because of your own personal beliefs and feelings on the matter, then it's actually on you to make sure you don't inflict those shitty beliefs

Me liking dicks is not a "belief," it's my sexual orientation. And a great way to avoid having a transphobic conversation is to make sure the person knows you are trans IMMEDIATELY.

on an unsuspecting member of that group who unwittingly falls into the trap of thinking you're able to recognise that there is no massive difference between fucking a vagina and fucking an asshole (or so I've been told by around a dozen gay males who just hooked up with a trans man for the first time with me) they basically say it's not as weird or awkward as they suspected and it's actually pretty normal. They're not gay, they make it clear they won't be fucking any cis woman vagina but trans guy vagina seems to be unanimously on the cards.

Good for them, I am NOT one of those men. I will NEVER fuck vagina. So you can stop twisting this to make it seem more acceptable. I actually find you very homophobic that you're trying to downplay this. If a man of any kind wants to fuck you, that's his business. I will never fuck a vagina, ever.

For me, the part in bold is laughable. I don't care whose vagina it is, my dick will never go in there. Sorry not sorry! How other men choose to rationalize their experience is up to them.

So tbh that's another resentment against cis people is that they have shitty opinions which affect people they might end up being intimate with and yet somehow I'm the one who has to subject myself to a targeted aggressive insecure rant about how I tried to trap him or her when they could have been the better person and when I asked them 'any dealbreakers' at the START of the relationship they could have taken that as the fucking moment to go 'i don't date trans people' lmfao I actually gave them an opening.

I wouldn't characterize it as you're trying to trap a man. I think you're just dishonest if you don't fully disclose who you really are. Ironically it makes you the insecure one, not them. I am secure enough in my sexuality to know I will never fuck vagina. It's not "insecurity" that I won't fuck you. I WILL NEVER WANT TO FUCK YOU. I'm glad you have found some gay men who are willing, but I assure you they are a minority. That's why it would piss me off if this information was withheld. You concealing information that is needed for me to know if I want to consent to a relationship or not. YES IT MATTERS. NO IT IS NOT TRANSPHOBIC.

I'm sorry for having to say this, because I know it's a loaded statement, and I don't mean it to hurt you, but I don't know how else to put it...

I want to be with real men. Biological men. XY men. I don't want to be with a man who has a vagina or a prosthetic penis. It doesn't mean you don't deserve to be treated like a human being. It means I know what I want and it will never be a trans man. Sorry.

Just because trans men do not do open disclosure doesn't mean they aren't disclosing their status. I find your claim extremely dubious that you say trans men aren't doing that.

Catfishing happens all the time. I know people it has happened to. And I can understand why. Trans people are probably so lonely and so desperate for relationships that some will not disclose their status just to get their foot in the door. I get it, I really do. But it's not ethical to deceive someone. You may psychologically think you are male but your biological sex is female. I am sorry that you have to deal with that conflict. But it's wrong to not tell someone.

Nobody ever reads the profile. heh

Listen, I understand what trans people go through from an outsider's perspective. I am well aware of the violence, the marginalization, all of it. It doesn't excuse catfishing or non-disclosure. I am not going to pretend that trans men and cis men are equal in form and function because they are not and never will be. In our spirits we are the same but in our physical bodies we are very different, and I'm sorry, but part of this life is having an animal body with carnal desire and my desire is for real, genuine-article cock.

There could be a trans holocaust tomorrow and I would fight for trans people but I will not accept being catfished and then being told I'm a homophobe because I won't just accept a vagina. Even if I'm not being catfished, I get called a transphobe because I tell trans men I am not sexually interested in them on the basis of their anatomy. I will not cater to left-wing, delusional entitlement or mental illness dressed up as post-modern liberation. Fuck right off.

Trans men are men but I will not have sex with them.

I don't really care to get into it, mostly because they are not my stories to tell. But I promise you they are real.

I want to support and respect trans people but part of me accurately perceives that there is a lot of cultural delusion happening right now. Like we are supposed to treat trans people like they are exactly like cis people, in order to support their mental illness. I can only do that to a certain point. Where I hit a boundary is where I'm supposed to treat a man with a vagina the same as a man who has a penis. That's never going to happen. Just like I am not going to think "fat is beautiful" and think that an obese person in a bathing suit looks just as hot as a finely sculpted, muscular man. It's never happening. They deserve to be treated with human decency but nature trumps social conditioning and even though people will publicly support this non-sense, in their private lives they will still choose sexual partners based on time-honoured criteria that are biologically driven. Fat people know this, just like trans people know this, which is why they are working overtime with their cultural revolution to change things. But guess what... it's never going to make me mate with you. I have free will.

You can twist the social politics all you want but you can't force people to like you. People have their preferences and many of them are hard wired. You can shame me all you want or call me a transphobe but I find vaginas repulsive no matter who they are attached to. I could think you are a stud and male-passing with your clothes on but as soon as I see vagina... nope nope nope. That's not your fault nor is it mine, but neither of us can gaslight reality about it.

I am equally offended by trans men calling me transphobic for not liking their vaginas as I am cis women for refusing their attempts to convert me to being straight or bi with their magic pussies. It's repulsive. They're both examples of female entitlement to men and they are not cool. I feel like some trans men have not decolonized their own female entitlement just like trans women haven't debunked their own male entitlement. Like how trans women want to force their way into women's safe spaces because their male-lived experience blinds them to what they are doing. Their strong, overriding sense that they are the opposite gender is preventing them from seeing that they are still enculturated by their birth sex and they still exhibit toxic behaviours indicative of that sex. I feel that's really what trans entitlement to cis people is about.

Please keep playing the field and I hope you find people who will adore you sexually. We all deserve to be loved. Cheers.

Last edited:
I can't respond to all of this because it's too much, so I'll pick some key things.

I wasn't accusing you of being progressive, I was just talking in general.

I don't necessarily have a problem with a trans person requesting the use of certain pronouns. What I don't like is that everyone in society is supposed to declare their pronouns now. It's stupid. Trans people are 1 in 10,000 - 1 in 16,000. It makes more sense to modify speech according for a very small minority than it is to get everyone to engage in behaviours that cause identity confusion. The overwhelming majority of the world are cis so it should not be offensive that people assume other people are cis until they are corrected. Instead we are supposed to now assume everybody may not be cis and do a discovery process based on pronoun preferences. I think it's mental.

Most androgynous people I've met - that's what they were called btw before this non-binary nonsense started - don't care if you refer to them as he or she. They have grown up in a world that treats them ambiguously. But the English language has pronouns so you have to pick one. I'm not going to call a person "they" unless they are an unknown agent who is not present.

Next... of course cis people don't ask each other about their junk. Because trans people are rare, we assume everyone is cis until corrected. I don't think that's wrong. Secondly, people who are "just friends" don't ask each other about their junk on the first meeting. That only happens when sex is involved.

Are you for real? The configuration of a person's genitals is crucial to sexual orientation. I may be attracted to you because you are male passing but if you take off your pants and I see you have a vagina I will be instantly turned off AND offended because I fucking told you I AM GAY which means I am into MALES. It's leading someone on to not disclose this information... and YES you are obligated to disclose it because trans men are not the same as cis men no matter what you may tell yourself. You are getting someone to fall in love with you while not telling them about a crucially important detail about yourself, and then hoping they will just overlook it and be with you. That is MANIPULATIVE. We're not talking about personality traits here, we're talking about BODIES which are primally connected to sexuality.

If I think you are a biological male and I'm attracted to you, it doesn't mean I am "attracted to a trans person," it means I am attracted to a CIS person who has not disclosed to me they are actually trans.

See... you guys play the victim card, which a lot of the time is true because the world treats trans people like shit. But then you turn around and try to act like there is NO difference between you and a born-male, and anyone who doesn't agree with that is "transphobic." I find that quite delusional. You will NEVER get me to believe that a trans man with a vagina is EXACTLY THE SAME as a cis man with a dick. It's NEVER happening.

And YES this does happen. Trans people catfish cis men, I know people it has happened to. The trans person doesn't actually think they are doing anything wrong because in their delusional mind they are exactly the same as a cis person and should not be seen any differently. It's UNETHICAL.

Apples and oranges. You not disclosing that you have a vagina is not the same thing as a person not being aware of their own transphobia. Most people don't know they're making micro-aggressions because they are ignorant, but you KNOW you have a vagina. You can't pretend you don't know. Personality conflicts come up as relationships progress but if you know from day 1 that you have a vagina that you're dating someone who is into dicks and don't tell them, then that makes you a manipulator.

Me liking dicks is not a "belief," it's my sexual orientation. And a great way to avoid having a transphobic conversation is to make sure the person knows you are trans IMMEDIATELY.

Good for them, I am NOT one of those men. I will NEVER fuck vagina. So you can stop twisting this to make it seem more acceptable. I actually find you very homophobic that you're trying to downplay this. If a man of any kind wants to fuck you, that's his business. I will never fuck a vagina, ever.

For me, the part in bold is laughable. I don't care whose vagina it is, my dick will never go in there. Sorry not sorry! How other men choose to rationalize their experience is up to them.

I wouldn't characterize it as you're trying to trap a man. I think you're just dishonest if you don't fully disclose who you really are. Ironically it makes you the insecure one, not them. I am secure enough in my sexuality to know I will never fuck vagina. It's not "insecurity" that I won't fuck you. I WILL NEVER WANT TO FUCK YOU. I'm glad you have found some gay men who are willing, but I assure you they are a minority. That's why it would piss me off if this information was withheld. You concealing information that is needed for me to know if I want to consent to a relationship or not. YES IT MATTERS. NO IT IS NOT TRANSPHOBIC.

I'm sorry for having to say this, because I know it's a loaded statement, and I don't mean it to hurt you, but I don't know how else to put it...

I want to be with real men. Biological men. XY men. I don't want to be with a man who has a vagina or a prosthetic penis. It doesn't mean you don't deserve to be treated like a human being. It means I know what I want and it will never be a trans man. Sorry.

Catfishing happens all the time. I know people it has happened to. And I can understand why. Trans people are probably so lonely and so desperate for relationships that some will not disclose their status just to get their foot in the door. I get it, I really do. But it's not ethical to deceive someone. You may psychologically think you are male but your biological sex is female. I am sorry that you have to deal with that conflict. But it's wrong to not tell someone.

Nobody ever reads the profile. heh

Listen, I understand what trans people go through from an outsider's perspective. I am well aware of the violence, the marginalization, all of it. It doesn't excuse catfishing or non-disclosure. I am not going to pretend that trans men and cis men are equal in form and function because they are not and never will be. In our spirits we are the same but in our physical bodies we are very different, and I'm sorry, but part of this life is having an animal body with carnal desire and my desire is for real, genuine-article cock.

There could be a trans holocaust tomorrow and I would fight for trans people but I will not accept being catfished and then being told I'm a homophobe because I won't just accept a vagina. Even if I'm not being catfished, I get called a transphobe because I tell trans men I am not sexually interested in them on the basis of their anatomy. I will not cater to left-wing, delusional entitlement or mental illness dressed up as post-modern liberation. Fuck right off.

Trans men are men but I will not have sex with them.

I don't really care to get into it, mostly because they are not my stories to tell. But I promise you they are real.

I want to support and respect trans people but part of me accurately perceives that there is a lot of cultural delusion happening right now. Like we are supposed to treat trans people like they are exactly like cis people, in order to support their mental illness. I can only do that to a certain point. Where I hit a boundary is where I'm supposed to treat a man with a vagina the same as a man who has a penis. That's never going to happen. Just like I am not going to think "fat is beautiful" and think that an obese person in a bathing suit looks just as hot as a finely sculpted, muscular man. It's never happening. They deserve to be treated with human decency but nature trumps social conditioning and even though people will publicly support this non-sense, in their private lives they will still choose sexual partners based on time-honoured criteria that are biologically driven. Fat people know this, just like trans people know this, which is why they are working overtime with their cultural revolution to change things. But guess what... it's never going to make me mate with you. I have free will.

You can twist the social politics all you want but you can't force people to like you. People have their preferences and many of them are hard wired. You can shame me all you want or call me a transphobe but I find vaginas repulsive no matter who they are attached to. I could think you are a stud and male-passing with your clothes on but as soon as I see vagina... nope nope nope. That's not your fault nor is it mine, but neither of us can gaslight reality about it.

I am equally offended by trans men calling me transphobic for not liking their vaginas as I am cis women for refusing their attempts to convert me to being straight or bi with their magic pussies. It's repulsive. They're both examples of female entitlement to men and they are not cool. I feel like some trans men have not decolonized their own female entitlement just like trans women haven't debunked their own male entitlement. Like how trans women want to force their way into women's safe spaces because their male-lived experience blinds them to what they are doing. Their strong, overriding sense that they are the opposite gender is preventing them from seeing that they are still enculturated by their birth sex and they still exhibit toxic behaviours indicative of that sex. I feel that's really what trans entitlement to cis people is about.

Please keep playing the field and I hope you find people who will adore you sexually. We all deserve to be loved. Cheers.

Okay this kicked the autism in so prepare for the word vomit but this is gonna be a very long one because you gave me a loooooot to unpack and you wildly contradicted yourself in utterly spectacular ways which really told me everything suspected, but hadn't heard you say. Here we go. Please also note the tome of this is a departure from my normal historical aggravate the cis transphobes or disrespect them and I'm aiming for a bemused, dry, sardonic analysis of the very incoherent essay you just blessed me with. YMMV. Nothing in here is meant to be insulting. My dryness is not always appreciated though but it's the only tone I have left.

I'm up in here making loads of polite concessions to you and being reasonable all the while you somehow interpret a post in which I actually said I wouldn't ever want a person like you who is attracted to vagina to ever sleep with me because you wouldn't enjoy it or be comfortable and that would be unpleasant for everyone in the situation to mean I have somewhere in what I wrote asked you to fuck me (I can only assume this from the repeated all caps yelling rage fest of you screaming at me that you will never fuck my vagina) which I honestly... Don't remember actually ever writing. Can you quote a part of what I wrote to you when I said you ought to fuck me? Or even said you should fuck a vagina? Did you read every word of the post or just see that I wrote the word vagina a few times and because I'm a trans guy you need to tell me VERY LOUDLY MANY TIMES that you DO NOT WANT TO FUCK MY VAGINA even though I... Said that you should never be put in that situation because it would be wrong.

I think maybe you should read the post again and not ramp up the tension when I type out the word vagina and assume I'm implying that you need to even go anywhere near it. I actually remember writing in the post that as someone who sometimes wants specifically dick and sometimes wants specifically vagina I actually do understand people wanting to only fuck one set of genitals. Did you accidentally wildly misinterpret my whimsical musings on my latent bisexuality and the benefit of having 100% options instead of 50% and because I like both and don't really care much about genitals since like, they don't turn me on to see them per se they just serve a functional purpose for me really that because of being bisexual I don't really understand limiting your dating pool to 50% based on what weird looking sex thing that is sorta gross looking on everyone each person has? I was being philosophical, I wasn't actually telling you to go out and have sex with women. I was just expressing a bisexual sentiment and putting out a consideration for varied choice being a nice bonus of not having a preference.

I haven't been rude to you at all during this discussion. You've been a wild ride so far though. That trans male friend you have, how many times did you have to get called transphobic before you decided you pick up the unicorn of trans men who isn't part of the leftist commune agenda and found them on Grindr of all places, I think you said. Correct me if I'm wrong there. But like, Grindr is mainly a Hook up app, right? And you're interested in vagina (which I'm just going to tell you this so you can allow yourself to take some very deep breaths and calm down, that has been crystal clear to me from the start. I'm close mates with @mal3volent and he is only into dick. I actually have no issue with it and never have). I am unsure as to why you've slammed caps lock about fifty times to tell me something that I know and doesn't bother me? Good for you for liking dick and only dick. Here is some dick as a reward. As i have said if you are into dick and only dick, I actually don't want to hook up with you because you wouldn't enjoy it. How have you managed to twist me being considerate about the fact that no one should have to have any sex they aren't comfortable with just because some people think everyone needs to be okay with anyone's genitals or else they're transphobic into what appears to be you yelling at me that you never want to fuck me. I already told you before that I hope you never are in that situation for your own wellbeing. Like I am actually genuinely confused as to whether you bothered to read everything or skipped every second word. Granted it was a lot I'll admit. But yeah, I didn't ever tell you that you needed to go near a vagina. But to circle back to my point here, why would you even have messaged a trans guy? It's a hook up app and you don't like vagina. You obviously would not have messaged him. And if he messaged you then you would have obviously told him that there are glaring compatibility issues. If you use it for chats (which I do know some people do so I will genuinely consider the possibility) you've already said before that the vast majority of the trans community are members of a political alignment that you despise. So I mean you probably didn't have much of a reason to start a chat because I don't see many outcomes that would have ended well. If he messaged you that is more believable, but you hold a very serious level of distain for most of the trans community and that is clearly evident. You can try to deny it but you did say in one of your first posts that the reason you have one magical unicorn not bonkers leftist communist trans male friend is well, because you simply don't like most trans people. If you liked more of them you would have more trans friends. It's always amusing to me though because soooooo many cis people who have *cough* uh um *checks notes* Siri can you show me 'words I can use to describe transphobia because the cisgender person I'm talking to doesn't like being called that and I always have to make sure I am very respectful in conversations with cis people because if I upset them and they get mad they'll say a bunch of rude stuff but just before that make sure they slip in the slam dunk move which is to claim all trans people play the victim all the time which means everything they say now gets a free pass because if I say it's transphobic all they need to do is point at me and yell that I'm just playing the victim so I have to avoid that word and use one a bit different please* -siri loads- *okay, how about phrasing it in a way which highlights the fact that most people who hold negative views towards trans people always seem to have a distinct lack of friends who belong to that group of people, and while they could make the generalisation that for some reason gender identity means that everyone all signs up to the same political group (I just got my new party membership in the mail), it may be a more accurate observation that it may be more simply explained by good old Occam's Razor and the pretty self explanatory fact that trans people... Don't really love being around people who hold kind of shitty views against them because then we have to listen to it all the time and their justification about why it isn't actually very offensive.*

Now, I am not definitively saying that this is the case but this is the repeated and predictable trend which happens time and time again either their have no trans friends (no prizes as to why), or they have one trans friend. And there is always some reason that they don't have more trans friends which makes it seem like *they* don't want to be friends with trans people rather than that *trans* people don't much want to be around them.

I allow my friends who listen to me when I tell the why what they said wasn't cool to be around me. If they deny it was offensive, dig their heels in, make it into some ridiculous tangent debate, shift the goalposts, or just flat out refuse to engage they're done. It's been 10 years man, I don't bother any more. I only keep people in my life who make an effort not to say shit things about trans people and that is kind of my right as a human to not be friends with people who bring me down.

'is it transphobic to not want to have sex with a trans guy if he doesn't have a penis'

No it is not. That is called being dick hungry. It happens to the best of us but some have a permanent case of it.

What would be transphobic is if said trans man had a phalloplasty, full gender reassignment surgery, everything (and honestly the stories people tell about how unsuccessful phalloplasty is, well not always true. You can't recreate it entirely as a natural penis, but you can stand to pee, you can make it erect and penetrate a partner, and you can achieve orgasm. Sounds like a functional penis to me. Maybe I'm not to fussy and I'd just take anything that looks like a replica of a penis and stick it on my body and be able to do those things I listed. Honestly don't care if I can't cum, less mess to clean up gross. I know this information because I'm in a national phalloplasty group for Australia where post op guys show results and share the workings and functions of how their phalloplasty is going. Some surgeries just don't work out with people and it's unfortunate. One guy had such tiny arms because he was only about 5'0 that they actually could not get enough skin from the skin graft to make something into anything resembling a workable replica of a penis and he was gutted. If I were him I actually wouldn't have gone to the single surgeon in Australia who only does arm flap surgery. I'd have gone international and taken the graft from the leg to prevent this issue. That is what I'd do anyway if I could afford it because I have full tattoo sleeves and not keen on an inked up dick. Point being, phalloplasty penis's can be a seriously decent replica of the real deal and honestly if you still have a reason to not want to to consider hooking up with a trans guy when he does have a penis (which may I add, many gay men who say no to pre op do say yes to post op because now there is a penis so the issue has been solved) then I would consider reflecting on whether the issue is the presence of a vagina which you hate, or the absence of the penis which you love. Because if the answer is no hook up, then logic would stand to reason it wasn't really ever about the genitals at all tbh, it was their trans status. Unless you now say it has to be a natural born penis but we are both adults here and can agree without and arguement that to say that would be an egregious act of monumentally shifting the goalposts something wild. Food for thought. And in case I haven't made this clear enough already. I'm not saying you have to fuck anyone at anytime. These are all philosophical hypothetical scenarios to test the consistency of the logic behind the statements previously provided. Stop thinking I want you to have sex with people when I have literally written the opposite. It's like you want to be angry. The literal first thing I said to you was an invitation to be friends and you are now screaming at me. I don't have words for this level of sheer unreality that I am currently trying to absorb.

We need to address the last bit you wrote before I take some time to reflect on the two spectacular transphobic encounters I've had today. You've been more pleasant than the first person because she was just malicious and nasty. But that was easy to deal with. I'd give her a 4/10. You're around a 2/10. It sets the radar off but it's so predictable that it really doesn't do much else.

On the topic of disclosing again, I actually said in my first post. I really don't have an obligation to disclose that I'm trans to literally anyone I meet. You saying I should tell everyone I meet I'm trans to avoid a transphobic discussion is the peak level of cis not understanding what life is like being trans. I'll make this very simple. Let's do it your way

I meet new person. I introduce myself. They introduce themselves. I say I'm trans. They are shocked. They make a comment about how they can't tell and wouldn't be able to tell which surprises them which actually is an implied statement that they should have clocked me. First strike. They ask me how far along my transition is and how much surgery I've had. Second strike. They ask me how I have sex. Third strike. They ask me about my genitals. Fourth strike. They ask if it would be gay/straight if they slept with me dependent on their gender. Fourth strike. Let's not make this any longer but let's say we spend 10 minutes talking about me being trans. Leave, in a shitty mood.

I introduce myself. They introduce themselves. We talk about literally anything else, nothing about trans people gets mentioned, I decide they seem to be a cool person, leave the restaurant and I'm in a good mood.

If I need to explain why your idea is bad I can do so but I don't feel like it really needs a lengthy explanation.

Not everyone who sees me on the street needs to know I'm trans. I'm not going to stop everyone who walks by me and interrupt their busy day to tell them I'm trans just on the off chance they found me attractive and they're uncomfortable with finding trans people attractive and don't seem to understand you can find a person's physical appearance attractive and not need to fuck them. When I'm in men's locker rooms at the gym I see attractive guys there all the time. I can see them as they walk past me, notice they are an attractive person, and not have any desire to fuck them at all. That is not how it works. You don't have to blindly have sex with someone if you find them hot, some people are just nice to look at because they have symmetrical faces or their haircuts really suit them, or their facial hair looks cool, or their fashion makes them look nice. Sometimes you can just appreciate a person is pretty looking and leave it at that.

If you are attracted to a trans person and you don't know they are trans, they are not cis. They are trans. You cannot make a trans person cis because you personally find the idea of the possibility that you might ever find a trans person attractive a horrid thought. That is actually your problem to work through, and it actually does not give me an obligation to tell you because I may very have absolutely zero interest in you. And if I don't have any interest in you, why should you be entitled to the knowledge that I'm trans. I will always, forever, until the day I die be trans. If you (not that you do, apparently I have to break all my hypotheticals down in case you imply that I somehow told you that you needed to fuck me again - HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION -) and also I'm pretty sure you did actually use me in an example and did technically misgender me in the process of your very animated explanation that apparently I am able to now morph into a cis person at will. Please tell me how to do this. End my misery. Like on an actual very serious note why is it that I'm somehow magically a cis person when it suits you but I can't make myself permanently cis so that people stop sexually harassing me all the time and I can hook up with people without them expressing revulsion. That honestly is useless to me. I want to be cis all the time, not just when it's a magic trick so a cis person can keep ensuring they never really ever find a trans person attractive. You can't make me not trans. I am trans, it's as simple as that. You aren't looking at a cis person, you're seeing a cis passing trans person. That is what it is. You maintain that you are into vagina and males and if I took my clothes off in front of you that you'd be turned off. That's fine. I'm also turned off by people who are turned off by me so now it's time for me to inform you, that trans people are not turned on by people who are turned off by us. No one is turned on by that. We are not actually desperate for sex lol. I can get sex on grindr easily in like 10 min after I turn the app on why would I subject myself to being with someone who finds who I am as a person and my body a turn off. Why do cis people seem to think that trans people enjoy hearing cis people tell us that we are a turn off? That is the opposite thing that people enjoy hearing. No, we actually prefer to spend romantic and sexual time with those people who enjoy us and our bodies. That is the normal thing that people do. We don't go around wanting a cis person to accept us for a stamp of approval that we are valid. Honestly ngl I really prefer trans women to cis gay men cause I don't experience the most transphobia in my life from cis straight people, it is actually mainly from cis gay men and that is such a universal experience that the first openly gay high court justice of Australia openly criticized the cis gay community for the rampant transphobia. His words , not mine. So tbh as a general rule just as you find trans people a turn off, and let's not take this all the way down to the basics, you just made the most incredulously wonderful statement that trans people can now become cis in the situation that you have found them attractive, however the moment they reveal they are trans (and it is this moment, because why would you be insisting that they are cis) the attraction is gone. Don't need to go much deeper into that.

I need to correct some of your statements that you have posited that I said.

I have literally never said trans men are the same as cis men.

I have never said genitals are not connected to sexuality. They aren't for me, but I'm bisexual so that makes sense. If you don't have a preference the genitals of your partner sort of don't really matter.

I am a real man. Saying that am not is a transphobic statement. This may shock you to your absolute core and feel free to sit down before you read it but there is waaaaaay more to being a man, maleness, and masculinity than having a dick swinging between your legs. Penis does not equal gender. You can't say something along the lines of saying that you respect trans people then say I'm not a real man. They're literally mutually exclusive statements. You actually have to pick one of them, I don't care which one really because I have long long ago stopped really caring much at all about cis peoples opinions on a topic they don't actually understand at all. If you respected trans people, you'd know that slight changes in the way you say things which don't change the message you are trying to send can actually help trans people. So say you are trying to deliver the perfectly acceptable message to a trans person who messages you on Grindr that you are only interested in men who have a penis. Just say that.

If you say you're only interested in real men then you have contradicted previous statement you have made which I have already pointed out as an issue multiple times. The issue previously was that you are only attracted to men with a penis. Keep it up. However now, you are only attracted to a real man? Those are two very different things, and what you're actually saying is that you aren't attracted to trans men even if they have had phalloplasty (because now we have established that having a penis surgically constructed still does not pass the bar for you even though it previously did, no dice) so the only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that you are unattracted to *trans men*. Now that we have established it isn't about the penis, the only thing it can be is that they are trans.

And that, sir, is transphobic. Having a genital preference is totally fine. Normal even. But when you exclude people based on their trans status that is transphobia. I mean what are we, men lite? Half men? Surgical men? Bionic men? No one is going to make you have sex with a trans man still. But if you exclude one with a penis because he's trans that is prejudice.

Like dude there are contradictions everywhere here. Now at the end the problem is vagina again. Post op trans men exist, no pussy there. But again- they're not real men.

I actually agree with you and to be fair I sort of beat you to it when I did write that no one should ever be in a position where they are uncomfortable during sex because of genitals, and I even gave a possible hypothetical example of a situation which may one day happen to me where a gay guy who wants to experiment with me decides part way through that he can't do it - and what did I say my response would be? Stop immediately, reassure him that it's totally fine, tell him I'm not offended, make the situation become as non sexual as quickly as possible by putting on clothes and offering him his, and letting him know if he wants to just talk about what happened I would be happy to listen.

Bro does it sound like I'm going around forcing people into liking my vagina?

This is so funny. I wrote in my first post that some cis gay men have a belief that trans men are infiltrating Grindr to force cis gay men to hook up with them and like vagina.

You say in your post you don't think that.

Then you start blathering on about how trans men are catfishing (the chance of a trans person being murdered if they successfully catfish someone is astronomically high, so again I'd like to know the exact context of this because these trans men do not sound manipulative to me they sound suicidal and remarkably stupid. I want to know why someone would to something so dumb when they actually might die. No one is that lacking in self awareness. The very first thing we learn on our first day attending tranny school where we get indoctrinated into far left mlm politics is the fact that if we somehow (not sure how this is physically possible though) manage to have sex with a cis person and only after tell them that we are trans, that is probably the day we leave the earth. The second lesson is that cis people always think that they are entitled to know if we are trans.

You do bemuse me. I'm not trying to make anyone fall in love with me without sharing that I'm trans. The thing is people only have an issue with this if they do truly still view medically transitioned trans people as the gender they were assigned at birth, which you do, because you said you only want a real man and not a trans man. My gender is male. That makes me a male. Most people care more about the gender of a person than their sex in the circles I run in. You're fortunate. Your sex and your gender match so it's been a pretty smooth ride regarding that for you, but I've had a male gender identity, and a very very strong one since I was 4. I'm going to ask you a serious question. Did you only figure out that you were a male when you learnt that the different looking kids actually had different looking bodies and prior to that you honestly just assumed you both look the same? And then after that someone had to have a long talk to you about how boys and girls are different? I actually don't think you're an idiot, so I can safely assume that did not happen and similarly to me you just knew you were a male at some random point during early childhood. I just got the shit end of the stick and when I was direct ordered to my mother's uterus the shipping department put the wrong packaging on me and someone dropped a bucket of estrogen on that and now 27 years later here I am still fixing that mistake. That is the difference between sex and gender. The ONLY reason that you would think that I am somehow decieving anyone at all who i might go on one single date with and actually decide I find how loud they breath to be utterly intolerable the fact that I am trans is if you think you all have a right to know my assigned gender at birth aka 'what I really am' because if you view me as male, it's not really much of a big deal for people when I tell them. And I used to do it this way. When people were actually chill about it they didn't even blink. Some people actually just don't give a fuck at all.

Just like how you think making people introduce themselves and state their pronouns is ridiculous (can you also please explain to me how it also contributes to gender confusion because that's actually a new one) which ironically I actually disagree with you on this one and I massively prefer telling people my pronouns rather than having people use gender neutral pronouns for me. But point being, you don't like doing this because you don't like pandering to a tiny minority group. Do you know who else are a tiny minority group? Cis gay men who are specifically only attracted to vagina and so uncomfortable with the concept of finding a trans person attractive they make them cis instead. We actually share common ground here because just like you I really don't like pandering to tiny minorities, especially when it negatively affects me. I actually don't see why I should have to tell every single person I ever date, at the start of the date, even though heaps of times I don't end up liking them that much because I'm not a prolific dater and I have phases of sort of giving it a go so honesty I sort of just get bored of it after the second date and break it off, when I'm never going to see them again and there is no possibility of any sexual activity. They don't actually need to know, I'm clearly not doing what you just weirdly accused me off and manipulating them by decietful behaviour about who I 'really am' because I'm trying to get them to fall in love with a not genuine version of me. I'm not trying to get them to fall in love with me at all. I'm trying to figure out if *I* like *them* enough to continue in the neurotypical torture dance of dating when I rarely want to cohabitate with another breathing human.

Terms that you use. You're missing a crucial aspect of this. Genetic sex is one thing. Biological sex is another. Gender is a third.

I agree with you that you can't change your chromosomes. I actually have literally zero clue what mine are and I've been told a couple of times to get genetic testing done for an intersex condition. Some intersex people are XY with completely biological female bodies and I honestly want to ask your opinion on this. My question would by which preference overrides the other. You want an XY male and there is one right here, but you hate vagina so I would have to assume a hook up would be a no. Seriously honest question. Biological sex is not the same as people think it is. Biological sex refers to a person's genitals. Genetic sex refers to a persons chromosomes. We assign sex at birth based on biological sex, eg what genitals a person has. I'll use me as an example for ease, but remember I am working on assumptions here considering the advice for genetic testing. I was assigned female at birth and my junk looked normal, so I was biologically female for a period of my life. The point at which I stopped being biologically female was the day I started hormones. As a teenager I was genetically female (I assume, whatever this was it won't ever change and we agree on that), biologically female, and I had a female gender presentation (a masculine one at that) due to conforming at high school. When I came out as trans I remained genetically female (assumed), biological female, and my gender became a male gender presentation. With hormones I am no longer biologically female. However I'm also not biologically male became as biological sex is based on the external genitals a person has, I do not match the presentation of a biological male. I don't call myself biologically male because I'm not, and given I won't be able to probably ever afford a $90,000 surgery I probably never will be. But if me and a biologically female woman took our clothes off and stood side by side it would be weird to use the same label. We don't have the same external genital presentation with sex characteristics and hormones. And in a medical setting I am never referred to as biologically female. The term my medical file says is 'surgically transgendered female to male transsexual' and yeah look it might be pretty clunk but imo it's probably as close as anyone will get to describing with any accuracy my current biological sex. If they used genetic sex on the file it would say female. I'm not disputing that. But mate these are the actual terms used to describe the types of sex referring to humans and if you're going to go off at trans people for saying we are things that we aren't then learn and get it right. According to your use of it, you want a biological male. A trans man on hormones having had full gender reassignment surgery would meet that criteria. Now I'm still not saying you need to fuck him either because I did read your whole post and you've also said any male you fuck also needs XY chromosomes so that guy is out. I'm not honestly sure why you care what chromosomes people have because you actually can't ever know for sure unless you check chromosome test results before you have sex with anyone but it's your life. You don't want to just be saying you want a biological male because otherwise you're including post op trans men. So I would recommend adding reference to genetic sex in your statements separately. Just what I'd do if I had a preference for this.

Oh homophobia. Yeah, the guy who only allows guys to experiment with trans men if they ask first and literally doesn't message people first on Grindr ever. The dude who has a policy when he experiments with first timers that if they at any moment, including the second they walk in my door, start removing their clothes, touch me in any way, get on my bed with me. Literally at any second they are with me if they want to stop I do everything I can to ensure they understand they have absolutely zero ongoing obligations to me and they can leave immediately or just sit and chat about anything they want, is being homphobic and trying to convert cis gay men who don't like vagina to pussy. Yet another contradiction. You literally said earlier that you didn't think trans men were doing this. Then you wrote an entire paragraph of them doing the exact thing you said you didn't believe they do while making a snide comment about female entitlement regarding trans people which is a dick move. And it is.

Your whole post contradicts your statements that you don't think trans men behave in a way they manipulate people. You say they don't, then you say I do with zero proof to provide. I'm going to tell you something very important. You are only into dick so you tell literally every person that to make it blindingly obviously clear, as is your right. Not everyone does this. Many people don't have a preference, and considering most people fall somewhere in the range of a flavour of bisexual where it's 50/50 or 70/30 or maybe just one single special person from the opposite sex, but a minority of society is either completely heterosexual or completely gay, or asexual. And then even within those subgroups, there are members of that minority who still would fuck a person who had the genitals of the opposite sex. One of my support workers is gay, he does not identify as bisexual. He has had sex with trans men and doesn't much care either way. He wouldn't fuck a cis woman, only a trans man. He doesn't tell people his genital preference. That is actually a fairly unusual behaviour in people. I don't know with any level of certainty the genital preference of any of my cis friends because they never talk about it. I have never manipulated a single person ever because no one has ever come up to me (until your last message) and shouted at me that they refuse to fuck one set of genitals. It's just never happened to me. And it's why I don't message first. I can't assume what genitals any person prefers because it isn't something I've been told or can possibly figure out. How can I manipulate someone when I don't know they don't like my genitals? I know some people don't but aside from you I can't pick them out of a crowd. And for that reason your statement makes no sense. I can't be expected to tell every person I meet I have a vagina on the off chance they fall into your minority within a minority group and they don't want to fuck me. The ultimate example of pandering to a minority. No, if they actually tell me they aren't into vagina I'll just peace out and walk away. Still have zero obligation to inform them. Why would I? I have zero interest in them, don't want to have sex with them, and I honestly don't really want to be around them.

This is my peace offering to you. I'll give an olive branch here despite the transphobia and the denial of it. If you want I'll get a big tattoo that says tranny on my forehead and that way everyone everywhere who ever sees me will be assured a very prompt disclosure. And I'm not being a victim here, I told you this is a 2/10. I'm not remotely Psychologically affected by this, it's been interesting seeing the justifications for why trans people need to tell everyone, statements that it's somehow manipulative not to tell a cis person your assigned gender even though there's probably a 50% chance the date might fizzle out and no one is trying to get someone to love them on a first or even a fifth date. That is like, post establishment of committed relationship type stuff for normal people. And to make this clear, yes - I would tell them prior to agreeing to be committed. Obviously. I'm not being ridiculous. This has been fun and interesting for me because of the misinterpretation of things I said and assumptions you hold, and then the constantly shifting definition of what you are attracted to. Me being a victim doesn't occur for me until mmmm I'd probably say when it's an instance of sexual harassment, abuse, discrimination or something that actually causes me distress

Having a cis gay guy scream at me in all caps repeatedly that he doesn't want to fuck my vagina because he hates vaginas when I am very aware that he does and I already said I hoped he never had to nor anyone else is just confusing. At least the caps lock button got a work out though.

The kind of subtle unsaid message with your caps lock yelling as though I implied I wanted you to do that at any time or would be interested in that at all when you've cleary stated it's a turn off plus the statements that I'm being manipulative by not disclosing because I'm tricking people (what a new one) and then the whole catfishing thing because they're delusional bit, add in the thing I never said about trans men and cis men being the same and genitals having nothing to do with sexuality is very spicy I love your work. It's refreshing. The icing on the cake for me was the sympathy, and then the 'i believe the trans delusion stuff' actually pure magic.

This is meant as a joke but I do understand why you only have the one trans friend. He is very patient. When you're fighting for our rights make sure you wake up extra early to put in double time to make up for the stuff you say heh. Like why even bother fighting for us in some hypothetical trans holocaust when you're so hung up on not considering us real men (which literally proves you see us as women, misgendering is straight up transphobia my dude) because you have this bizarre belief trans men everywhere want to fuck you. If you're standing up when you read this please take a seat. Here is the gods honest truth. If I somehow was well, unfortunate enough to be talking to you on Grindr and you felt the need to inform me of how you only want a real man in the situation I stated interest in you when my status was openly disclosed, as it always is on dating apps and for once I messaged first, the literal second you say those words I do not want to be within a close physical proximity to you, I am immediately turned off, and I don't want to speak to you anymore. We aren't desperate for sex or cis approval, you aren't special, you're jus another transphobe we encountered and we deal with you the same as by other, you aren't welcome in our lives. There's plenty of people who will fuck us, in my personal experience the majority of people I interact with on
grindr. I have never had to put more than 15 minutes of my time into finding a quick hook up on a busy night. None of us are so desperate for your validation once we realise we don't need your approval to exist and live that we would want to fuck someone that is turned off by us, it's degrading, and demeaning. Know this, if transphobes were rightly forced to disclose their bigotry first, which is the morally correct thing to do rather than forcing people who might be violently assaulted if their status as a trans person is revealed to the wrong person to out themselves, most of these issues would go away. Demanding trans people put themselves at the mercy of transphobes wherever they encounter them by demanding they disclose their status widely lest they accidentally expose a member of the maybe slight minority of gay men who hate vagina and pander to a minority within a minority because people don't like admitting to the world they're bigots. Cute.

You're not an ally. You found the Blair White of trans men who is so self hating and desperate to be cis and relies on cis approval to feel good that he subjects himself to having a friend who doesn't even consider him a real man. You're the most annoying type of transphobe, the ones who say transphobic stuff but sprinkle in that they would fight for us. You can't even bring yourself to view us as our true gender lmfao.

Just accept it. I accept that I'll never be a real man to you, because you can't bring yourself to learn terminology which would allow you to retain your identity as a cis gay male who only likes dick while also acknowledging our identities. Could have said you don't want me, you want a genetic or natal male and I wouldn't have batted an eye. Instead you said you didn't want me because you want a MALE. So I'm obviously a woman to you. I don't care, I'll never meet you and I don't care what you think, everyone in my life views me as a real man and they're the only people I care about.

The delusional cis thinking they aren't transphobic. Never ceases to amaze me. Just accept it dude, you'll be fine.

Last edited:
If you want I'll get a big tattoo that says tranny on my forehead and that way everyone everywhere who ever sees me will be assured a very prompt disclosure.
TATTOO
TATTOO
TATTOO

you dont have to do that sweety dont stress about haters they just dont understand just as an ant does not understand.

you see the ant you walk past the ant you forget the ant.

there just not worth the effort.

I once had a boss who went out with a girl and after a few weeks found out she was trans.

he loved her and changed his views.

not normally what happens but he had been married for years with kids so I think if he can see the truth of it others can too.

he found she could understand him more than any cis female ever did as she had experience in being a male as well.

love it would seem can concur most things.

@Eligiu

I'm not reading all that. Write shorter posts.

Cheers.

It had to be long. You gave me so much to address that I had to go into how inconsistent you are in your statements and views. And I also had to continually make sure I reassured you that I was in no way suggesting you have sex with anyone you didn't want to every time I used a hypothetical example because I realised you don't understand they're hypothetical which is why you YELLED LOTS AND LOTS that you DONT WANT TO FUCK MY VAGINA and that YOU HATE VAGINA and will NEVER EVER GO NEAR A VAGINA since I never actually expressly or impliedly said you should do that, I in fact said the opposite. But it was very funny to read because it's literally the first time something like that has ever happened to me and it's really ironic because you *think* that your position on this is the majority belief but I can confidently assure you that it is not. Probably half the post was me making sure you understood that I wasn't saying you should fuck anyone you're not attracted to lmao, I was trying to make it obvious for you because bright spark here jumped the gun and thought cause a trans guy who allows cis gays to explore with him said the word vagina a bunch of times then he was trying to convert you. Pass, not interested in you, sorry buddy. I've got people who turn me on to chase.

Don't read it, don't change your views, you'll still be one of those annoying transphobes who thinks they're an ally because they sprinkle some nice comments in amongst their bigoted opinions.

Predictable response from a transphobe too, not bothering to take the time to listen to a trans persons explanation about why they are transphobic. That way you never have to change your views, neat huh?

Here is the crucial part I want you to understand. If you had a genital preference that wouldn't be transphobic. But you are unattracted to trans people, because you fundamentally view as not as who we identify as, but as the gender we were assigned at birth. That's clear from you saying trans men aren't real men.

Second. I refuse to pander to a minority within a minority, the tiny percentage of cis gay men who won't go near vagina and because of the off chance I go on a first date with them (which statistically won't turn into a second date) be required to disclose my trans status. It's utterly ridiculous pandering. You need to tell people you meet that you won't date trans people, just own it, don't hide your bigotry.

Also I don't think your trans friend is real. I can't see a situation where you would have had any reason to interact with a trans man on Grindr of all places when you hate vagina and dislike them as a group. Pretty sure you've just been called transphobic a bunch of times (for obvious reasons lol) and you gave yourself a token unicorn trans man as a friend. Like how did your conversation with him on Grindr even start? I can't imagine you messaged first and I can't image you messaged back.

Lastly, you need to actually chill the fuck out dude, I didn't tell you that you needed to fuck, touch, be near, see, feel, or do anything around a VAGINA. You just yelled at me repeatedly because you're so touchy about this and you think for some reason I want you to do that. I don't. I'm actually turned off by the idea of you. I'm turned off by the idea of anyone who is turned of by me. The feeling is extremely mutual. In fact most cis people as a rule generally do turn me off, I'm not that interested in them and I actually prefer trans women. You're safe dude, chill out.

You just spend paragraphs accusing me of doing the exact thing that you said before you didn't think trans men did. I don't manipulate anyone by trying to get them to sleep with me when I know they like dick. You're the first person who has ever announced their genital preference to me LOUDLY and REPEATEDLY. I know some people have a preference, but I don't know who they are. And once I find out their preference, I actually don't need to tell them I'm trans because I'm not interested in them anymore and I'm not engaging with them anymore for the purposes of sexual activities. I'm also not being deceptive and manipulative by trying to get people to fall in love with me by not disclosing immediately on a first date. You don't know me. No one is trying to get the person to fall in love with them on a first date, you might go on 4 first dates in a month and run all those people at once. First 5 dates you're figuring out if you like that person enough to decide to attempt a long term relationship with them. That's the stage at which you need to disclose. I'm not telling first dates when 90% of the time there is no second and it never ends in a hook up. You're actually being fucking absurd saying that. Like it's actually unreasonable. Literally just in case I run into a cis gay guy like you and oh maybe we have a second date. Maybe I get there and I realise I hate how you breathe, or talk, or how you express yourself. Maybe we don't have matching schedules. Maybe there just isn't a spark. Fuck does it matter if you go on a date or two with a trans person and nothing comes of it and you never find out. Think your world is gonna fall apart because you thought they were hot? That is a YOU problem not a ME problem. Get over yourself, not everyone wants to date or fuck you and not all trans people do either. We want to date and fuck people who actually *like* us, find us attractive, and view us as what we say we are.

Same old boring transphobe crap from cis gays, you know it is absolutely possible to be a cis gay guy who only likes dick and not be transphobic right? Like I'm actually friends with loads of them from university. But you? Well, that just ain't it pal.

Last edited:
@Foreigner

Like, @mal3volent and I are actually soulmates. We are meant to be together, spending our days playing animal crossing on the front porch while the sun sets over our cottage in the conservative American midwest. A dramatic intercontinental romance, trans and cis prevented only by the fact that I will never have $90,000 in my bank account to pay for my phalloplasty. So alas, he remains out of my reach and I spend my days in homoerotic longing for the man who showed me the world of animal crossing and we share our love.

Like for real, I'm actually fine with cis people who have a genital preference. It bothers me not. It's been a decade now I can't be fucked over stuff I can't change. If someone wants to see if they like my junk then sure, I'll facilitate that happening but I don't go around telling Mal that he needs to want to sleep with me or he's transphobic. Literally the first conversation I ever had with him on the discord was him asking me whether it was transphobic to not want to have sex with a trans man if he didn't have a penis and I immediately said no, because it's not. It becomes transphobic at the point where they then have a penis, and you shift the goalposts and say 'wait no you need to be a natal male' because it's not cock you want, it's that you don't want to fuck a trans person.

And whatever man, you do you. But it is transphobic. Because it's our status as a trans person that is off-putting to you. And I think I could state with relative certainty that if in the future surgeons are able to construct such a realistic looking penis for trans men that we pass as cisgender men in every way shape and form, that you would STILL refuse to sleep with one.

And the actual reason for that, which you haven't outright said but it is clear as fucking day to anyone who can put it together, is that you don't consider us real men. You still consider us women. And that is transphobic.

The only people who use the phrase 'real man' when talking to me are literally always transphobes, every single time. Not once has it been an ally, it's always a transphobic comment.

So honestly man I don't really know why you bother saying nice stuff about trans people at all, I actually really prefer outright people who know they're transphobic and proclaim it loudly, that way I know to give them the widest berth I possibly can. You on the other hand, it's far more insidious, because you act as though you don't hold animosity towards us, say things like you would fight for us in a trans holocaust, say nice things to us. Honestly just drop the facade and join the rest of them, you're not an ally and you never will be, not with the views you hold.

This has literally been the most weird transphobic encounter I've ever had because I came in friendly and polite since I got infracted last time for being rude to a transphobe and even still the transphobe can't be bothered to be respectful in anyway.

It isn't that you don't want to be friends with trans people my dude, trans people don't want to be friends with you. I wouldn't want to be, not after that spectacular cringe fest of hot takes and some bizarre accusation of me being homophobic. Literally point at anything I said which is homophobic. Was it me saying genitals don't have much to do with sexuality? Well they don't, if you're bisexual like me. Nor do they if you're a gay guy who will fuck a trans man or a straight guy who would fuck a trans woman.

Understand that you are not part of the majority where this is concerned. Your group is small, and there's far more people in the world who don't much care about genitals since most people are some form of bisexual. It's not all about you, like you want trans people to do all these ridiculous things for you, you, you. So YOU aren't uncomfortable. So YOU aren't turned off. So YOU don't find a tranny attractive. So YOU never have to out yourself as a bigot. So YOU never get put in a difficult situation.

And what do we get? A high chance of verbal discrimination, possible risk of physical violence, chance of murder.

Yeah, that totally sounds like something an ally would want for a community they 'support' like come off it stop even pretending, it's embarrassing and I don't even want any of your nice comments you threw in after you misgendered me, I don't want your false kindness you use to shield your bigotry. Just call me a freak tranny and get it over with, then at least that way I can respect you.

Did he really just give up because there was too much text? he's always mentioning how clever he is yet can't digest a four minute read? or perhaps he's so busy fighting those post-modern neo-marxists he just can't spare the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.