TRAVELLING THE COUNTRY FOR PARTIES!...(STILL!!)

thanks for creating that link for me. i just don't have the time to do it now so i totally appreciate it. we are leaving for miami florida after the 6th of january, then across the coast all the way to san diego to party with vince and my girl jessica. i have been dancing with the foxy lady lately(5-meo-dipt) and having a blast so far. if you are in indianapolis or bloomington area, hit up matts cell at ***-***-**** if you wanna party.
PEACE :D
[ 07 February 2003: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

datz r1ght Lad13z and gentlemen.... m1am1, FL..Jan 10th. What chaos may come? What chicks may cum? HeLL 1f I kn0w but i'm sure i'LL have sUm fuN. :p anywayz, if y0u're in the Nap town region and wanna party wif the 2 c00L3st mofo's b4 we roll out hit us up. Pz

its funny how things work out like they do. monday i was going to work at jillians downtown indy, and today i am sitting at a truckstop outside atlanta. we started the trip back up and i m on my way to boca raton and miami. we stayed at this huge mansion in adairville tennesee last night. a friend of mine named dick dickerson. it was phat. his friend owns the most famous bar in nshville called tootsies so he took us ther and bought all our drinks. then took us to this bar called tenn-tucky which is on the state line which runs right through the middle of it. you can't drink on the kentucky side because it is a dry county. so the beer is sold on the tennessee side and smokes are sold on the kentucky side because there is no sales tax on smokes in kentucky :) it was pretty wild. i don't smoke but these guys bought a carton for $8. dick has an 80 dog kennel and a horse ranch on his plantation and he likes to party. he's about 55 years old and worked for the government overseas. the road he lives on was named after his great grandfather because he got into a dual with andrew jackson. the house is fuck'n huge and phat as hell. we are prolly gonna drive to savannah tonight but stop off in atlanta for a little bit. then drive down the coast tomorrow on to miami and boca raton. we have 2 liters of vodka, and plenty of food and money. we aren't drinking until we stop for the night though so don't anyone hate! we keep the booze in the trunk. there are 3 of us and matt stayed behind ........again. he may hook up with us but i doubt it. we'll see. he met a girl in indy and didn't want to leave. so we had to leave him there. he really missed out and i think he'll regret it. my cell number is **********. if anyone wnts to party down here hit me up and we'll party. or e-mial my yahoo account which is in my profile file and will check it after 9pm when my mminutes are free.
i'll keep ya posted
peace :D
please don't post personal phone numbers on the board

wheres that crank yankers webpage when you need it that prank calls another person.
hmm..

ok for one i don't give a fuck!!!!!!! i don't pay for it anyway. all you tax paying fucks pay for all my goddamn cell phones. so fuck yourselves if you want to. and for two.....i was just trying to see if anyone wanted to party. i am in atlanta right now partying and i am heading to savannah tomorrow then on down the coast to miami, boca raton, and key west. now if you wanna hate on a nigga, do it. but all it does is make your punk asses look like 12 year old little pieces of shit. call me if you want but it makes no shit to me. cause i am partying like i want anyway. i am leaving for savannah and miami in the morning. :p

but all it does is make your punk asses look like 12 year old little pieces of shit.
potcallingthekettleblackmuch?

Last edited by a moderator:
whateve, i'll be 12. at least i am having fun doin it. i just thought i would see if anyone wanted to party. i partied in atlanta last night and went to midtown and east atlanta to some clubs. it was pretty cool. we are headng to savannah today and prolly on down to florida. depends on the drive.
what up zarah :D good to see you are still reading this. haven't seen you in awhile. have fun up in cleveland.
i'll holla when i get to florida

if you're goin to key west check out a little club called WAX. We didn't hit too many places other than the Duval street usual suspects but that was a chill little bar. Good house musak too :) Have fun and be safe playa ;) J/K bro be kewl

rutax_s we all pitty you, as you think you are living out a dream that deep down everyone has inside them. well....tellya what....you are living out a dream YOU THINK everyone has deep down inside them. truth is....my brutha....you use people and make sure you pick out the easy targets before you make your attack. beware folks.....if he comes your way.....be cognizant of the fact that he has only one thing in mind.
[ 12 January 2003: Message edited by: scattimesthree ]

well then....you two are perfect for one another. enjoy.

thanks cravN. you're cool scat, is that what you needed to hear? we are in mobile alabama now heading to new orlens tonight. holla at me :D
out of money to post more
Peace :D

I'd very happily do for a g-string strap from ... damn, too many party hippies to chose from.
Edit 1 day later: Shit, I honestly thought that said panties not parties. *slaps self upside the head*
[ 14 January 2003: Message edited by: SillyAlien ]

Originally posted by rutax-s:
37-*** ****
out of money to post more
what kind of # is that? you're missing a number.
they're charging to post now? damn!

Last edited by a moderator: