European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Trip Report: GBL - first time, 1.2ml

felix

Bluelight Crew
After voraciously perusing the vaults of Erowid, I came to the conclusion that the time was right to sample this fabled substance.

I first ate a hearty meal of mince, tatties, and mealy-puddings, cooked as always by my lovely wife of 37 years, Marjorie.

After the meal I took our two labradors out for our usual evening constitutional around the village square, thus giving my food a chance to settle and, of course, providing some exercise and fresh air to Albert (golden) and Alfred (chocolate brown).

So after waiting impatiently for Marjorie to finally fall into Morpheus's sweet embrace, I retired to my study and locked the door behind me, as always.

I unlocked my antique writing desk and carefully removed my vial of gamma-butyrolactone. I had procured this substance from some ne-er do wells in a somewhat less-than-salubrious area of our metropolis.

With a steady hand, I carefully measured out exactly 1.2ml into my (unusually) empty opium receptacle. I mixed it with some weak lemon drink and drank it down quickly, in much the same manner as those young ruffians do in their so-called drinking dens.

I sat back in my leather Parker Knoll recliner, relaxed, and awaited the onset.

After approximately 10 minutes I sensed a not-unpleasant warmth in my belly, as well as my legs. The effects wore off after approximately 30 minutes. I sat for some time in the warm afterglow, thoughtfully integrating the experience and pondering the insights this substance afforded me.

I very carefully locked up my precious paraphernalia and crept upstairs to the the marital bedroom suite. I snuggled into bed next to my lovely wife Marjorie and, despite some very insistent knocking at her back door, she continued to feign sleep. So on that note, gentle reader, I bid you goodnight.

I trust that my tale finds you in good health, and that you found it instructive and educational.

Marjorie and the boys send their love.

xxx

Last edited:
^ He is but only on drugs ... he's a coporate tycoon and hard headed business man by day and a car park perv at night! Hence the need for dogs ;)

despite some very insistent knocking at her back door, she continued to feign sleep

lol just lol =D Who hasn't been there =D

^Nice one felix !=D Most entertaining and thank you!

BUT ~ ~ ~ I just HAD ~ ~ to highlight this grammatical faux pas

somewhat less-than-lugubrious area

Salubrious perhaps young felix =D

Last edited:
And on a school night as well.8o

What will your pupils think?

zophen said:
Salubrious perhaps young felix =D
Thanks. I knew something wasn't quite right there. :eek:

The pupils will be fine. I've been secretly adding this substance to their milk everyday for weeks now. Those poor things *really* need their daddy, they have no idea.

With a steady hand, I carefully measured out exactly 1.2ml into my (unusually) empty opium receptacle. I mixed it with some weak lemon drink and drank it down quickly, in much the same manner as those young ruffians do in their so-called drinking dens.

I snuggled into bed next to my lovely wife Marjorie and, despite some very insistent knocking at her back door, she continued to feign sleep.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Yea next time 1.5ml on an empty stomach ;)

Totally different effect when food is in your gut

You are a tripper! First time? =D

Nice report though. I like the creative story telling side to it.

^ Weh hey!!! F & B got it. It was very heavily influenced by Sherlock Holmes, HG Wells, etc. I love that period and style of writing. I could have gone on for much longer but I really had to go to bed. :(

I might do a chapter 2, describing the descent into my drug hell. :D

Sherlock Holmes loved speedballs, someone should write a fanfic where he chokes to death on his own vomit after smashing up his apartment.

I was reading through this one the other day and near enough pissed myself. I didn't bump it 'cause I've bumped two of your fannies threads already and I didn't wanna raise his ego levels any further. ;)

Still, ol' felix has contributed some excellent shiz to this forum over the years. I cannot deny. :)