Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Adult Swim

Pharcyde

Bluelighter
Adult Swim

Well I recently watched The Best of Adult Swim and I was not impressed by the episodes people picked, so Im wondering what the people of bluelights favorite episodes of :

Futurama:
Family Guy:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force:
Sealab 2021:
Space Ghost:
The Brak Show:

Family Guy: I love all of them, but if I had to pick it would be the one where Peter wins a trip to Pawtucket Brewery (the Willy Wonka episode)

and I really don't watch any of the other shows.

futurama - the slurm factory (the willy wonka episode) :)

(the hell episode is great too.)

alasdair

Family Guy: Petoria
This is the episode where Peter discovers that the land his house is on isn't US Property, so he starts his own country: Petoria.

you guys should check out Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Cybernetic Ghost (dl it on Kazaa) its about how santa is really a giant monkey, and carls house is built on an elfin burial ground, so all the water turns to blood, and then Danzig buys carls hosue. its pretty funny

SeaLab 2021 & Aqua Teen Hunger Force are the only ones worth watching.

All the other shows that are on Adult Swim are re-runs

Except for the Brak show............It just annoys the hell out of me!!!

the Brak show rules.. I hate Aqua Teen Hunger Force because I can't stands to listen to their voices.
But Futurama is the best there are way to many good episodes to pick a best one!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is BY FAR my absolute favorite Adult Swim show. It's so fucked up, yet perfect...

My favorite episode is either The Super Bowl or The Drizzle. The Mooninites is great as well.

Sealab as well contains some great humor, and Space Ghost can't not be funny. Sunday nights finally have meaning.

Re: Adult Swim

My picks:

Futurama: The first X-Mas episode with a killer Santa Claus robot
Family Guy: The Willy Wonka episode (going to the brewery)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Foreigner Belt (w/ the Mooninites, "it's true, don't question it")
Sealab 2021: Stimutacs (it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain)
Space Ghost: Piledriver (Christmas episode w/ Randy Savage as SG's grandfather: "you better bust out with the Christmas spirit before I bust out with a figure four leglock")
The Brak Show: I hate this fucking show man

Re: Re: Adult Swim

JerryBlunted said:

Space Ghost: Piledriver (Christmas episode w/ Randy Savage as SG's grandfather: "you better bust out with the Christmas spirit before I bust out with a figure four leglock")

That is definatley a GREAT EPISODE, that so funny the Macho Mans voice, oh yeah Taddeous

Futurama: Robot Hell ("here you get your hardrive scratched by the Beastie Boys!")

Family Guy: Stewies First Birthday ("for every sprinkle i find.......i shall kill you!")

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Toss up between MC Pee-Pants and the
Foreigner Belt ("no Lur....those are Loverboy songs, they dont work...because as everyone knows loverboy suuucks")

Sealab 2021: toss up again between the one were Captain Murphy gets caught under the soda machine and Stimutacs.

Brak Show: Mr. Tickles....the one about Thundercles' pet goldfish ("i must feed him......2 haaaaaaaams!")

Space Ghost: im usually passed out by then

Futurama: War is the H word "Yes, but does one have skillz to pay said billz?"

Family Guy: Road to Europe : Stewie's goodbye letter

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Mooninites, no doubt.

Sealab 2021: TINFINS!

Brak Show: I think of them all as mediocre.

Space Ghost: Space ghost gets totally wasted and does some of the funniest stuff ever.

Shake-zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.

Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock....

MeaTwad make the money see, MeaTwad get the honeys G Drivin in my car, livin' like a star Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus.

I personally dont like many of the shows on Adult Swim because the writing is incoherent and juvenile. However, one show I watched last night was actually pretty good.

Anyone know the name of the show with 4 people living in on apartment, one is a hippie blonde girl, one is a nerd, one is a guy with a beard and the other is a typical 20 year old man?

It was pretty good.

I personally dont like many of the shows on Adult Swim because the writing is incoherent and juvenile

i have to disagree. i think alot of the shows are intelligient and creative
and very fuckin hilarious

the brak show
sealab 2021
they're all funny except home movies

TiberCross said:
it's called mission hill

Ya, thats it. That show Ill watch and like. Thanks.

I dont see how the other shows are intelligent, however, TiberCross. I watched Sealab 2021 the other night and it was an episode where a football coach tried to take over the under water lab and such. That wasnt to bad.

The show with the talking french fries, soda cup and meat was just atrocious. I see how this type of writing appeals to adolescent viewers, which is fine, but to me its just stupid. No plot, the story was all over the place, the jokes were stupid. It may have well been written by high school stoners.