• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Two nill, two nill etc..

Tennis is even worse. At least football has occasional violence.
I like both football and tennis but cause of reason you mentioned hockey (ice hockey, the only real one) is actually a sport that I enjoy the most. :)

You mean Arab and US clubs? Don't take it the wrong way but that are far from England clubs in any serious way except home field positioning.
well that's a whole different conversation

there are only two clubs whio ignore/bribe their way out of fair play regulations though (the oil clubs - Man City and Chelsea) - the others, whoever owns them, are run on sustainable models and only spend what they generate (unlike the two previously mentioned 'sportswashers')

Don't get me wrong @ageingpartyfiend I think Premier league is the best league with best clubs. But I can not count private clubs, owned by a foreign investment fund (or oligarchs) that have more than 80% first team players foreigners (from perspective of England) a true England club. It is a bit of a different conversation, but if we are talking about national achievement (not something I am invested in to be honest, Im joking around poking fun) it really does not fly.

Don't get me wrong @ageingpartyfiend I think Premier league is the best league with best clubs. But I can not count private clubs, owned by a foreign investment fund (or oligarchs) that have more than 80% first team players foreigners (from perspective of England) a true England club. It is a bit of a different conversation, but if we are talking about national achievement (not something I am invested in to be honest, Im joking around poking fun) it really does not fly.
very true, I personally dgaf about 'national' anything though either really

for me uk football lost it's soul in 1992 with the repackaging of the game to a different audience by Sky TY and the formation of the Premier League...game suddenly awash with £££ and now we are seeing the inevitable consequences of all that

Just out of interest if your half English what’s the other half?
u not half Italian are u ffs??🤣
Hahaha no, that would be funny though.
(my other side is middle eastern)
I like both football and tennis but cause of reason you mentioned hockey (ice hockey, the only real one) is actually a sport that I enjoy the most. :)
Ice hockey is amazing lol I'd love to get into it

But I still enjoyed when Man U turned 0:1 against Bayern in 2:1 during added time on Camp Nou in 99. That was epic! :)

Liverpool did well against Milan after 0:3 but Man U vs Bayern was really a legendary game. :)

Hahaha no, that would be funny though.
(my other side is middle eastern)

Ice hockey is amazing lol I'd love to get into it
Ur name just reads jihadi to me lol
U taliban?🤣🤣🤣
I saw earlier thst if England lose tomorrow cases of domestic violence go up by 80% or something. Something for England fans to be proud of

I saw earlier thst if England lose tomorrow cases of domestic violence go up by 80% or something. Something for England fans to be proud of
Those politically aware and discerning fans you were referring to earlier...

Italian footy fans, now they have plenty of their own super-moronic element too. Less petty than the English but farrr more brutal, ouch!

Those politically aware and discerning fans you were referring to earlier...

Italian footy fans, now they have plenty of their own super-moronic element too. Less petty than the English but farrr more brutal, ouch!
It is what it is mate. England’s hey day is over.
European football hooligans are next level

Good luck England from Scotland 👍 fair play and it's been a long time comin...
Still think Italy may win though.

Ur name just reads jihadi to me lol
U taliban?🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha nah not quite. It normally reads jihadi to me too lol 💣 💣 💣 a mod came up with it when i asked for a mash of letters as a username, can't rememeber which one
Lol "OK we lost, the sleeves are coming up Brenda"
I heard its already gone up by shit loads since 'lockdown', beatings of children too.

England footbal hooliganism is one of the things we should be proud of the most, we sure can riot over nothing, we aint got shit on the Polish ones though.

Hahaha nah not quite. It normally reads jihadi to me too lol 💣 💣 💣 a mod came up with it when i asked for a mash of letters as a username, can't rememeber which one

Lol "OK we lost, the sleeves are coming up Brenda"
I heard its already gone up by shit loads since 'lockdown', beatings of children too.

England footbal hooliganism is one of the things we should be proud of the most, we sure can riot over nothing, we aint got shit on the Polish ones though.
Mate they got training camps for their hooligans.
Proper militarian. We got fat piss heads called Dave 🤣🤣

I cant even see us beating italy only reason we might is we playing at wembley.

Probably be my best chance of seeing england win anything in my lifetime

Italy 1-0 AET

England obv^? I'll say it...I think the commentators are arrogant pricks but if yous win we probs won't see the end of it but if yous don't it will be comedy gold. So imo it's a just whatever...
TBF we went too far in Scotland it was a bit pathetic celebrating a draw 😂

Last edited:
They'll probably pay Italy to let us win so the nation turns away from kicking off at the government for a bit about the covid vaccine fucking people up, just like that whole staged matt hancock 'affair' that came out the same day those statistics that showed more people with both jabs had died than people with no jabs lol

Stupid nation (or at least 80%) will fall for it too