• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tylenol 3

dave-E

Bluelighter
I'm jus wondering what exactly these pills do..
i've heard people saying that they're pretty good to take orally...
i jus need a little info,
like what would happen if i were to take 1 30 mg pill?
thanks,
stay cool
[This message has been edited by dave-E (edited 18 March 2001).]

One 30 mg pill would do nothing. Take 240 mg or 8 of them for a nice warm time.

Uhhhh...careful though. Tylenol 3's are mostly acetominophen with a small amount of codeine. Take too many and too much of the acetominophen can harm your liver. I spent a day in the hospital due to an overdose when I decided to rail an entire bottle (when I was a young and stupid child of course
wink.gif
).
~kimmy.

Compared to vicodin there isn't much APAP in the pills. For 240 mg of codeine there is only 2600 mg of APAP.

8 T3's for the first time, is not gonna be "a little warm 30 sec. high"

taking 8 t3's for your first time would be a stupid fucking thing to do, eat 4 max to start. heh

I would start with about 4 pills - 140mg codeine is enough to give you an idea what the drug is about...
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)

do not take 8 pills. that is a LOT.
phreex- i would say even 4 pills might be too much to start out with. i usually give people 2-3 depending on how sensitive they are to downers. so i would start lower. you can always take more if you're not feeling anything.
also, you can filter out the acetaminophen w/ a relatively simple method, http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml#extraction .
some people *really* like codeine, and even someone like myself who prefers uppers, can enjoy a good codeine high every now and then. if you go for a really hard run or speed workout/interval training while high on codeine you will have a fantastic high, accentuated by the endorphins running releases. i *love* running on codeine. just make sure you drink a lot of water and stop if you feel sick.
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland
[This message has been edited by fairnymph (edited 19 March 2001).]

I just got in 60 effervescent tabs of Tylenol 3. For a first timer, I would say to start with 2-4 depending on what else you are mixing it with, if anything. 2 tabs with alcohol or weed is nice. Start low and add as needed is the best way to go.

A lot of people(usually with a higher tolerance though) don't get much buzz at all from codeine. Now if one bought pure codeine pills, as are possible, you could make morphine....
btw anyone know how to get unknown filler out of 20mg pure codeine tabs? I am debating ordering these to aquire some morphine, but dont know whether an a/b extraction would work.