Ultra 5 :: March 22nd, 2003 :: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyones meeting up at the water fountain? Hope to see a few of you from past events and meet some new people.

I'll be the girl with dark blue hair and a pair of khaki Gats with a GD bear sewn on the side with a blue tie dye shirt. I'll also have my friend with me who will probably be wearing ripped up jeans and he has dark hair and glasses.

Who else is staying at the Everglades?

o shit

OMG i almost didn't make it down for ultra, but i'm here now in miami.. shit i had a connecting flight in DC, but then the first flight to DC got delayed and i started freaking out, but i got really lucky and there were 25 others trying to make the miami flight, so they held it! o shit was i lucky. . .

so anyhow, i'll be there looking all club geared out, but with lotsa bracelets!! so yall might not recognize me as a BLer.
going to wear = pink halter w/ white collar and jeans.. aiite peace

Official ultra5 BLkid meetup!

Ultra...woohoo..:)

I am leaving for Miami tonight.. those with my # feel free to call and maybe we can put in some pre-ultra hang time.. It's like 4:30am Florida time and its raining.. I'm getting ready for work and packing to leave for Miami.. I wish you all a safe trip.. and I will see you all at 6pm by the water fountain if I don't run into any checkin problems at the hotel on Sat Morning.. Be careful people..I don't really suggest you try to bring things into ultra.. Just wait till afterward to party.. or beforehand...13 hours is a long time to be trapped somewhere with $5 water if you are intoxicated.... Have a nice time everyone.. hope to see ya:)

it might be best to NOT post where you'll be staying. organizing for pre- and post-party stuff should definately be kept off the board.

once we hit miami tonight, its on ;)

Ok I have a feeling that this is going to be the slowest day ever!! I am at work reading BL, counting down the minutes before I get out of here. I can't wait to see all of the people whom I have associated with in the past. I can't wait to make new friendships and meet really cool down to earth people. This is my first Ultra and I know it will be a good time. I'll be driving down on Sat morning, so every one have a safe trip down, be safe and use good judgement. If you party, prarty responsibly. Hopefully I will see some of you before the meetup, if not then I will see you at 6pm by the water fountain. I will be coming with SupaGlowbug and 2 of her friends from bradenton. Damn I have only been at work for a half an hour and it seems like forever:(

Jeremy

countdown: 1 MORE DAY~!

I think this is the first time i want a friday to go by quickly :p

but yea, if yall dont kno what i look like my pics in the BLpics section of this website (the bottom one is pure Dirty durty south shit, haha)

jus so im out there ima be wearing a white tank top with a skull n bones and a label that says buba, im pretty much gunna be AMERICAN COLORED all the way down, red white n blue bebe~!

yea, all i can say is if youve THOUGHT youve waited in a long line for a festival b4.. then obviously u havent waited in a ULTRAFEST line .

aim: NicarAguaN wgz

ladiez... HOLLA~!

Cake!!! Where's the cake? I want cake!!!! Anyway it's about 5 hours till I leave and I'm gettin a little antsy. Anyone driving down be safe and watch out for the FHP.

I am finally off of work!!!

Ok party people, It's on now!! I will see you all tomorrow. I will be the one wearing absolutely nothing!!! Nah just kidding. Actually I have no idea in what I will be wearing I still have to do laundry. Well every one be safe!!

Jeremy

Where is the meet up...Ulta 5 is tommorrow and I wanna meet up with everyone!!!!

Well, looks like I'll be attending this year. Hope to see some familiar faces. Everyone have fun and BE SAFE!

So psyched~~~

You guys, I can barely sleep! I am soooo excited. Getting there bright & early. Does any1 have the line up yet?
So, backpacks are a no-no? How about over the shoulder purses? If so that sux, I wanted to wear A little pink wig. But I know that by the end of the night I'll wanna take it off. Now I'll have nowhere to put it all. 8(
Where the hell am I gonna put my toilet paper??? Damn those portapotties! :X

ULTRA2 IS ALMOST HERE!
This Saturday! - March 22nd 2002

Tickets Available at door at the night of the show @ bayfront box office.

Following rules have been put info place by the city of Miami and Ultra to ensure you have the best and safest time at this years ultra.
Can't bring: Masks, Illegal Substances, Weapons, Video Cameras.

Ultra enforces a strict drug free policy.

I.D. Required - 16+ Age Limit To Attend (Any ID with Date of Birth or Year of Graduation accepted, including student IDs) - Alcohol for 21+

Can bring: Cameras, Smiles, Bikinis, Money, Sunglasses, Sunscreen and Anything else you need to have fun in the sun!

Please pack light as strict searches will be enforced

(from Ultra 5 website) :)

alright, im about to try settling down and getting some rest before the big event, however can anyone tell me how expensive alcohol is going to be there? would it be a good idea to try and get drunk before going inside or will there be any well priced drinks?

timeslots?

there had better be timeslots posted at the event. i'm going to be real shitty if i dont get to see the groups i really want to see; plus i'd like to know how early i hafta actually get there so i dont miss the good stuff...

UhLTrAh hAs MoTHerpHuQiN ARRIVED~!

AGHK~! IM ON NOOO SLEEP I TELLS YOUZ :p

I jus got some camel tow rows while hiiiiiiiigh on a yesterday, went to sleep at 5 and woke up for work at 9 :mad:

exhausted with a throbbin cock but fuck that, caffeine and water will get me thru this one.

lol, im so out of line but fuck it.. im too hyped for ultra give a ratz ass , haha

=============================================
BLIGHT MEETUP 6 BY THE FOUNTAIN, I described what i was gunan wear in a previous post and u kno ima be aaaaaaaaaaall around this one so holla if u see me, ill scream out "bluelight" to see if anybody turns their heads ;)

Hey Galaxie3 , did the sandals my GF give you help you out ? heheheh

PS.......ULTRA 2003 .....my first ultra & without a doubt the best event i've been to in my 22yr old life (simply said)

"believe in fate"

meet up? pft. mad props to hydra for ditching to see sasha and digweed ;) underworld alone made the whole thing worth it; just sucks that it was too hot and crowded at 2nd stage when ritm was on, so i didnt get to see very much of their show before heading to 1st stage :| oh well, i'll just go back to FL just to see them sometime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.