• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 400: Anything Goes!!

Which of these submissions is your favorite? Please see the first post for the official entries.

• 1. Zopiclone Bandit

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 2. chinup

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 3. leet

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 4. madness00

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 5. mal3volent

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 6. dreamflyer

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 7. Xorkoth

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 8. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 9. busted.produk

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 10. Mr.Deeds

• 11. Speed King

• 12. thujone

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 13. sigmond

• 14. schizopath

• 15. F.U.B.A.R.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well taking a second look at the initial post, Xorkoth actually does mention no post processing (except filters, which are pretty heavy postwork) in a paragraph above the numbered rules.

none the less, a while back mods discussed the rule and cut it. looks like a version has been added back.

all my photos go through photoshop. doesn’t seem to give me an unfair advantage. if someone’s style is heavy, obvious postwork, it would be lame not to let them participate accordingly.

Yeah I think I've always photoshopped all my pics I've entered in the past. If there was a rule against it, I plead selective blindness. But it wouldn't exactly be easy to police, nor does shopping necessarily give an advantage with the kind of open-to-major-interpretation topics we usually have. It's not like a camera lens is a totally faithful snapshot of an image either...

Voting will be over at the end of the weekend and then we'll start another. :) Generally the winner picks the next theme.

Yep chinup for the win just barely! You almost had it, ZB.

Chinup, you can choose a title (this round gives the custom title choice to the winner, or I can think of one if you prefer), and also suggest the next round's theme.

@chinup Just making sure you see that you won and get to choose your custom title and the next topic (or they can be chosen for you if you don't want to choose).

yay!! well done everyone.

I'm too tired to think of a title now, can i get back to you tomorrow?

My theme is 'home'- something that represents home to you, metaphorically, I'm not suggesting we post pictures of our houses. It can be a place or a thing. A pet, a food, maybe something that reminds you of where you're from. Does that make sense?

yay!! well done everyone.

I'm too tired to think of a title now, can i get back to you tomorrow?

My theme is 'home'- something that represents home to you, metaphorically, I'm not suggesting we post pictures of our houses. It can be a place or a thing. A pet, a food, maybe something that reminds you of where you're from. Does that make sense?

I like the theme, great idea. :) Yeah just let me know about the title. I could think of one too if you don't care to or can't think of one.

That was an awesome contest; so many themes but all great in their own way!

Dreamflyer
:)

i've thought of a title: 'takes pictures sometimes'- or without the 'sometimes' if its too long.

also, without going into too much personal detail, it would be nice if people could explain why their photo means home to them.

Okay I will create a new thread today for the new photo contest, you guys should wait to post your submissions there. I'll see about that title.