Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos WARNING ZENE laced fake diazepam blisters circulating the UK

Aqlis

Discord Admin; Peas & Pasta Czar
Staff member
WARNING ZENE laced fake diazepam blisters circulating the U.K.

9p2ahxnofcvb1.jpg

Quite staggering the amount of these containing zenes. MSJ's, Bensedin & Accord have all been tested with certain batches containing them.

Also mind boggling some of them contain bromazolam & metonitazene. Why would anyone press that?

Apparently it's not as active oral but still doesn't make much sense. Even test results showing Bensedins containing ketamine there.

My god that's horrendous. Wedinos has a fake
genika/bensendin diaz, with metonitazene. Please lab test your galenika please people. I neck ten at oznce, it would kill me.

.wedinos.org

Wedinos code:W038875

Date Received: 18 Sep 2023
Postcode: CV37 -
Purchase Intent: Diazepam
Package Label: Diazepam Bensedin galenika
Sample Colour: White
Sample Form: Tablet
Consumption Method: Not Stated
Self-Reported Effects: Not Stated
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Bromazolam, Metonitazene
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

39705.jpg

I told a couple friends who use valium and always get the bensedin off the same contact. They basically said 'Well i been using him 2 years he wouldn't sell me shit'. The reality is these suppliers are selling so many different pharms and steroids there's no way they're sending every item to wedinos for testing before selling.

I think the metonitzine in the fake valiums could kill alot of people. Like you say i know people who bosh a full strip in a oner. Also alot have both bromazolam and metonitazine in them. The combination of benzos and opiates is what kills alot of heroin addicts.

I've just done some small basic research. Example:
Last Rivotril (clonazepam) from Galenika was tested as not legit (active ingridient, as a product might be fake, mighty be not but ingredient is legit) in 22 April 2022 with result "clonazepam and diazepam" as major, nothing else, even minor.
2 Days earlier was sample with major clonazepam and minor tramadol but person who send it said his purchase intent was xanax but package (strip)and tablet looks like rivotril. Since then, all clean clonazepam (correct dose, underdose, thats not the case now). New and old packaging.
About Ksalol which i remember was one of most faked products in UK from Galenika was last reported as not alprazolam (or with addons) at september 2023 and it was bromazolam so at least quite safe.
Same month was sample with alpra + paracetamol as major but since then last fake report is from July and again bromazolam. So apart that they could be underdosed (made in illegal way as a copy) brand that had bad rep in last times seems quite ok.

Problem is with this Bensedins laced with these strong opioids.
From one quite popular clearnet shop from UK in last weeks had shortages in bensedin. When was restocked it was like 10 boxes and u couldn't buy like more than 30 for better price.
Thing is on this site for long time are products that are always out of stock prolly just to make site more legit, only few of them from time to time were restocked but even without stock, product was still on site, just couldn't buy it. After last restock of bensedins was like 10x 30 tabs and after that they just dissapeared from site, like it was never there.
Ksalol got sold out quick but position still on site and no restocks for now. From time to time they were sold out but restocked very quick.
BUT what's most interesting, at same time when bensedin just vanished from site like it never existed there, new one's showed up, Martin Dows, same price for same quantity as bensedins were. They never were on site even as sold out, just new position as photo attached https://ibb.co/WVYStJf

You think the vendor/s of that shop realised whats going on and just to not bring attention on them and they just stopped offering them?
Or there is a overall shortage of bensedins and suppliers with not dodgy stuff like that don't offer them in bulks and only stupid drug terrorists taking advantage of it and till rep of bensedins is not totally ruined they try squeeze lemon as much as they can before its not too late? Or it's a some attack like in US with opioid crisis and lacing with fent but here we have more benzo users than opio comparing to US.
They doing it with them for some reasons.
Nitazene can create more opio addicts so producer of that poison like fent (china mainly) just want our societies drop on knees? After what happened in US after oxicontin for example i can believe its some way to put us in positions that even if we want to quit addiction we will need their meds to make it through process of detox/rehab.

Bromazolam is very cheap as a substitute for benzo's so i won't believe they put there that strong opio to save money.
Maybe not addictive enough diazepam is? Harder to get from your doc, many will go alternative way to get it. Xanax have already so bad rep that can be a problem to keep selling them very easy. When i see xanax bar i turn back on my heel and go other way, if i see generic alpra then its not so obvious.

Rivotril is not so euphoric and still not so popular benzo as i see like diazepam/alpra so maybe not worth it to fake it, and its hard for some one with experience after taking one pill to judge it wrong, that specific mint taste, duration and how it works describe clonazepam very well, dont know.
Valium and Xanax is part of modern culture so easier to sell it as a recreational drug, and its a pharma med, it can't be so bad and danger like classic drugs, right? ;) Clonazepam is not popular at least where i live (West Yorkshire) and ppl that surrounds me 90% of time nobody knows fuck all what it is. When you say the other two, totaly different reaction.
Im not worried about me cause of this situation, im not a regular user anymore and even if i decide to get something, i make sure what i have before taking it. Im worried about our brothers and sisters who are not even aware of danger, that is not only US problem anymore. And i dont want any drugss to get too stigmatized cause then when you will really need it, no GP will give u prescription.

Benzo's are already pushed back in NHS, Xanax is not available anymore by them. And these fakes are in blister, it so easy to make a mistake, i have friends who like to pop few diaze's for chill, one day they can get bad batch and that few can be lethal, i lost already too many ppl. World is fucked.

Last edited:
@opiofr3k

I wish you'd put some paragraphs or breaks in that wall of text

It's probably an interesting post but I just cant get through all of that with nothing to break it up..

No offense intended but it has to be said. I would like to read it, but it's just impossible as I physically can't read it without losing my place

From the little I could read at the start and the end I agree about Clonazepam, I have also scoured the wedinos results, I've never seen a bad result, but maybe you've been more thorough than me

It's also a damn good benzo, but one big downside I noticed recently after a couple of months usage was that when I tried to switch to xanax or etiz, they werent as effective as they had been previously, at the same dose, and I felt absolutely awful with no benzos at all for about 4 days.

I've heard that Lorazepam has a nasty discontinuation syndrome, and I'm betting clonazepam does too. It really gets it hooks into you, as you can feel really togther and strong when using it, but the exact opposite when not. I guess after a gradual taper off, that could and would re-balance, at least to some extent.

Of course they all do this to some extent, apart from etiz which is much less so, as it has some weird reverse tolerance thing going on, and a less severe dependence profile and w/ds etc and all round more forgiving.

Unfortunately no reliable UK clearnet vendor has had any etiz in stock for some time, at least none that I know of.

For anyone that uses clonazepam for any length of time a taper is going to be necessary to avoid pain, even after 2 months use. I didn't think it would be, but I'd forgotten how much worse other benzos are compared to etizolam. Those 4 days were surprisingly bad, much worse than I was expecting, but then again it was a difficult and stressful time, so it's hard to do a really accurate comparison, due to life circumstances being worse than normal during those 4 days off.

On the fourth day off benzos I remembered kratom. I hadn't really rated this kratom for anything except helping with ADHD symptoms, but it helped massively with anxiety, rumination, and low mood. Since then this kratom is hitting a spot that it wasn't previously hitting. Not sure how long that will last though......

Last edited:
Sorry about it mate, I’ve tried to correct it a bit, let me know if it’s more clear now. My native lang is not English and sometimes it ends like that 😂if still need some fixing let me know! Thank you for pointing it out. I’m not feeling offended, I’m not happy when someone corrects me than ignore.

"clonazepam and diazepam" as major, nothing else, even minor.
2 Days earlier was sample with major clonazepam and minor tramadol
Thanks for the edit, so much easier to read now!

It seems very weird for Clonazepam to have no bad tests going back almost 2 years, and then finding 2 very random bad results so close together.

Clonazepam + diazepam and then clonazepam + tramadol!?

Who ever heard of benzos being cut with tramadol?

Makes me think that these 'outlier' results could more likely be a fault with wedinos testing, as people are reporting from time to time.

If the results were genuine you'd expect to see a lot of tests returning the same thing around that time, and not just 2 bad results in 2 years.

I CBA to go back more than 2 years, but I suspect the results would continue to be overwhelmingly good.

I dont want to keep bringing attention to this, as sooner or later, word may get back to the people involved in cutting benzos, if someone somewhere checks out bluelight, and they might start to begin fucking with one of the few remanining benzos that by and large does not get fucked with.

A rather strong one (same order of potency as fentanyls). If this is remotely widespread people will die.

Not sure if it apples to other nitazenes, but etonitazene is much less potent when consumed orally. Specifically x1500M IV and x60M oral.

That was derived from a Russian (if memory serves) study of etonitazene being trialled for opioid substitution therapy. Still very potent but unlike fentanyl, it seemed to reliably demonstrate the same activity throughout the group.

I guess if you need put only a fraction of a mg into each tablet and/or nitazenes is what you can get - you will want to run that press 24/7.

I saw a place in The Netherlands where fake (real) diazepam tablets were made and one person ran the press, the other ran around simply ensuring their was sufficient diazepam powder to feed the press. They employed some interesting tricks to do so - but to the best of my knowledge it was always and just diazepam. I'm not defending people breaking the law - just saying buyers got what they expected.

Something strange is going on in the benzo market. A few years ago, Bensedin went through a rebrand and a load of fakes turned up looking like the old packaging, containing bromazelam (got mine tested). They went through another rebrand recently and some of these weird ones containing that weird opioid turned up. It seemed to be the strips with the blue writing that were dodgy whereas the strips with black text were legit. Of course this is no way to tell. Martin Dows have come back but they are under dosed, but probably mostly diazepam at the moment, even though I've seen some snide ones on wedinos and the text colour difference was the same as with Bensedin. I used to get Martin Dows from a famous open air market and they were always decent, fiver for a strip of ten - I reckon that the legit ones going around are from very old stock and so they are less potent. None of it can be trusted though. My usual go-to clearnet site ran out of almost everything and will only accept bitcoin now. The Rivotril Clonazepam became their featured benzo before they got Martin Dows in (they always had Bensedin) and the clonaz never seems to be fake but they obviously wanted business and people with a habit will settle for clonaz. Something is going on though, maybe some major OCGs were taken out and the supply has gone down, leading to others filling the void with novel benzos and bizarre cuts, by which I mean that opioid that begins with an M. But generally speaking, they have no more alprazolam in stock (legit stuff), had no diazepam for a while and had clonazepam up front before putting Martin Dows up, plus the fact that their transaction methods have all changed and they only take bitcoin, which could be the start of an exit scam. But you can imagine that some UK-based mid-level OCG working for some Balkan OCGS has been raided and their supply has gone as a result. Its really shitty - I've been off gear for ages and so having opioids in the benzos I use could potentially put me back into a habit. It fucking pisses me off. Another example of how prohibition does more harm than good. If we can get opioid replacement therapy, why can't we get help with our benzos other than "try to taper and good luck"?