Wednesday Dec 31st, 03 New Years! "Tri-State Love" Southwest, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautigroove

Bluelighter
In the Groove productions invites you to come spend New Years Eve with all of your favorite Tri-State DJs...We feel New Years should be spent with your loved ones, friends, and family, so what better way to bring it in than with your favorite local DJs...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massive Sound System

2 AMAZING light shows

Laser lights & visuals...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=D =D $1000.00 MONEY DROP AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D =D

Lineup so far is:

OHIO

Kid Chaos - Columbus - Acension AM
vs (2x4)
DJ Majik - Columbus - Nightbreed

Mark Mayhem - Columbus - Ascension AM

Digital Psykosis - Cincinnati - In the Groove
vs (2x4)
Nautigroove

Voigt Kampf (live) - Cincinnati -Zeropoint Records

Kitsonik - Cincinnati - Club Lava

Centrex - Cincinnati - Unified Entertainment

Sinsiter - Cincinnati - In the Groove

Vinny Bricks - Cincinnati

INDIANA

Shiva - Indianapolis - Subterror
vs (2x4)
Adam Jay - Indianapolis - Azure records

Seth & Mack - Indianapolis - Evolving Records/ In the Groove

KENTUCKY

Matt Bandy - Lexington
vs (2x4)
Trevor Lamont - Lexington

Troll - Ft. Thomas - In the Groove

The Lady Foursquare - Louisville

Nautigroove - Ft. Wright - In the Groove
vs (2x4)
Digital Psykosis

More TBA shortly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 P.M. - 6 A.M.

Free party poppers, whistles, hats & noise makers...
Free ...CD giveaways all night from all the DJs...
Free ...SHIRTS AND HATS ALL NIGHT LONG...

PRESALES available @...

True Blue - Cincinnati - 513.221.8783
Evolving Records - Indianapolis - 317.786.6325

email Nautigroove @ [email protected] with questions
[COLOR=red

Last edited:
This sounds like fun. You just need some big headliners if your gonna make us spring 25 bones. Last years new years was fuckin great at the Gym CLub. Got 16 dollars off the money drop and i was trippin fuckin hardcore. haha

I think you are missing the point Skunkweed. Besides 25 for a NYE party. That's not bad.

Thanks Daddy...

A lot of people dont realize that everything nearly doubles for New Years, Sound, Lights, SPACE! and our locals deserve to be paid well for their efforts also...

I still need to work out some details, these are just the preliminary numbers...

Jason

I got some kats from indaina who would love to throw down for this... let me know if you need to fill some spots, i have a couple id love to get bookings in paticular that throw down amazing sets... [email protected]

looks like fun jason, i will definately try to make it to this one. plus i haven't seen you in ages.

Always a pleasure when Nauti throws a pauti

(i'm so clever)

i cant wait for this, what a great way to end the year with all my friends and family( moma, jason, jaime,trip, kaitlin the whole cincy crew) This will event will be a memorable one for sure.. Way to go jason....

Mark_Mayhem said:
i cant wait for this, what a great way to end the year with all my friends and family( moma, jason, jaime,trip, kaitlin, lindsay the whole cincy crew) This will event will be a memorable one for sure.. Way to go jason....

aweee,honey :) i can't wait to party with you either
24.gif

well well well...i'm normally not one that's down for the nye parties, but we'll see:) i always love a nauti pawtie!

Looks like not too many people are interested...:-(

Let me know your thoughts people...

Jason

I'm glad to see your doing a new years party once again! I think you'll get more hype once all the halloween party hype is over. People support the GROOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.