• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What’s My Spirit Animal ? Quiz

At some point I thought it was going to be something catlike. But got the owl

Yeah ! Owls are Magic in Spiritualism. That's Fierce. And really Good Luck to have sightings !

I didn't click on this thread fast enough !!!!!!!!!! lol

Something good. A very rare gift to encounter. Manifesting into greatness of dream states.

Nice one though..

🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉

I like how the owl means that you use intuition instead of needing to trust institutional "experts" that are actually corrupted by grants/money and ideology
The concept of Animal Spirits is almost as useful to knowing yourself as "Sun Sign" horoscopes...

Just saying ... ;)

give it away, give it away, give it away now !!!!!!!!!! give it away now. :cool:

Bbc Earth Swimming GIF by BBC America

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

What It Means To Be The Deer​

When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach.

The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations

Check this out, it seems I m a BUTTERFLY of all things......
I kinda agree with the
  • Lightness of being, playfulness
  • Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
  • The world of the soul, the psyche but my wife ´s result was TIGER which is way more badass!