L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What about the asian men?

ashaman

Bluelighter
Well, my ladies of bluelight, there was a recent hot topic on asian women being the kink. What about asian men? Do you find them hot? Are there any sterotypes assiosiated with asian men? I would like to know, thanks!

This is a common discussion at my college (population over 55% asian). There tends to be a bit of a gender neutralization stereotype of asian men. In movies they are rarely seen as sexual beings. Usually portrayed as being the helpful sidekick rather than the hero or the guy that gets the girl, asians are frequently stereotyped as not being a manly man.

The most common complaint i hear around here is that many asian women go for white guys, but it doesn't work the other way around...

for me - asian guys can be hot, but typically aren't.

^^Some how I'm not suprised that you showed up in this post ;);) (Hi BTW)

I have a thing for Asian men! I can't help it. The dark hair, dark eyes and skin tone just does something to me.
However; I have only found myself to be attracted to asian men that are tall, which is very hard to come by...very hard!

Not necessarily...

The thing is - immigrant populations from Asia disproportionally come from areas with people of low stature. South Chinese - which make up the vast majority of the Chinese community in North America and most other places around the world - are considerably smaller than the people I typically encountered in the North (Beijing).

Filippinos are another example of a group of people that have travelled extensively and have huge expatriate communities - again they are much smaller than most Asian people.

Certainly the average height in Asia is lower than in the West, but the difference is grossly exaggerated by people's encounters with specific ethnic groups and limited encounters with others. Manchurians and Mongolians can be absolutely huge and massive people :)

--- G.

Morrison's Lament said:

Filippinos are another example of a group of people that have travelled extensively and have huge expatriate communities - again they are much smaller than most Asian people.

--- G.

in general yeah. i'm half filipino and i'm 6'1". my mom's(the asian half) brother is slightly taller than me. but yeah, when i went to the philippines, i was a head taller than most people. there were a few approaching, and some surpassing my height, but on the whole they're mostly shorter.
its funny though too. since i'm half, i only got the dark hair, eyes, and sorta the skin. so during the winter i look like a slightly more tan than usual white guy. i didn't get the nose, so i don't really look asian much at all.

alykitty said:

I have a thing for Asian men! I can't help it. The dark hair, dark eyes and skin tone just does something to me.
However; I have only found myself to be attracted to asian men that are tall, which is very hard to come by...very hard!

I'm sure aly posted this comment in error, she constantly flirts and wants me, but she can't have me ;)

I'm a Chinese male and find myself dating Caucasian women mostly. Living in Georgia puts a damper on a lot of things because most Caucasian women here are not very open to dating another race.

I'm in total agreement with ML about the height thing. Yes I'm short (5'7") but when I was in Bejing. I was a good head shorter than everyone. When I was in Hong Kong, just about everyone was my height.

Yeah, obviously there are tons of exceptions, Yao Ming is a Han Chinese and I am sure there are lots of tall Filipinos as well :)

In general though, Filipinos have been among the least tall group of people I have met - but then again I keep picturing Gloria Arroyo as I write this and she is hardly a fair example =D

As a sidenote - they also make life bearable in many parts of Asia for expatriates like me because they speak English/Spanish and generally all the best cover bands are from the Philippines - thank god for American occupation and westernization =D

--- G.

I think the stereotype is that they have small packages...I'm not typically attracted to them but I can be;)

i am really attracted to asian guys. people ask me why all the time and i really dont know.. i think mainly because the highschool i went to, the kids were mostly asian and i just hung with that group and then met their outside frends etc, and now it seem my whole circle of friends are 99% asian hehe. i seem to have a preference for vietnamese, filo, and chinese boys, but they can all be pretty dame cute.. dark hair, soft brown eyes, tan skin.. mmm

What about South Asians (indians)....do we count as asians?

Cuz usually, we get classified as indian.

I dont mean to be rude AGAIN... but when i was in residential highschool we all took showers together and i loved to take a shower with the asian males... Their genitalia was remarkably smaller than mine. So small in fact as i entered the shower with some thick ass morning wood, they'd all freak and proceed to cover themselves and turn suspiciously close to the walls.

My two pennies.

PS: I forgot to mention that their "cocks" were comparable to the size of my black-american roomate's belly button!

I don't find them particularly hot or not hot, I think it just depends on the person...the only person I can think of right now is Jet Li....MY GOD!

=D

dpuerto said:
I dont mean to be rude AGAIN... but when i was in residential highschool we all took showers together and i loved to take a shower with the asian males... Their genitalia was remarkably smaller than mine. So small in fact as i entered the shower with some thick ass morning wood, they'd all freak and proceed to cover themselves and turn suspiciously close to the walls.

My two pennies.

PS: I forgot to mention that their "cocks" were comparable to the size of my black-american roomate's belly button!

Could it be because you walked into a shower with a hard on? Maybe it wasn't a size thing, maybe it was your homoerrotic suggestions from walking into a shower filled with HS boys while you where at attention.

Last edited:
i have a large flacid penis. and i think it's the size thing.

last time I check "Morning wood" let alone "thick ass Morning wood" didn't mean flacid.

*shrug* oh well...

my bf is half malaysian and at least 6'2"...i'm 5'4" so its the ideal height.
he looks more samoan or some other strange race cos he's well built too.

i've always thought some asian guys are pretty hot....but as long as their not too skinny or too short.

and i'll agree on the Jet Li thing too!

how do you somehow find a way in every possible thread to talk about the size of your penis? really, no one gives a fuck. the more you talk about it the more i start to think it ISN'T big. i mean, do you use it as a confidence thing to make up for all the rest of your problems? and who walks into a shower full of guys with a hardon? they were probably just scared you were going to try to get frisky with them

^^^

hehe just what i was thinking

such blatant boasting, carrying on and arrogance is always a sign of SEVERE insecurity!