• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Did You Do Too Much Of v1.0

i do a lot of k and drink a lot of gin. occasionally at the same time
did i really need to remind anyone of this?

i `ve smoked weed constantly with no breaks(except stopping for 2 days like 5 times to pass drug tests) since i graduated high school. and that was in 1995. but i actually get shit accomplished too. i like to think i`m a motivated pot head.

Originally posted by KaNdEbUtTaHfLy:
i do a lot of k and drink a lot of gin. occasionally at the same time
did i really need to remind anyone of this?

You sure? I hadn't noticed. :D
Oh, just so everyone knows: I drink to much. In case you all didn't know.

dood i think we should get GL away form a shithole like wisconson and have great big gin doused parties with GL.... wutcha think dani?

I would say my consumpation of probably 3 or 4 ounces of k two summers ago was pretty bad. That is if I hadnt done maybe twice that this summer

^i think if you did 3 or 4 ounces of k you would be dead. i think you mean 3-4 grams... which is still a hell of a lot, probably near OD levels, as normal dose is about 1/20th that.....

Originally posted by KaNdEbUtTaHfLy:
dood i think we should get GL away form a shithole like wisconson and have great big gin doused parties with GL.... wutcha think dani?
Girlie, you woudln't even know what to do with a guy like me even if you did get him into your Region of the United States.
WHat I mean: sure! But you better know a place where the bartenders don't cut you off just for being to drunk to stand! ;)

dood. the three of us could tear shit up.
id try to outdrink gl. i know i wouldnt be able to, kuz im not nearly that hardcore, but id have a hell of a time trying. fuck wisconson. az is what its all about :p

One a.m.? Oh well. I'll go 1 hour earlier :D
Find me someplace else to trash and stumble about after 1 then.

well my overconsumption wasn't too much of one drug, it was just too much shit all mixed in one night
it's difficult to recall exactly how much I had of what, cuz the whole night is one big blur but here goes
a few bowls of rather good weed before going out
3 or 4 fat lines of coke in the restaurant (my 3rd and last time using coke)
2 lines of meth in club
2 pills
some K (no idea how much, going by what my friends told me)
sleeping pills
prozac (snorted)
needless to say I was out of my head for the next week or so and have very little recollection of what I did that night (woke up in a stranger's apartment)

the other weekend i had acid, pot,speed, pills, ghb , southo and crystal meth
too many drugs 4 one weekend...not good! :0

2cb.
every time i do it, i go overboard, redosing multiple times. 25mg x 4 doses over the course of a few hours is a common occurence when i do it

Way to much DXM over the summer of 2000. I'm not a big fan of the stuff anymore and I never touch it. Its always so wierd to see people on it now and I'm not.

mdma
It took about 8 or 9 months for the long term effects to become noticeable. 12 months after my initial use I could tell I was going brain dead. Thank god these effects arent permanent, and with a healthy diet and abstinance, im begginning to regain my mental prowess.
And when I say too much, I mean too fucking much!

After a rough week I decided to drink with some friends. I wanted to get wasted, which should have been my first warning sign. When I get in that mood I tend to drink beyond excess. Well, we just sat up in their room and drank while chatting. I had the vodka bottle near me and started poring myself cups of straight vodka. It's how I drink. Last thing I remember was thinking, ahhhh, I can't taste the vodka now so that means I'm doing good. Apparantly I was drinking so casually that nobody noticed how much I had had so nobody tried to stop me. When I stood up they certainly noticed. I was apparantly gone at that point, done with drinking for the night. However, they didn't hesitate to chase me around sexually harassing me (they tell me).
So anyway, how much did I have you ask? Within a two hour period I finished all but the bottom inch of a .75 liter (if that size exists, approx. that) bottle of 100 proof Schmirknopf. I still had trouble walking straight at 6:00 the next night. And somehow through it all I managed to not throw up.
That night kind of scared me in after thought. By all rights I should have been sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning. I calculated it out and that came out to be something like 26 shots of regular 80 proof in a two hour period. That should have killed me by all rights.
I guess I was kind of used to it though. One of my friends and I would split one of those cheap plastic 1.75 liter bottles of vodka over the course of a night. But still, that was a lot more spread out.

Weed. And I still smoke too much, but strangely enough, my pot use is directly proportional to the amount of work I have to do, so when I'm not in school, I don't have this problem.

Originally posted by moonshadow:
And somehow through it all I managed to not throw up.
You should have, throwing up cleans all the unabsorbed alcohol of your stomach. Next time, move around, shake your head, then sit.
You'll throw up and feel much better, specially in the morning.

Originally posted by VagabondGE:
needless to say I was out of my head for the next week or so and have very little recollection of what I did that night (woke up in a stranger's apartment)
Was he/she good looking at least :) ?

i had acid spilled on me at work(at a nightclub) and totally lost my mind. while i was being driven over the bay bridge i tried to kick out windows, thrash the soundsystem, punch the driver and jump out of the car. i got home and started yelling insanities down the street, waking up my mom who took me to the hospital(while i tried to kick out windows, thrash the soundsystem, punch the driver and jump out of the car).
the hospital was pretty neat, in a scary acid way.