• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What Drug Combo to Use for the Most Chill Plane Ride?

benzos have cured my fear of flight
ativan imo is the weakest benzo though so id try some before the flight (like a day or 2 before) and find out how u react

Xanax-Man said:
benzos have cured my fear of flight
The resaon i broke a 19 year old fear of flying in airplanes was due to xanax and xanax alone.
Now I dont even have to take it and im no longer scared. It's cool.

eat some of the loraz 2-4 (depends on your height and weight) and your normal amount of brownies, this should do the thing, if you realy freigtened by flying take 1-2 more of the loraz and let the stewardess wake you up...

haha, i agree with the above poster but i am sticking by the dmt (might i recommend oral with an MAOI?) & LSD statement too. In Fact, i feel a combination of all three would make for the funnest & bestest possible plane trip EVER!!

Due to the potent combination of anticholinergic substances it contains, Datura intoxication typically produces effects similar to that of an anticholinergic delirium: a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy (frank delirium, as contrasted to hallucination), hyperthermia, tachycardia, bizarre, inexplicable and possibly violent behavior, and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that renders the subject nearly blind for several days.

According to the drug information site Erowid, no other substance has received as many "Train Wreck" severely-negative experience reports as has Datura[3], noting that "the overwhelming majority of those who describe to us their use of Datura (and to a lesser extent, Belladonna, Brugmansia and Brunfelsia) find their experiences extremely mentally and physically unpleasant and not infrequently physically dangerous."

please, do not be dumb enough to even consider the above posts as a "good idea!"

without going through all the other posts to see if this has been said before:

Id recomend around 75-100 MG of diph, or maybe some dramamine, valerian root is FANTASTIC, chamomile, passion flower, scullcap, hops. lawlz, make a nice cocktail, i do that shit several times a week. perfect relaxation method.

I'd like to point out that a lot of the posts in this thread are completely sarcastic. This is obvious to a lot of people, but there are some people in the world that may have actually taken the posts seriously. Some people will do drugs without researching them. This is why there isn't all that much room for joking around in the drug related forums on this board. In a forum like basic drug discussion most of the posters admit that they aren't experts.. so it's pretty evil to suggest things that would be completely undesirable.

Insomnicsleeper- you are the only person in the world I have ever seen who would even consider using diphenhydramine as your avatar.

And I'm probably the only person who's lame enough to recognize it w/o looking it up...

Ham-milton said:
Insomnicsleeper- you are the only person in the world I have ever seen who would even consider using diphenhydramine as your avatar.

And I'm probably the only person who's lame enough to recognize it w/o looking it up...

Ahahahaha, oh trust me i love my diph. one of the few people on the earth who does <3