• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your first mdma pill (or Molly) and when?

Tasmanian devil 2002. I had a cousin living in New York at the time and he was finding it hard to get some xtc pills so asked me to buy five for him and post them over in a cassette tape from Ireland. I had only ever smoked weed so thought I would try a pill so I ordered six, wrapped five in some cling film, opened up the cassette and put them in there all ready to post the next day and took the spare pill myself.

I was sat there for about twenty minutes thinking “these are shit” when I started to come up and boy what a fucking feeling, six hours I was going. Needless to say I opened back up the cassette and popped the rest the following nights. The second night I needed two and the third I needed three to come up, I didn’t have a clue about tolerance back then, lol.

The first ecstasy pill I ever took was a baby aspirin. That's what it was called.

Was basically pure hard pressed MDMA the size of a baby aspirin maybe a tic tac but I don't think that big.

It was at the Bionic Buddha party at Wet in Washington, DC on August the 8th 1998.

I came up so hard. One of my brothers friends a female grab me and started making out with me cuz she knew it was my first time. Then she goes. Did you like that? I'm like yeah she goes here. Let me give you something. And she gave me a starburst and I put it in my mouth without taking the wrapper off because I was so fucked up. She smacked me in the back of the head. It flew out of my mouth. She unwrapped it and stuck it back in my mouth and then stuck her tongue in my mouth too.

I made out with her for a little while and then I walked over and stood in front of one of the speakers cuz we were outside in an actual courtyard. It Cool as fuck.

And I found a $300 pair of sunglasses on the way out. The club was almost empty and they were stuck up. I saw something glinting I picked them up they they fit my big head perfectly so I walked out with them, had them for like 3 years and then left them at a rave somewhere, somebody else got to appreciate them.

The first pill of hundreds. But not the best pill I ever had.

The best pill I ever had was a pink wafer from Israel. That was the goddamn bomb.

They were off white with brown specs. Till this day I am convinced that they were mix od mdma/mda/with a bit of morphine. Yes morphine. I could be wrong though... They were pure bliss with euphoria both in body and mind, hallucinations that were so fun and even puking was a blissful experience.

P.S. in late 90s we had every weekend at least 2 great mdma pills and one speedy pill. Great memories...
Yeah those speckled ones they called triple stacked Mitsubishi's.

I remember those they were around for a little while, and a 98 or beginning of 99 through about 2000.

These were THE BOMB, I still recall how many of these I scarfed down 😂 I was deeply into rave culture at the time, ahh the nostalgia

Yes they were so good that if you only had a few you weren't giving them out. You would literally leave those at home, only. Take some for you and maybe your best friend, and leave the good shit at home.

I mean hell you didn't want to get all rolled up and etarded and give away some good ass Mitsubishi triple stack, to some random person you're never going to see again.

I was deeply in the rave culture too. My brother knew promoters all up and down the east coast. We used to party from Virginia to North Jersey to New York City all through Philly, DC, Maryland. I usually never had to pay a cover charge. My brother knew the people throwing the parties and we used to get free pills. And they used to give us Mitsubishi triple stacks cuz all of the freaking promoters had the best Ecstasy.

People in Baltimore were getting stuff from the Israeli Mafia. I remember cuz we got these pink wafers. They were like almost like communion wafers but they were pink and they were a little smaller but they were the best pill I ever had better than Mitsubishi triple stack.

I'll never forget I was in the club and it was GLBTQ club because that's all the letters that were there in 1998, 1999, and it was what people would call a transgender person or maybe a non-binary person. That was not a handsome man but was a very pretty girl and she was walking around the club. She was telling people to stick their tongue out and she would put the wafer on your tongue like she was the freaking priest. It was hilarious.

And the wafer started to dissolve on your tongue.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first time was nothing special. Friend gave me pink chupa chups at some lame ass new year party 7 years ago. We split it in half but it didn't worked as advertized. It was probably old and not stored properly.

For me it was Blue Dolphins the first two times and then a purple star the third time

96 Californian Sunriser.

Lion's mane type scored outer sun ring, pill not level surfaced but smoothly grooved.

Good things! You knew right away what exstacy was about and why it was so raved about.

Green Four Leaf Clover, probably around 01-02
An MDMA pill.

The Clover wasnt dosed that high but it was good, shortly after tho i got these Sun pills that were MDA and so crazy strong and just amazing. That was the roll that really blew my mind.

Green Four Leaf Clover, probably around 01-02
An MDMA pill.

The Clover wasnt dosed that high but it was good, shortly after tho i got these Sun pills that were MDA and so crazy strong and just amazing. That was the roll that really blew my mind.
Those MDA sun pills were amazing. Unfortunately the one time we picked up 4 leaf clovers they turned out to be DXM pills. I didn't take them because I had left overs from the week before but I'll never forget that night because out of 10 or so people that dropped I was the only one blowing up. I was running around playing DJ and spilling verbal diarrhea while everyone else sat glued to the chairs zombified staring off into space. This was circa 1999.

I was 16-17 it was 2001 and it was a green apple and it was bunk. The second pill I had was at a festival it was a white pill scored on the back and had a diamond like shape in the middle with a 7 in the middle and it was amazing (I've looked and looked for this pill everywhere online and never found it. I ended up getting amazing connections for molly in 2003 so I property only took 20-30 doff types of pills because what the point when you have proper shard. I also had probably one of the very first pills to have Fent in them, also had a hefty dose of MDA, first time trying both and luckily I didn't die, it was truly a very very enjoyable expt. It's a light blue interlocking c's chanel I guess. It's the first pill to appear on drugsdata with Fent in it, as i stated it oddly had MDA and caffeine as well, to thia day i wonder what crew put these out, luckily they put a small enough dose for a newbie not to OD but rather have an intense amazing time. Anyway it's still pure molly and sass to this day. My fave that i take once or twice a year

Those MDA sun pills were amazing. Unfortunately the one time we picked up 4 leaf clovers they turned out to be DXM pills. I didn't take them because I had left overs from the week before but I'll never forget that night because out of 10 or so people that dropped I was the only one blowing up. I was running around playing DJ and spilling verbal diarrhea while everyone else sat glued to the chairs zombified staring off into space. This was circa 1999.
I remember the MDA sun pills and the #1's as well. However the pills I'm speaking about were like 2003 ish, they were flooding the country back then. In 2001 I had what I believe was the first Fent laced e-pill that actually had a decent dose of MDA and caffeine oddly. It was surprisingly an amazing experience. I'll have to link it. http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1502 there it is!

Last edited:
Blue Dolphins were so euphoric for me both physically and mentally euphoric

Quite rare - blue biconvex pill with deep, clean dolphin logo. Whoever made them was attempting to emulate doves i.e. be recognized as reliable with a decent dose of MDMA in them (I think 121mg was listed as the weight of the active in them.

The sheer quality of the dies and press was obvious just looking at them.

Now I see presses with 'Bart Simpson' dies fitted on Ali Baba. This does not inspire confidence.

Quite rare - blue biconvex pill with deep, clean dolphin logo. Whoever made them was attempting to emulate doves i.e. be recognized as reliable with a decent dose of MDMA in them (I think 121mg was listed as the weight of the active in them.

The sheer quality of the dies and press was obvious just looking at them.

Now I see presses with 'Bart Simpson' dies fitted on Ali Baba. This does not inspire confidence.
Yeah I had those blue dolphins 13 years ago, I don't think they are around anymore