• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Woke up rejuvenated. Man I have not had full (8) hours of sleep in ages, and I should do it a lot more often.

Took my boring scripts for the morning, in addition to a couple of lines of ice snorted, and a shard plugged. Took a bunch of Valium too.

I don't have a lot of edibles left. I will skip them for today "I think". My order should be here within a coupla days and I don't wanna run out, especially with the way Canada Post has been handling their packages lately.

Busy week ahead, gotta rest before Monday morning hits 😴 Oh God the amount of work that I have to put in this week 😫

Last edited:
Eyyyy, sup peeps. 😁 🌄

Chilling, rainy day over here, supposed to clear up later hopefully. Now just finishing the morning bong, drinking coffee and about to hop on this laptop, super close to finishing typing the final manuscript of the book! Only 28 pages left to transcribe, then tackle my last edit, design and layout and start trying to market this damn thing lol. Lot of work went on, I started this book in 2017 lol.

ANYWAY, on topic, for me so far this morning be like:

Jamaican Blue Mountain medium-roast coffee
Blow Pop flavored nic vape
Cannabis flower - Mule Fuel (29%thc, 90% indica dom) ~.4g
1.6mg bupe, nasal
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron

And feeling 27 today instead of 37, cause yesterday was testosterone shot day lol. 😉

Be safe out there, guys.

🫠✌️

Green Tea
Vape
American Spirit Blacks

Took shrooms a couple days ago after someone close to me took their own life. Weirdly haven't had a single craving for opiates or benzos since. Think I'm entering a more psychedelics (feeling) and less numbing phase of my life, but time will tell. Getting some LSD soon hopefully.

Good morning y’all!

This morning I’m enjoying an unscheduled day off. We crushed the last six days of work and managed to get ahead of the schedule enough to take today off. I’m stoked, so I know the boys are happy. Back at it, 4am mañana.

It’s gonna be a gorgeous day in my little village. Sunny and sixty fucking five degrees out today

I’m sipping on some water and smoking a few cowboy killers, got some sublime jamming on the music machine and breaking the double macro out for a Sunday morning vape sesh of alien dawg sugar.

Probably gonna catch up on some of my boat and shop work today.

This year has been moving at light speed for me. I’ve been steady grooving on 90+ hour work weeks for a minute and loving every second of it.
With that, I’m quickly approaching one year opiate/hard drug free in May. It’s honestly hard to believe. Absolutely feeling charmed this morning.

Have a great day kids and enjoy this gorgeous Sunday!
Sending good vibrations if y’all need em’

Always, fair winds and following seas

Finally got some sleep last night!

• 4 points of ice "snorted"
• 20mg Oxycodone "eaten"
• 2mg Klonopin
• Blackcurrant Mint Nicotine vape
• 450mg Wellbutrin
• 300mg THC Indica shooting stars
• 10mg Abilify
• Green Crack THC vape
• 400mg Tegretol
• 15mg Morphine "plugged"
• 20mg Lexapro

About to go to work. I have a very busy day ahead of me. We'll see what I will put in my system for the rest of the day.

Feeling fucking faded chilling hard asfff 🤤 after a good tolerance break from all my gaba meds back to no physical tolerance 💪🏼

Vaping triple berry ice (quit cigs completely after 9 years😁)

BP meds
150mg caffeine
2mg clonazepam ODT
150mg butalbital
5 grams of valerian root
50mg hydroxyzine

Fuckin floating rn 😎 hopefully gonna get a good amount of bud later today

Hope y'all bein safe much love for all of you 🙏🏼

Feeling fucking faded chilling hard asfff 🤤 after a good tolerance break from all my gaba meds back to no physical tolerance 💪🏼

Vaping triple berry ice (quit cigs completely after 9 years😁)

BP meds
150mg caffeine
2mg clonazepam ODT
150mg butalbital
5 grams of valerian root
50mg hydroxyzine

Fuckin floating rn 😎 hopefully gonna get a good amount of bud later today

Hope y'all bein safe much love for all of you 🙏🏼
Congrats on quitting smoking! That's a big step. I just picked up a new vape yesterday... Going to make the old attempt once more.