• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Morning blueworld

Well today I need to wash my bedroom walls so I can paint them on Monday. We'll seeing as I have some stuff leftover from yesterday I had the following

1 and a half bag H iv'd
1mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam
300mg pregabalin

Side note: I have found pregabalin and H to really work well together 🫠

I'll go with only one mug of coffee this morning, replacing two others with herbal tea. I want to try something out after reading some posts about caffeine.
More coffee will follow later on.

Everything else only when and if needed.

A happy day to all!

Last edited:
.5 mg clona at around 5am because I woke up from a dream feeling funny. Another .5 mg about 1 hour later because the first dose didn't do shit.

Now (almost 11am) I'm having some coffee and I guess some more clona just because.

Nice day everyone!

7-hydroxymitragynine tab (having an extra bad pain day) wish I had something stronger for pain today but it’s difficult to get pain meds this week.
Clonazepam & some coffee.
*feeling ‘kind of’ (or probably way more than ‘kind of’) down, definitely going through something more than usual lately but … I don’t know

Good morning folks! :D

1mg Alprazolam (tried to cut my dose from 1mg to 0.5mg yesterday and woke up today feeling like I was going to seize up. Is this possible from this much of a cut? I had a binge about a month ago and at worse was taking 8mg 4-5 times a day. Did a fast taper for the past two weeks and it was pretty much smooth sailing not too bad until the 1mg to 0.5mg jump.)
Green Tea
Nicotine (Vape)

For reference to my question before, I do have an extensive history with benzos but have never seized up even when CT at moderate doses. I just never felt like I literally was going to have a seizure before, usually it just felt like your being told your whole family died and your having a panic attack except it lasts for weeks.

Coffee, kratom, and a .5mg alprazolam tablet as usual.

I have this combo every morning for the past year almost. The coffee gets me going and gets the poop to come out, the kratom stops the pooping and gets my mood lifted, the alpraz balances it all out and calms my intestines down after a breakfast smoothie.

No smoothie today though, I gotta drive to inservice for work and have some stuff to do, don't want a full stomach.

Coffee, kratom, and a .5mg alprazolam tablet as usual.

I have this combo every morning for the past year almost. The coffee gets me going and gets the poop to come out, the kratom stops the pooping and gets my mood lifted, the alpraz balances it all out and calms my intestines down after a breakfast smoothie.

No smoothie today though, I gotta drive to inservice for work and have some stuff to do, don't want a full stomach.
Reminds me of always having to use a strong stimulant to get my stomach going after days of constipation and then taking an opiate after again to stop it, lol.

Yo. 😎

2 cups black coffee
Nic vape
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
2mg bupe
and having the first smoke of the day now, a bong of Royal Cream.

Mushroom trip got pushed back last night, stomach went all squirrely at the last minute so I decided to postpone until today, maybe tomorrow, but hopefully today. Mindset is good, stomach is good, lots to get done, though, but I do consider this important lol, so we'll see.

Morning

2mg Bromazolam (made solution myself with powder and Jesus Christ is this one difficult to fully dissolve)
70mg caffeine energy drink
Nicotine (Vape)

This Bromazolam feels weak compared to my 1mg Alprazolam, but I think that is more of a reflection on the quality of powder I got than Bromazolam itself. Can't tell if it genuinely is weaker or if Bromazolam just has a strong sense to re-dose. It rocks for sleep though, during the day my body will have to adjust or I'm just gonna start drinking coffee again.