Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Sup, peeps. 😎

About half or less mg of bnz

Client swears by it and stones me all day. Just dumb stoned. 😆

Certainly gets the job done, don't it lol?! 😆

Spent all day running around and getting stuff done, and tired though I am, Caturday night is all me. 😁

- Room transformed into man cave/rabbit hole for the night, nicely stocked for herb with a couple varieties of flower and some diamonds and live resin.
-Just dosed .5mg bupe half an hour ago to ensure wellness through to the morning (but still down 1.5mg from what I've been doing daily).
-50mg testosterone IM earlier in the day.
-8mg Zofran, staggered.
-And here in about 20-25 minutes, gonna nom these bad boys:

Should be a fun and worthwhile experience. 😉

🫠✌️

It does... ;)
Looks like ya gonna have a vaca today be safe.

Much appreciated my dude. ❤️ Took the journey last night and it was indeed a fruitful and fun time, not a given these days so counting myself thankful for that. I usually go about 2-4 times a year, funsies aside for mental health maintenance. I regularly see the benefits which is why I keep doing it even though it's not always fun or comfortable, but last night was a blast. 😁

One thing of note, just a pure bonus, but these shrooms have a KILLER body buzz. The physical euphoria was so much more than what I typically get with psilocybin, right on par with really, really good mdma. Even made the distinctly uncomfortable sensations of mushroom stomach fuckery and coming on bupe dopesick midtrip feel good. Insight, afterglow, extremely vivid visuals for mush, OEV and CEV. Just phenomenal lol. 👍

After some deliberation with my 🥶 self I decided to prepare a nice cup (or two) of Earl Grey with Stoli.

Gaba powder, 5 grams. Gets breathless aka gaba rush. Feels almost like a xanax.

Can not take more than a few times per week, bc tolerance builds fast.

Evening blueworld

Early night for me..

10mg methadone
10mg diazepam
1mg alprozalam
100mg trazadone

And few hita from the bong...

Sidenote: I never posted it last night so just posted it anyways.

Last edited: