• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

It does... ;)
Looks like ya gonna have a vaca today be safe.

Much appreciated my dude. ❤️ Took the journey last night and it was indeed a fruitful and fun time, not a given these days so counting myself thankful for that. I usually go about 2-4 times a year, funsies aside for mental health maintenance. I regularly see the benefits which is why I keep doing it even though it's not always fun or comfortable, but last night was a blast. 😁

One thing of note, just a pure bonus, but these shrooms have a KILLER body buzz. The physical euphoria was so much more than what I typically get with psilocybin, right on par with really, really good mdma. Even made the distinctly uncomfortable sensations of mushroom stomach fuckery and coming on bupe dopesick midtrip feel good. Insight, afterglow, extremely vivid visuals for mush, OEV and CEV. Just phenomenal lol. 👍

Sup guys. 🙂

Chilling, smoking a bowl of flower/live resin that's getting me nicely baked already and I just started, so fuck yeah. 👍 Also did .5mg bupe about 30 minutes ago and took 1500mg valerian root extract and 900mg ashwagandha. Chillin' the most. 😎

Waiting on some acid my guy is dropping off later tonight. Happy about that, won't be eating it tonight, but still. 😁

The ONLY Opiod/Opiate that I would ever use for sleep would probably be kratom. For sleep I used to take 2-3 grams an hour before bed, worked like a charm.

I don't care if you laugh but melatonin in the right quantities works very well.
I was prescribed melatonin once to help with insomnia, but it did nothing at all. Maybe not the right amount? I'm not having much trouble falling asleep this last week or so, guess it's a seasonal thing (summer is insomnia hell for me)

I was prescribed melatonin once to help with insomnia, but it did nothing at all. Maybe not the right amount? I'm not having much trouble falling asleep this last week or so, guess it's a seasonal thing (summer is insomnia hell for me)
I have taken everything from 3-10- to even 20mgs. It's a natural hormone so you can go a little higher with it. 5-10mg probably works best for me. You just have to try and close your eyes and go to sleep, don't fight it, and it usually works.

Evening blueworld

Well guess It's that time to say good night though still abit early to me but I'm nodding so just gonna call it a night.

100mg trazadone
10mg methadone
20mg diazepam
20mg temazepam
Cup of rooibos with half a joint of Skunk #1 to round it off.

So good night peeps ans sweet dreams

Sup peeps. 😎

Been up and going all day, haven't had a chance to sit, rest and chill until thirty minutes ago, 9pm. Shit, lol.

But chillin' I am, with a big ass can of Voodoo Ranger peach hard iced tea, about to fire up a bong of Lemon Cherry Gelato. Just finished the last of the little sampler of Green Apple Gas flower I had, so nice little buzz already. Also 10mg melatonin and the daily blood thinner, etc. down the hatch just now, and also an extra .5mg bupe before bed because everyone knows RLS is illegal on script day.

Party on, peeps. But safely. 😉

🫠✌️

Sup peeps. 😎

Been up and going all day, haven't had a chance to sit, rest and chill until thirty minutes ago, 9pm. Shit, lol.

But chillin' I am, with a big ass can of Voodoo Ranger peach hard iced tea, about to fire up a bong of Lemon Cherry Gelato. Just finished the last of the little sampler of Green Apple Gas flower I had, so nice little buzz already. Also 10mg melatonin and the daily blood thinner, etc. down the hatch just now, and also an extra .5mg bupe before bed because everyone knows RLS is illegal on script day.

Party on, peeps. But safely. 😉

🫠✌️
Voodoo ranger makes peach hard iced tea now? Damn I'm glad I quit drinking lmao

Voodoo ranger makes peach hard iced tea now? Damn I'm glad I quit drinking lmao

Lol yeah, it wasn't bad, but I probably won't be getting it again. Woke up feeling pretty bloated and refluxy.

I just buy a 6er to keep in the fridge whenever the fancy strikes me for 1 or 2 with my nightly smoke usually, that one was a whim. Like the last 6 made it 2 weeks.

When I got old, alcoholism was the only superpower I was glad to lose. 🤣

How you been lately man? ❤️

Lol yeah, it wasn't bad, but I probably won't be getting it again. Woke up feeling pretty bloated and refluxy.

I just buy a 6er to keep in the fridge whenever the fancy strikes me for 1 or 2 with my nightly smoke usually, that one was a whim. Like the last 6 made it 2 weeks.

When I got old, alcoholism was the only superpower I was glad to lose. 🤣

How you been lately man? ❤️
Nice. Idk if I'll ever lose that one. Hanging in there. Still gimping around on crutches. Enjoying the nice day. Surgeon told me I could start walking a bit, so I'm trying my best, still hobbling like some shit, it sucks. But altogether, think I'm doing ok. Plan to go back to school in the fall.

Nice. Idk if I'll ever lose that one. Hanging in there. Still gimping around on crutches. Enjoying the nice day. Surgeon told me I could start walking a bit, so I'm trying my best, still hobbling like some shit, it sucks. But altogether, think I'm doing ok. Plan to go back to school in the fall.

Awesome, dude. I know it sucks, I had 11 hour ankle reconstruction when I was a teen, it was 2 whole years before I walked without an obvious limp, was on crutches/wheels for over 6 months. Now I work on my feet all day without problem, and I go on twelve mile walks for funsies. 😉. You'll get there. ❤️

Same old boringness for me tonight, but that's okay. 🙂

.5mg bupe
1200mg valerian root extract
1350mg ashwagandha
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
and smoking some herb through the trusty bong. 😎