• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's worst about the USA

The falling away from the church( I am a non denominational protestant and the Catholic Church is historically one of the enemies of my faith, so whatever is going on, some sick stuff I believe at the Vatican, means nothing to me) and end is predicted in the Bible and there are clues about certain countries, but American isn't one of them. No one but God the Father knows exactly when but there are clues, and it seems that things are really starting to look like, well the beginning of the beginning of the end as we know it.
For all those who disagree; I don't care, and there is no way I will change my beliefs.
I'm in agreement with you. The Vatican and the Jesuit order is part of the synagogue of Satan besides the Zionist. I will pray for them but not be a part of them. I also don't attend the 4 wall church system which is not Biblical.

I'm in agreement with you. The Vatican and the Jesuit order is part of the synagogue of Satan besides the Zionist. I will pray for them but not be a part of them. I also don't attend the 4 wall church system which is not Biblical.
I disagree on the church part, it took a while but I found a good church. And it is Biblical, look at the churches Paul established, visited and wrote too. Also read about how churches should be run and what their roles are, in the Bible.