• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Whats your Favourite UK Club [Current]

You can´t beat Fabric when it´s good, and sadly that is only a few times a year, but when it is, it beats everything I have ever been too.

Villalobos playing an amazing set during last years bday, ket and mdma, and fabric´s soundsystem, an experience I will never live again.

I honestly think I will never perceive sound again like I did during those 24 hours... 24 hours in fabric haha.... I look back at it can only smile

Slinkeys-Bournemouth opera house I had amazing nights there last 2 halloweens 1st was marco v best night of my life.this year judge jules very good night thanks to some vws ;).on the otherhand I see eddie halliwell there last year and it was crap from start till finish.let's hope boxing day I have some quality drugs for a set from a quality dj;).

Slinkeys-Bournemouth opera house I had amazing nights there last 2 halloweens 1st was marco v best night of my life.this year judge jules very good night thanks to some vws ;).on the otherhand I see eddie halliwell there last year and it was crap from start till finish.let's hope boxing day I have some quality drugs for a set from a quality dj;).

Was last at a slinky halloween back in 2004, scott project, petrae foy, tidy boys and randall, best night i had out in the uk that year

'I AM'?? Is that the student night in a Tuesday?? No wonder it doesn't feel right, DJs that are soooo good they DJ'd my mates house party a couple of months ago lol. plus loads of students out for cheap booze does not make for a good night.

Return to Mono or Subculture are the two best nights at Sub Club. RTM the mora with Dave Clarke! Should be a winder!

Yeah, the "I AM" nights are the shitty student nights that push the £1.50 drinks on ya. :| Not going tomorrow but have been to some in the past, seen Speedy J and Edit Select a few months back on acid, yummy. :D

Does Brudenell Social Club count?

I can't stand clubs like Sankey's really, I find that alot of the time I'd rather be dancing in my room on an acid/mdma cocktail to my own music with some random girl I'd picked up at a bar and got high.

I can't stand clubs like Sankey's really, I find that alot of the time I'd rather be dancing in my room on an acid/mdma cocktail to my own music with some random girl I'd picked up at a bar and got high.

of course social clubs count, i could name a few there, but i have other priorities

You can´t beat Fabric when it´s good, and sadly that is only a few times a year, but when it is, it beats everything I have ever been too.

Villalobos playing an amazing set during last years bday, ket and mdma, and fabric´s soundsystem, an experience I will never live again.

I honestly think I will never perceive sound again like I did during those 24 hours... 24 hours in fabric haha.... I look back at it can only smile
Yep - it certainly has it's moments :D It's alright if you are completely shitfaced (normal for me), but it can be full with a lot of twats too, which can be highly irritating if you have any semblance of sobriety.

Last edited:
Diggers

Not so current but The Brunel Rooms in Swindon and Goldiggersin Chippenham were both mental back in the day......

Fukin right mate i used 2 go 2 Diggers every friday back in the early nineties. Also Brunnel rooms ,they had the rotating bar so if u sat on it yourlegs would go one way n your body the other.
I loved those days never truely recovered=D
Don't even no what it's called or if it's even open nowadays.

Riff Raff at the West Indian center in Leeds - fast acid techno all night - About the only club I go to nowadayz - Love it! :)

Fukin right mate i used 2 go 2 Diggers every friday back in the early nineties. Also Brunnel rooms ,they had the rotating bar so if u sat on it yourlegs would go one way n your body the other.
I loved those days never truely recovered=D
Don't even no what it's called or if it's even open nowadays.

Ha ha, that rotating bar was the bollocks, total confusion... Goldiggers is an old peoples home now and brunel is part of the liquid envy chain, the early nineties at both clubs were absolute class, always a top night, still talkig about it now, fuck i'm getting old......

Last edited:
My House in Leeds -- some of the best and messiest nights I've had have been the Digital Society nights there. Best, most clued up trance crowd I've ever seen. Awesome outdoor smoking / chillout area, lax security and a quality sound system for the size of the main room. Often went on way past 7am as well. Shame DS got too big for themselves and moved to the O2 Academy, where the atmosphere is shite by comparison.

One for the Glasgow lads... Sub Club or The Arches if you had to choose?

Such a different atmosphere in each club. Like, I've seen Dave Clarke play the arches a few times, wouldn't even think about going to see him again, yet in Sub Club he was excellent.

Arches is better when they have proper big nights (3 or 4 top class DJs booked & you can wander between them) but unfortunately that's quite rare now. Subby is all about a warm up set then some cunt to step up & tear the roof off. Loco Dice a while back, for example, absolutely smashed it. Josh Wink was bonkers!

Overall I'd probably go with Sub Club (but only slightly), just the atmosphere, the cooshty bouncers etc slightly sway it. Plus I like being able to bang my hand off the roof lol. I also like buying a drink that comes in a real glass! And the bird at the bar on Friday gave me a free bottle of water, so Sub Club gets bonus points for that.

hahahaha yes mate =D

i know this is UK clubs and I have already given my opinions, but fuck me, Razzmatazz in Barcalona is fucking amazing, better than any club in the UK i think, are there even clubs that big in the UK? amaaaaaaaaazzzzzzing <3

Foundation will always hold a special place in my heart, especially promise and shindig there.

Didn't rate Sankeys although it was a good club, felt boxed in, and Ministry of Sound was full to the brim of charvers. Digital is absolutely shit.

Fabric was good but I was buckled to bits off a few bombs of AMT and I don't remember much other than repeatedly thinking I had to fix my graphics card or the music would stop.

Se1 and The Republic were unbelievable clubs, but unfortunately are both no more.

Quite liked My House and for trance just now, nothing beats Digital Society in Leeds.

Newcastle Uni was a favourite of mine, but that's gone too.

errrr I don't know really.

Oh - and I absolutely hated the arches.