• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What's your weird fetish?

Fetish #3 of many

Having a Stepford Wife. I don't know, I have a weakness for the kind of woman who is sorta uber-feminine, girly-girl, nails done, heels wearing, entrenched in traditional gender roles, and almost like a perfect Christian housewife.

Although I am not Christian myself, these sort of women (do they even exist outside of my head or YouTube Mormon mommy blogs?) and their aesthetics are a huge turn on. There is something about the urge for beauty and importance of appearance on a superficial level...makeup, staying thin or in shape, devouring beauty blogs and fashion magazines, maybe even entering a Mrs. Beauty Pageant, submissive...that are side behaviors of a good Stepford Wife.

I know it's a fetish though, a sort of objectification and fantasy-level abstraction that I could not or would not ever impose on a woman.

thats pretty cool, not just the never would you impose this upon another, be even cooler if your kink could be shared with a female that desired the same as you, enjoyed your post

I don't think it's particularly weird, since it happened over ages of self-discovery.

The girl I like is a dom. It's interesting because it just happens to be the case.\

Wow several. I guess I'm sort of submissive. I like to be strapon fucked, paddled, eat ass (nice starfish and clean), face sitting, my nipples sucked and bit, nice well groomed feet. (YUM). I guess I'm a kinky old womans plaything,

I'm non-binary but assigned male at birth. I have a penis and a nice one at that.

I'm queer, I like my partners to have a penis whether they are a boy, woman, non-binary. A dick is a must.

Anyways, now that you have info. I would REALLY like to be in the center of a room, surrounded by like a minimum of 3 or 4 guys, maybe up to like 10, and I want them to all fuck me until they've had their fill. I want the others to watch while they wait their turn. I want to be drenched in their cum.

That thought turns me on SO much. The thought of having multiple guys turned on so much at once that they have to share me really turns me on. Plus, nothing makes me feel more beautiful than I do when I'm getting railed. It's such a nice feeling

guns are so hot. guns, guns, guns.

but in short, i like tall, skinny white boys with dark eyes and darker hair. i can be switch, but i'm a sub at heart. i have a thing for reformed hard-core druggies, and i dream of being fake-raped.
Damn girl…..I’m a blond haired blue eyed built tall white guy with lots of hi-end firearms lol….and love sensual kinki sex. Colt M4 Carbine, Beretta 9mm ……KY……cannabis or LSD ……COS play, whatever u like lol

Too bad I’m all the way in Toronto Canada lol

I will make out with the right armpit for as long as it'll let me.