L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

where are the SINGLE and DECENT men?

elva

Bluelighter
Well, I'm not sure what you guys think...but there appears to be a lack of single, decent men out there. I'm 22...the men my age are:

a) are DECENT but already have a relationship or
b) are single, but only after a ONE NIGHT STAND/SEX or
c) are single, but are complete tards/or gay

Am i the only girl who feels this?
I would love to know where all the lovely single guys are hiding. Please.

Thanks.

I know what you mean.

Where do you live? If you live in Sydney or Melbourne, the ratio of single women to single HETEROSEXUAL men is like 4 to 1. Making it almost impossible to find a decent one.

Where as in Perth, apparently there's alot more decent single guys. That's why 2Day FM had a competition sending 5 women over there to find single boys last year. So my guess is Perth's where they're hiding.

Last edited:
[note to self] move to Sydney or Melbourne [/note to self]

I'm a single, indecent gay tard who's only out for sex.

LOL im in Perth....

My question is.....where are the decent single woman ??? None exist here I tell ya. Very annoying.

RiseBoy said:
LOL im in Perth....

My question is.....where are the decent single woman ??? None exist here I tell ya. Very annoying.

^^ yea man there sure as hell aint many @ rise ;P

the girls at rise arent interested in humans. full stop. ;p

Witch Doctor said:
^^ yea man there sure as hell aint many @ rise ;P

You wanna get lucky tonight mofo?

When im at rise, the joint is cranking!

=D

LOL....

can you 2 plz go back to bed....and put some clothes on.

how 'bout single, decent women?

good to read chicks have same trouble that I have. I'm single, decent, respectful, blah, blah, blah. lately, chicks I seem to be drawn toward have turned out to be flakes. hell, I got stood up on New Year's Eve by the last girl I was dating. thought I'd try a new angle and just give up pursuing the "dating scene"...so far that hasn't worked either...

I've only been single for 4 months but i am sooo over dating. I can't seem to find me a decent, available man. Anyone got any hints on where to find them?

heres a hint. that guy that walks up to you with a suspicious smile and starts a convo is an asshole

that cute guy in the corner that keeps peeking at you is the one you want.

try to make moves on the shy guys. after they get to know you and open up, your in for a treat.

I've always been told that girls prefer confidence over shyness. Have i been misinformed?

greatest analology in the world...men/women are like parking spots...the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

Well Im single, live in sydney and IMO a decent person........in fact I think thats what my prob is..........Im too damn decent.

My other prob is that Im in my early 40s.

dont wanna brag or anything...

but i'm happy to raise my hand and say that i am a decent, single guy... :)