• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Where is the cannabis forum?

Stephy

Bluelighter
Should I start smoking pot again if it keeps me from being a bitch? I mean SERIOUSLY my argumentative attitude and chronic pain at least pot keep me from fighting.... mostly! I stopped about 2008 or 9 and have only smoked a dozen times since then. The fighting and pain is what caused by divorce. If I can't stop fighting with my ex I won't be able to see my son when ever I want and I miss my baby. He'll be 11 in May. I don't know what to do for the most part my family has turned their back on me and I struggle with relationships. 😢

"cannabis discussion" is the seventh forum down, but you can probably use this thread to talk about your issues if you want in "basic drug discussion". maybe ask the mods to move it if you think you'll get more suggestions in the other forum or just create another thread and check them both.

sounds like you want to smoke. i'm not sure what kind of pain you are in, maybe seek a doctor and work on getting disability if it's very bad or your work is making it worse...

i think it's okay to smoke or consume cannabis as long as you can get your day to day activities done and aren't getting too messed up when you have to drive and stuff.. i don't think most people in this forum are gonna argue with that... you can always work on your personality too with out drugs, but if you really want to smoke, i don't really see why not. i'm sure plenty of good or decent parents smoke weed.

"cannabis discussion" is the seventh forum down, but you can probably use this thread to talk about your issues if you want in "basic drug discussion". maybe ask the mods to move it if you think you'll get more suggestions in the other forum or just create another thread and check them both.

sounds like you want to smoke. i'm not sure what kind of pain you are in, maybe seek a doctor and work on getting disability if it's very bad or your work is making it worse...

i think it's okay to smoke or consume cannabis as long as you can get your day to day activities done and aren't getting too messed up when you have to drive and stuff.. i don't think most people in this forum are gonna argue with that... you can always work on your personality too with out drugs, but if you really want to smoke, i don't really see why not. i'm sure plenty of good or decent parents smoke weed.
I'm already on disability. I stopped smoking about 2009. I'm very scared to start smoking again, but I can't stop bitching with my ex husband and my low back and middle back pain is excruciating even morphine doesn't get rid of it. I'm just SO DONE!!! AND pain management doctors in my experience won't let you do both

How do I get this message moved
I'm already on disability. I stopped smoking about 2009. I'm very scared to start smoking again, but I can't stop bitching with my ex husband and my low back and middle back pain is excruciating even morphine doesn't get rid of it. I'm just SO DONE!!! AND pain management doctors in my experience won't let you do both
How DO I get this message moved over? However I'm sure in the cannabis forum absolutely EVERYONE will say do it... so I should probably go to the 50/50 group of people who are more let's THINK about this first

Stephy, first this is a sad story as this situation as you describe it. There are only casualties, your kid being the worst. You have told very litttle about the background of this and how it came to this point. And totally respect that.

Your kid imo is the central point in this dillema, meaning will suffer the most. Maybe that's is one of the reason's you have posted this. That you reached the point you can reflect on the past en go further.

Cannabis from a medical point of view besides a pain reliever also, again imo, an excellent mood booster.
But if you mean fighting in the sense of physical/ mental/ emotional violence. I would seperate the two and work on the agitation seperately. I hope you get what I am trying to say.
With some experience with problem's with my ex and not seeing my kids I know what pain it causes. And thing's get complicated to resolve.

So am I understanding correctly that you can't or not allowed to use cannabis and as far as pain meds go, are you on any or can you get any to help.

So am I understanding correctly that you can't or not allowed to use cannabis and as far as pain meds go, are you on any or can you get any to help.
That's dependend on where you live.

But using Cannabis with kid's present is probably a no-go everywhere. But where you are on the social ladder also matter's.

It you’re at risk for losing your pain script I’d say no. It’s probably not worth it.

Stephy doesn't react really fast for a hardcore bitch that lost her kid, just kidding you responded yesterday, It fits fine in Basic so your thread could go on. The Relationships forum might even be a better place then Cannabis.

But I have been examening my own Police files, I also haven't seen my kid's in a decade. No fun.
No judge involved. So I can seein the files hat some where near the last weekend I had them over for the weekend correspond's to a date in my police record. Someone called the cops on me. So the most probable is my ex called them after I came to get or so.

She did tell me she was instructed not no let me take them home with me. She could have just caled to say that but didn't. So how bout you what your story and what do you think you have as options. A vaporizer and the Cannnabis problem is solved.

Divorce means shared aprenhood mostly. No idea what happenend but asking up your files police, mental care, dr's and kid related institutions; s . Anynone that has a file of you. Can fill in the gaps.

Btw I didn' molest my kids. They love me. But the system has an other picture which is based on assumption and prejudice, Which they document in your file.

Last edited:
That's dependend on where you live.

But using Cannabis with kid's present is probably a no-go everywhere. But where you are on the social ladder also matter's.
I'm not very good on the social ladder when I'm living in that house, but here in the shelter I'm great. Very few problems here, but I don't have to worry bills here. When I get back out into the real world I'll have to worry about bills. See it's hard for me to get out and about so it's hard to keep up with people. Here in the shelter everyone is always together so it's easy to keep up with friends. So I said my pain and our fighting is what caused our divorce. I lost my apartment because I couldn't keep up with the bills and I was lonely in my apartment and lonely with my ex because I wasn't around people...I would isolate myself due to my pain. I'm on disability... my ex makes 160k a year because I got him into school

Are you on any meds like Levetiraceam by chance. Some have agitation a side effect.
I'm on morphine that doesn't but barely touch the pain and now started fentanyl patch I think he started me too low. So I'm on fentanyl with morphine for break through..... still hurting

Last edited:
Stephy doesn't react really fast for a hardcore bitch that lost her kid, just kidding you responded yesterday, It fits fine in Basic so your thread could go on. The Relationships forum might even be a better place then Cannabis.

But I have been examening my own Police files, I also haven't seen my kid's in a decade. No fun.
No judge involved. So I can seein the files hat some where near the last weekend I had them over for the weekend correspond's to a date in my police record. Someone called the cops on me. So the most probable is my ex called them after I came to get or so.

She did tell me she was instructed not no let me take them home with me. She could have just caled to say that but didn't. So how bout you what your story and what do you think you have as options. A vaporizer and the Cannnabis problem is solved.

Divorce means shared aprenhood mostly. No idea what happenend but asking up your files police, mental care, dr's and kid related institutions; s . Anynone that has a file of you. Can fill in the gaps.

Btw I didn' molest my kids. They love me. But the system has an other picture which is based on assumption and prejudice, Which they document in your file.
That sucks
I totally have been there he took my son away to get divorced by accusing me of SO MUCH BULLSHIT!!!!! then after he got custody from the Court he invited me back into the house where I stayed for 3.3 years raising our son, but I couldn't take the BULLSHIT of his narcissistism so I left plus my attitude. I admit I can be really snappy but it's usually responding to his overt or covert attitude. Also the anger and sadness about not feeling loved from him can seep out sometimes, but also my frustration from my pain can come out against him some times too. We've been together since May 1998. We've definitively had our ups and downs and it seems I can deal with him better when I'm stoned which means I'm nicer to him because I let his shit go over my head, but he can usually be a very nice person to most everyone sometimes including me. Sometimes VERY nice to me. I just wish he would go through counseling with me and we would try to work this out. Also my pain makes me a bit b bitchy sometimes too

Last edited:
That sort of explain's the complicated situation your in. Pain also causes agitation, when untreated I noticed myself.

Guessing the reason for your kid staying with him is the shelter you in? Sad situation, kids need both their parents if possible. But also the other way around you deserve contact with your kid. Or was that a court order?

We posted at the same time. Over here there is lawful right to rectify, remove or add your own comment's in your file the Cop's have. First you ask up your file via post, use a example if available or ask help..
Read it and if certain facts can be be proved as lies, like false accusations. You can procede to the rectifying/ remowing adding comment's part which is another law and and for that you will need to write another letter.

On paper (the LAW) They must be removed. Then its there job to have all organisation's they shared it with (child support and such) rectify it too. At least that's over here in NL. Wonder if it truelly works?

I am stigmatized in the eyes of which is hard to get rid of. What is your short term goal?

Bout the Cannabis i enjoy it. Makes people humble. So I see no problem just not with kid's and such around. But that varies on your location NL is tolerant toward's personal use.

Last edited:
I was a chain smoker in the 90s 2000 because my first love got me smoking because he smoked. Before that I was VERY ANTI POT because my dad smoked. I smoked for about a decade and quit thinking that would be better for myself, my health, my job, and my relationship....I think that's were my relationship started REALLY plummeting. Then I got on pain management... and then had my son in 2013. Now I worry it will make me lose both, but the fighting with my ex is more likely to make him take my son away than to take him away because of the POT. But the fighting will also make him use the pot as an excuse.

That sort of explain's the complicated situation your in. Pain also causes agitation, when untreated I noticed myself.

Guessing the reason for your kid staying with him is the shelter you in? Sad situation, kids need both their parents if possible. But also the other way around you deserve contact with your kid. Or was that a court order?

We posted at the same time. Over here there is lawful righgt to rectify, remove or add your own comment's by the Cop's. Then its there job to have all organisation's they shared it with (child support and such) rectify it too. So having a goal helps, if its succesfull?

I am stigmatized in the eyes of which is hard to get rid of. What is your short term goal?
I'm in the shelter the first time because he filed for divorce and the temporary Orders from the court gave him the house because he made enough money to keep our son in a stable place still in the house. I had been on disability for a decade and was a stay at home mom.... plus he took the money out of the checking account so all the utilities where shut off and I barely got everything turned back on but the water . He used no water against me. Then after the divorce he invited me back in to take care of our son but I had to pay rent. I stayed for 3.3 years and had to get away from him. He was doing shitty stuff.. accusing me of everything that went wrong... and at the end going so far as to killing my son and my 2 aquariums. Then I had my own apartment for 2.5 years and was working so much my wrist failed. I was driving too much for uber. I got evicted and now I'm back in the shelter........ yes during the divorce I also had to stay in the domestic violence shelter as well but these were 2 different times. Sorry about the slow response. I usually only get on this site when I'm looking for information and I had forgotten about my post for a bit

We posted at the same time. Over here there is lawful right to rectify, remove or add your own comment's in your file the Cop's have. First you ask up your file via post, use a example if available or ask help..
Read it and if certain facts can be be proved as lies, like false accusations. You can procede to the rectifying/ remowing adding comment's part which is another law and and for that you will need to write another letter.

On paper (the LAW) They must be removed. Then its there job to have all organisation's they shared it with (child support and such) rectify it too. At least that's over here in NL. Wonder if it truelly works?

Bout the Cannabis i enjoy it. Makes people humble. So I see no problem just not with kid's and such around. But that varies on your location NL is tolerant toward's personal use.
No my ex has been keeping him from me for almost 3 years Aug 2024 because I left

I haven't left parts of the story out on purpose....I just try so hard to get all of the story sometimes I leave stuff out. I was typing to someone's comment and my phone died in the middle so one of these posts I had a big long response building up and suddenly my phone died I just hope that the Forum saved my post but I doubt it did. So whatever response I was writing is probably lost forever but I'll try to hit everybody's post and respond. The fighting is just us picking fights with each other but the pot seem to help let me ignore and let his s***** responses go over my head and it seemed to keep me from being a b**** due to my stress. I don't mean to be a b**** it's just my pain and my stress can sometimes make me act out on accident usually little snippy comments or tone of voice but never on purpose

Cannabis only helps with nerve back pain aka sciatica, yes it can knock you out so you don't feel the pain.
Smoking is the worst roa. Edibles wtg.

Lsd, psylocibin, phenethylamine for chronic pain.
Yoga wheel and foam roller if back cracking helps;

No my ex has been keeping him from me for almost 3 years Aug 2024 because I left

I haven't left parts of the story out on purpose....I just try so hard to get all of the story sometimes I leave stuff out. I was typing to someone's comment and my phone died in the middle so one of these posts I had a big long response building up and suddenly my phone died I just hope that the Forum saved my post but I doubt it did. So whatever response I was writing is probably lost forever but I'll try to hit everybody's post and respond. The fighting is just us picking fights with each other but the pot seem to help let me ignore and let his s***** responses go over my head and it seemed to keep me from being a b**** due to my stress. I don't mean to be a b**** it's just my pain and my stress can sometimes make me act out on accident usually little snippy comments or tone of voice but never on purpose
Sorry about not responding promptly I forget that I have this app and the only time I remember is when I need to ask a question and then I remember to come back and respond I'm so sorry for being late I had responded about lion how I was in the shelter and why I wasn't getting to see my son but apparently it deleted when my phone died I'm in the shelter because I lost my apartment this time the last time it was because the temporary orders from the court made me leave the house when he filed for divorce

Cannabis only helps with nerve back pain aka sciatica, yes it can knock you out so you don't feel the pain.
Smoking is the worst roa. Edibles wtg.

Lsd, psylocibin, phenethylamine for chronic pain.
Yoga wheel and foam roller if back cracking helps;