• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who are you?

Lots of people categorize others before having the full picture, and also tie themselves to traits and values when possible.

I try to do the opposite. Start with a blank canvas and slowly see who my friends are, and not get bogged down with all or nothing values that I'd be hypocritical to label myself as.

To answer the question, idk.

'The personality is but a product of imagination. The self is the victim of this imagination. It is the taking yourself to be what you are not that binds you. The person cannot be said to exist on its own rights; it is the self that believes there is a person and is conscious of being
it. Beyond the self lies the unmanifested, the causeless cause of everything. Even to talk of re-uniting the person with the self is not right, because there is no person, only a mental picture given a false reality by conviction. Nothing was divided and there is nothing to unite'. -N Maharaj

;)

r06SXY5.jpeg

There is no me, only we...that I Am. The words are the ultimate trap and we need to wake up asap.

Just spell and you will be able to tell that maya is beautiful as hell. There is no one to escape, no distance, no time. You say "rubbish" I says "fine, but not mine". Another satori, still the same old story. If you got it you don't, if I see I will be not.

Just a thought.

Nothing was divided and there is nothing to unite'.
And yet dividing, lessening, feeling cutt off is prerequisite of manifesting anything. Sculptor cuts and lessens "unmanifasted rock" to reveal the shape that is always there...from untold number of shapes he shows the droplet and instantly there is a lake, a river, ocean, the fish, oxygen, breathing, ticket for speeding... With one act of the chisel he points to whole being. Why? Maybe life likes to dance and needs this finite expanse.

Nisargadatta Maharaj shows it without making a fuss. I love that he is selling death (cigarettes) before and after in this dream of us. True Aghori with a simple story.

God made all things. There is only God. When you know this, Desire melts away. Clinging to nothing - Ashtavakra Gita.

Nisargadatta Maharaj shows it without making a fuss. I love that he is selling death (cigarettes) before and after in this dream of us.
:heart3:

How did you learn about the guy?
Yeah his cigarettes were meant to be Mega Potent, a few interviews on BATGAP Podcast spoke to people who spent time with him, the one guy said he got a pack off him & had been a smoker for 30 years, he took one drag & vomited.

Lots of people categorize others before having the full picture, and also tie themselves to traits and values when possible.
Of course they do, all they know is a word Soup floating in the bowl of Ego.

Start with a blank canvas and slowly see who my friends are, and not get bogged down with all or nothing values that I'd be hypocritical to label myself as.
Ego & self-delusion yet again.

Hand over the running of this part of BL to me & @Pain_in_vain

You lot make me need another cigarette break FFS.
desire.jpg

This forum is held within my INFINITE BEING MIND.

That´s what it means to awake and burn all karma. The dream is crystal clear to be You. Nothing can be lost, is all imagination.

All an imagination of Shiva.