⫸STICKY⫷ Why you shouldn't abuse Ketamine (nsfw photos)

I'll probably PM it to a few big k heads on here I know too, when I can remember them all, lol

Charming lol I received this by a PM you cheeky sod, I'm not a big K head lol, I can't afford to be, although I do big lines, or .3s or .4 IM a time when I can afford a gram of K which ain't often these days

Its a crazy story though you done a ridiculous amount of K, why wasn't you IM'ing it when you started using so much, was it because you had so much K available you didn't need to cut costs by IM'ing? Not that IM'ing is much better on the bladder from what I've read, slightly maybe but not by much because your kidneys still need to break it down and filter it or some shit, don't quote me though I'm not a doctor

Those photos look horrible, blood and tissue and stuff, eurgh, you are so lucky you kept your bladder and didn't end up in a nappy or have a bag, thanks for posting though, was very interesting to see and read that

I've not got any bladder issues, I just get a very bad oesophagus and stomach if I do to much for too long, well I did, another reason I started to IM it, now I IM it even though my oesophagus is fine and my tolerance is down, but I'm like "right I have 4 needles left I'll just use them up then I'll go back to snorting" oh but then I'll need to take the sin bin back, which will tempt me into getting more, oh and needle exchange it legit in my the street I live on so yeah I'm not sure I'll keep to that lol, although I do snort it too as I'm not about to start cooking up my shots in my mates kitchen, none of my friends know I IM it, it's so frowned upon, like it's fine for my K dealer to have 2 streams of snot dangling from his nose past his mouth but if I say I inject its like I'm a junky lol, and my ex dealer can gob out her drip on to the concrete in the street but injecting is a big no no lol

Well done for stopping doing it so much though mate I know how hard it is to stop the small amounts I was doing, let alone how much you was on, but what helps is sniffing lots and spending so much money and for what, pain, and the K stops working at some point till a new batch comes along, then that stops doing anything too, fucking tolerance is a joke at times

Wow dude.

I don't think most people survive this stuff. And probably why we hear so little of it.

Just seems IVing anything will end up bad if you do it long enough.

I would of would of stroked out if I saw that coming out of my dick. Don't even want to know how you were able to get some of that stuff out.

When I was IV'ing I once saw some little fibers floating around when I did a drug test. That literally scared the shit out of me.

Glad you are alive!
Cheers. Yeah it was messed up. I dealt with it at the time by just doing more K and alot of other drugs daily. And because i was selling alot of stuff at the time I was constantly busy (thank you, crackheads) so never really had time to sit and think!
I wasnt IVing at the time of this going on btw. This all happened in early 2016 (apart from the last photo which was 2018 but i do remember i hadnt IVd on that particular binge) and I didnt experience/learn to IV until late 2016/early 2017.
Charming lol I received this by a PM you cheeky sod, I'm not a big K head lol,
Not implying it like that mate just knew you were well into K as we've had many, many discussions about it.
Hope you are well anyway - long time no chat :) x

Not implying it like that mate just knew you were well into K as we've had many, many discussions about it.
Hope you are well anyway - long time no chat :) x

Oh most definitely I'm into K lol, yeah I'm okay, hope you're all good too, why did you start injecting it rather than IM if it's so bad for the veins? It's so harsh I imagine it eating the vien from the inside out lol, I'm not sure I'll ever want to inject but I still have a voice in my head saying try it, just to see if you feel it kick in, bad eh I only just started to IM it lol xx

Oh most definitely I'm into K lol, yeah I'm okay, hope you're all good too, why did you start injecting it rather than IM if it's so bad for the veins? It's so harsh I imagine it eating the vien from the inside out lol, I'm not sure I'll ever want to inject but I still have a voice in my head saying try it, just to see if you feel it kick in, bad eh I only just started to IM it lol xx
I tried it IM first but saw how little my mate used to use IV to get in a mega hole compared to how much I used to IM. And was generallg curious. Yes you feel it kick in, hard and FAST, but not for long, literally a few seconds really, then you just black out, dose depending obviously.
Yeah street k is not good for the veins you need loads to water to keep the ph right or it can collapse them in 1 hit. Pharma vial K would be a different story but is weak @ 50 or 100mg/ml tops. I usually shoot minimum 300mg/ml and up to 700... few times i did 1g/1ml. But the ph will be so high, 1g/3ml is much easier on the vein, but you need someone to do it for you or be there to pull the rig out as with anything more than 500mg IV (for me with my INSANE tolerance) is usually always an anesthetic dose.
My highest IV was 2.1g/3ml (i was on alot of speed so i was able to do it all and get the rig out but i did black out/k-coma for over an hour after), but I try and stick to the 1mls and lower doses now.
Doing that much in 1 go is really pointless unless you literally just want to fast forward time. You'll never remember past the first 5 seconds once you get the plunger past 1.5ml on the barrel.

Im really glad every picture has nearly 200 views after a few days i hope they continue to rise

The reason for and benefit of using Ketamine via I.M. or I.V. use is that you absorb way more Ketamine compared to snorting it. This means you will need less Ketamine and the less Ketamine you consume the less damage would be done compared to insufflating it.

For reasons stated above ^ I.V. use is not recommended compared to I.M. use for recreational purposes at least.

The reason for and benefit of using Ketamine via I.M. or I.V. use is that you absorb way more Ketamine compared to snorting it. This means you will need less Ketamine and the less Ketamine you consume the less damage would be done compared to insufflating it.
Exactly, this definitely helps me!

Thanks for the pics. Tried yesterday ketamine first time and will think about those pics if I see myself starting to use very often

I did 15 mg snorted, which gave me a feeling. I liked it, so I will try to use every now and then ( maybe every 2 weeks?), until I get to the k-whole experience, at some point in 2021.

I see the point of using this to have some occasional break from your daily stress, but can't see the point of a whole day binge on this or even a daily use. Can it become so addictive?

It doesn't feel like cocaine or amphetamine, for example, which I use and I clearly see why cocaine is a problem for me and why amphetamine sulphate can become the next problem. I don't have that feeling with ketamine.

Wow. I'm really sorry for everything you've been through. Sounds awful. I have never tried K and after seeing this, I don't think I will ever abuse it.

I wouldn't drank that shit, I'm not that batshit level. :ROFLMAO:

The few times I did K, it was like a stiff feeling kinda. Never cared for it much. Do remember a girl that was hanging with us one night sniff a huge rail and was out cold. When I think back we probably should of called the ambulance, but we were like 15/16 at the time. She was still coherent to a point. Must of been the k hole. Remember shaking her and her eyes would open for a moment, then back out. I didn't do it that night, and she was the only one. Maybe it was mixed with heroin. However it was more of a knockoout, not nod.

These days that stuff doesn't even come around. Would have to check with the molly / ghb people for that stuff.

I thought you were IV'ing it. Wild that even sniffing it can do that to you. Beat to avoid it!

thanks for posting. sorry psychical symptoms had gotten so detrimental for you. a solid warning to me as a fellow disso user.

though i prefer pcp analogs with the exception of iv 2fk. i iv all the pcp analogs, only im if i flagged and the red in the syringe is making it too confusing if i'm flagging again or it's the blood from the flag i didn't inject on. ketamine never qualified as more than a party drug to me.

i'm sure they all do bladder damage and after seeing this post i will reduce my use.

Last edited:
Can it become so addictive?

Fuck yeah, it's really addictive if you like it, what starts as a few times a year, becomes once a month, then every payday, then anytime you can afford a gram, and then for people with money daily, if you've no money you might start selling it like my dealers now and in the past, they started dealing it to afford their habits, I was taking it daily for couple of months, and that was hard enough to come off, you get withdrawals off it too, mainly psychological like cocaine, but depression and anxiety too, it's not nice!
Nowi take it every payday every 2 weeks if I can afford it, it's not cheap, especially the lines and shots I do its gone on 2 hits, or a few lines if I'm snorting it

Maybe it was mixed with heroin. However it was more of a knockoout, not nod

Definitely a K hole, no heroin just K, out for the count, can't wake them they're in a hole mate, nothing to worry about just prop them up on the off chance they are sick, make sure they're not flat on their back and they'll be fine

Will try not to be an idiot and let the tolerance build

Yeah don't, I started IM'ing it a couple months ago because of my high tolerance, once your tolerance is up it never goes right back down, all those years ago when I'd hole on a little 100mg line will never happen again, it's called perma-tolerance, yes my tolerance goes down alot if I stop for a month or two or 6 months, fuck man I've stopped for years before back when I wasn't as into K as much as I am now and still not been able to hole on what we used to call a "maggot" lol now its 2 or 3 big fat long worms I need and tolerance breaks to be able to hole, funny thing is I've not had a proper hole with IM, I remember injecting feeling it then night night and waking up a little while after, hmmm maybe the 0.4s are to heavy for IM after a tolerance break as its seems I go past K hole territory and into anastesia lol

Can it become so addictive?
Yes
Must of been the k hole. Remember shaking her and her eyes would open for a moment, then back out. I didn't do it that night, and she was the only one. Maybe it was mixed with heroin. However it was more of a knockoout, not nod.
Definite hole
I thought you were IV'ing it. Wild that even sniffing it can do that to you
I IV it now, 90% of the time. If i cant find a vein or theyre all swollen after a binge I IM it if its in solution and if I don't have any pins (RARE) i will reluctantly snort
you might start selling it like my dealers now and in the past, they started dealing it to afford their habits,
Thats why I started it and how ended up like the first post, having it at hand 24/7
funny thing is I've not had a proper hole with IM, I remember injecting feeling it then night night and waking up a little while after, hmmm maybe the 0.4s are to heavy for IM after a tolerance break as its seems I go past K hole territory and into anastesia lol
Really hard to find that sweet spot isnt it?
Its the same with IV but sometimes u dont even remember feeling it as it'll come on before you even get the rig out. And you come round with an uncapped rig in your hand/on the floor (once i came round and it was stuck in my foot, not cool lol) and youre normally on the floor too.
It does leave you with a nice wobbly afterglow, similar to how u feel after an operation lol

Really hard to find that sweet spot isnt it?

Fuck yeah, I've not done it that many times tbh but everytime I've gone past the K hole, well apart from the second time, the first time the K was so weak and crap I didn't feel it, second time felt nice then since then I have no fucking idea as I was knocked out lol, it's not like you can say right I need a 0.3 hits because K varies so much that off one person it will work then the next batch could be crap, or off a different dealer it might be shit

I just took the sin bin back to the needle exchange and picked up a few needles and they gave me a little gift wrapped pack of sweets and chocolates, I had quality street, a freddo, 2 candy canes and a packet of mini gingerbread men, all in a pretty Christmas celaphane cone, how nice is that of them

I fucking knew I wouldn't just hand back that sin bin lol, for people reading this who are thinking of IM'ing K it can become an addiction in it own right

Fuck yeah, I've not done it that many times tbh but everytime I've gone past the K hole, well apart from the second time, the first time the K was so weak and crap I didn't feel it, second time felt nice then since then I have no fucking idea as I was knocked out lol, it's not like you can say right I need a 0.3 hits because K varies so much that off one person it will work then the next batch could be crap, or off a different dealer it might be shit
Exactly. Also scene and setting is a variable. How tired you are. What you've eaten. If you've drank. Other meds. There are lots.
But yes unless gettinh a certain brand of pharma k vial every single time and forever staying at the same weight, itd be near impossible to pinpoint the exact sweetspot.
Its supposed to be worked out at Xmg/kg (ket/bodyweight) but then of course, the same dose every day for a week, tolerance comes into play, and you know the rest
I just took the sin bin back to the needle exchange and picked up a few needles and they gave me a little gift wrapped pack of sweets and chocolates, I had quality street, a freddo, 2 candy canes and a packet of mini gingerbread men, all in a pretty Christmas celaphane cone, how nice is that of them
Lol. I'm going needle exchange in the next 1.5hrs, i wonder if I'll get any.
I fucking knew I wouldn't just hand back that sin bin lol, for people reading this who are thinking of IM'ing K it can become an addiction in it own right
:/ i feel kinda bad for giving you advice on it now

i feel kinda bad for giving you advice on it now
Well if it makes you feel any better I think I've been put off IM'ing unless I get a micro wheel filter and have no idea what size, I just read a comment saying abscesses are common if you IM without a wheel filter or some shit, fucksake I then look on ebay and see a million different numbers and coloured wheel filters, now I'm more confused than ever, what's wrong with the fucking filter that comes with the cooker, you know I then thought "right I'll fucking IV then, for harm reduction purposes" lol, ah man just when you thought you're being clean and safe using clean brand new stuff, I don't even want to IV and now I'm to scared to IM after reading that, I'm pissed off now fucksake I can't IV incase my 18 year old son comes in and see's me unconscious with a needle in my hand and thinks I've gone back on the smack, he knows I was a smack head before I got pregnant with him, he wouldn't for a minute think it was K he'll think it's heroin, I'll come to with some paramedic trying to shove narcan up my nose lol

@jhjhsdi it wasn't your fault, I'd of started injecting anyway, I'd been thinking about it for a long while, I was looking on Bluelight before I was a member, only thing people on here done was help me not fuck it up and they took away some of the fear about trying IM by giving me advice

@Fairy of the Flowers yeah fair enough. I did know that really.

Yeah i definitely wouldn't IV at home with the son around!

As for needing a wheel filter I've never used one for IM (or IV) only rolling cig filters and ive done hundreds 🤷‍♂️ depends how clean the k is i guess, but ive definitely IM'd MSG-cut stuff and it left a kinda painful lump that took a few months to go away. Maybe a sterile abscess I dunno.

depends how clean the k is

Yeah one time my dealer had filthy hands as he is a plumber and I'd gone round soon as he finished work, not that's any excuse for him having black hands, I was so disgusted by his hands that I was to scared to IM the K so just sniffed it lol, how did you know MSG was in it, does that dissolve as if its K? Or didn't you know till a lump came?