• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Your quit method?

Psychologically it is tough though however,

sorry for being a butt in ski.

It's tough. I mean unless you don't want to smoke.

Never the less. It is tough. I will just say that.

Chill, stay calm, and smoke weed responsibly. <3🌻
You ever see GI Jane?

There's a scene in there, deep in the movie.... I think it's a torture/interrogation scene, but there's a line that stands out.

"Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home."

Sometimes we need to go through some tough shit to come out better on the other side.

A little misery and depression sacrificed now for the clearheadedness in the future not to have to make threads like this?

fuckin' priceless

I have soo much thc in me that three days wouldn't even make a dent. Three months seems to be the hurting point.

But when I took opioids I didn't need weed. So . . . I also was urine tested by pain management. So don't sweat the petty little things I guess.

But I had to take the Norco and wasn't allowed to smoke. looool

The longest I ever really abstained for was a whole year without. Just to see what it was like.

Even with the Norco's I still smoked . . . . but early in the month only and pain mngmnt was actually every two months at the time.

And if I smoked heavy I would just canx my appointment for a delay. Check that one out. I got 121 quantity a month Every Month !!!!

for freaking Years !!!!! . . . but that would be another thread.

And still smoked a little here and there. So I was able to quit. Because I had to. And did. So there are ways.

Good Luck and it is possible to

quit.

I have soo much thc in me that three days wouldn't even make a dent. Three months seems to be the hurting point.

But when I took opioids I didn't need weed. So . . . I also was urine tested by pain management. So don't sweat the petty little things I guess.

But I had to take the Norco and wasn't allowed to smoke. looool

The longest I ever really abstained for was a whole year without. Just to see what it was like.

Even with the Norco's I still smoked . . . . but early in the month only and pain mngmnt was actually every two months at the time.

And if I smoked heavy I would just canx my appointment for a delay. Check that one out. I got 121 quantity a month Every Month !!!!

for freaking Years !!!!! . . . but that would be another thread.

And still smoked a little here and there. So I was able to quit. Because I had to. And did. So there are ways.

Good Luck and it is possible to

quit.
honestly, the only people that draw no judgement from me for claiming they can't stop are the ones that smoke/vape/ingest to treat a legitimate pain caused by a medical condition.

9 times out of 10, though, I've learned that I'm usually talkin' with folks that just like to get high like me.

You ever see GI Jane?

There's a scene in there, deep in the movie.... I think it's a torture/interrogation scene, but there's a line that stands out.

"Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home."

Sometimes we need to go through some tough shit to come out better on the other side.

A little misery and depression sacrificed now for the clearheadedness in the future not to have to make threads like this?

fuckin' priceless
Oh that was the best . . . movie. Or at least one of them.

Yes yes !!!!!!!!!!

honestly, the only people that draw no judgement from me for claiming they can't stop are the ones that smoke/vape/ingest to treat a legitimate pain caused by a medical condition.

9 times out of 10, though, I've learned that I'm usually talkin' with folks that just like to get high like me.
Sweet. It works both ways like that. But I am on the side of that medication always helped me.

Yes it is quite a medicinal herb as well. :weedleaf:<3:)

Holy shhhh t so I press an emoti and it switches to another. Talk about a delay. Anyone ? o_O

It's not me. It's doin it by itself. :rolleyes:

I can't even quote sometimes. I haven't figured it out yet sorry.

I can't even quote sometimes. I haven't figured it out yet sorry

Lol! It's just a pain on mobile.

There's a ton of formatting help on desktop but on your phone it's just like figure it out

My system runs slow sometimes though. I am watching out for bugs too.

hackerz lool

Ha. It WAS the android this time and not me. yess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the thing is. sad thing. maybe not though, but is that YOLO !!!!!

One time I said that I was going to quit for a few hours and I couldn't even barely wait an hour or 20 minutes.

But

If I had to get up and go out somewhere to do something. I wouldn't even think about smoking because now I am doing something where i can not smoke and am too busy to
or to even care.

However, when I am not . . . busy. What will I do. Yeh a lot.

Then if I take certain other medications I don't even want to use marijuana. But . . . that's another thread.

So smoking it never held me up with anything at all.

It does however have it's benefits. . for me. Specifically for me only. Pretty much it could have been a life saver at some point.

I however do not encourage any kind of substance usage behavior. Please everybody practice being polite and avoid overindulgence is

all I can come up with so far. Be calm. Deep breaths. Make the best of it that you can then.

But yes if something important comes up or imperative,

weed will not even and won't even be able to be on my mind if I have to get up and go without it. I never ever went to work high. Because of the aroma.

Shh. I flew through work on opioids though.

We all have are different situations that we all go through.

Ha. It WAS the android this time and not me. yess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the thing is. sad thing. maybe not though, but is that YOLO !!!!!

One time I said that I was going to quit for a few hours and I couldn't even barely wait an hour or 20 minutes.

But

If I had to get up and go out somewhere to do something. I wouldn't even think about smoking because now I am doing something where i can not smoke and am too busy to
or to even care.

However, when I am not . . . busy. What will I do. Yeh a lot.

Then if I take certain other medications I don't even want to use marijuana. But . . . that's another thread.

So smoking it never held me up with anything at all.

It does however have it's benefits. . for me. Specifically for me only. Pretty much it could have been a life saver at some point.

I however do not encourage any kind of substance usage behavior. Please everybody practice being polite and avoid overindulgence is

all I can come up with so far. Be calm. Deep breaths. Make the best of it that you can then.

But yes if something important comes up or imperative,

weed will not even and won't even be able to be on my mind if I have to get up and go without it. I never ever went to work high. Because of the aroma.

Shh. I flew through work on opioids though.

We all have are different situations that we all go through.

Oh no, oh no no no sir, we don't encourage any kind of recklessness....

but I'll be damned if I'm not hitting my vapestick on the way to work at friggin 8 o'clock in the morning. ;)

lol, i'm well aware that I have my own problems. I've become accustomed to them, though. I've realized who I am and-- by and large-- I'm okay with what I see.

that might have a little bit to do with my reactions when I see people struggling with their self-image... It's ridiculously common for people to make smoking weed their entire identity, to the point that when they want to stop they simply don't know who they are anymore and that.... that lack of a sense of self brings them right back to the familiar habits that they always fell back on in the past.

It's a shitty cycle to break regardless of the substance you're dealing with, but with weed? Lol, with weed, a person's ability to stop using is always, 100% and unequivocally going to be based on the strength of their individual willpower.

Oh no, oh no no no sir, we don't encourage any kind of recklessness....

but I'll be damned if I'm not hitting my vapestick on the way to work at friggin 8 o'clock in the morning. ;)

lol, i'm well aware that I have my own problems. I've become accustomed to them, though. I've realized who I am and-- by and large-- I'm okay with what I see.

that might have a little bit to do with my reactions when I see people struggling with their self-image... It's ridiculously common for people to make smoking weed their entire identity, to the point that when they want to stop they simply don't know who they are anymore and that.... that lack of a sense of self brings them right back to the familiar habits that they always fell back on in the past.

It's a shitty cycle to break regardless of the substance you're dealing with, but with weed? Lol, with weed, a person's ability to stop using is always, 100% and unequivocally going to be based on the strength of their individual willpower.
Now that was fire. . . . . .

And I quoted. 😲👍

:):nug1::nug2:

😁

bye.

if you can find some type of serious excersise you like, that will probably help. i see this is one of those threads that gets side tracked and the OP doesn't like that... But serious excersise routine should help the sleep from what i hear from most people.. personally i have a problem with this cause i can really only do light excersise cause of an injury and some times that light excersise actually gives me energy and i stay awake longer, but like running can help, i hear lifting weights helps, aerobics, you just got to push yourself to a high level to waste a lot of energy. might take a couple hours, but in this time you could explore stuff like going through the history of music while excersising or just listening to your favorites. i just googled and supposedly weight lifting in new studies shows to be more effective for sleep than cardio. idk if you'd be into that.

if you work a lot and find yourself stressing out to excersise before bed, maybe wake up a little earlier in the morning and get some excersise in before work. not sure if everybody needs a couple hours to chill out after excersise before they can sleep,

people that smoke weed to sleep supposedly experience a lower quality of sleep.

not sure if any of this was already said, just thought i'd try to help since the thread is getting off topic.

and remember if you can't sleep, just staying still and resting with a good breathing pattern restores the body some what. i know how tempting it is to just stay passed out on a substance for longer than you really even need to sleep though. all it is is a way to pass time and sleeping too much really isn't healthy. drugs usually just make people sleep longer... after some time you should find your body will develope some form of sleep pattern with your sober routine. might not be the exact schedule you want cause some sober adults really don't need that much sleep, so you just have to choose not to use thc if that's what you really want to choose. anybody that tries drugs might have to suffer a bit knowing that getting high might be enjoyable, but you'll always come down from that and staying high is a big investment on many levels, so it's better for some people to just level out and stay sober. some people even report they notice natural highs from stuff like excersise and proper sleeping after being former drug users. just keep an open mind and know that you don't have to feel bad per say just cause you aren't using. you may be one of those people that just finds themselves eventually living a natural high. if not at least you will have some experieince with being sober and can compare that to when you start using again. i can't really see myself quitting weed although i will have to learn what it's like to consume less becuase of finances with a move i'll be making, so i try to keep in perspective that some people just enjoy quittiing. i have a friend that used to smoke and claims that sober living is a better way and he still experieinces psycheelics experiences through dream and meditation... i just don't feel like smoking weed is causing me to lack any type of spiritual life. idk. if you want to quit though, just know others just go out and do it and some people are better off. you won't know if you are better off till you try. and the longer you go the better chance of forgetting what you liked about drugs or finding a new way to breath/excersise and create a natural high.

You ask mods to remove what you think is a mod?

How dense are you?

So I'll let you in on a little secret when it comes to quitting. There's no tricks. There's no hidden techniques.

You just stop, dude. You tell yourself what you are and what you aren't, and at the end of the conversation you decide you're no longer a smoker or a pothead or an alcoholic and then you don't ever touch your vice again.

Anything less is weakness. A forgivable weakness, but one that you'd be wise in acknowledging before trying to move forward.

I guess the crux of the matter is you've already decided what you are and who you want to be. Nothing will change until you address that.

Son you're straight retarded I'm wondering why they're mods if they're going to post alongside your dumbass nonsense rather than handle you. Fuckin weirdo go to bed.

Son you're straight retarded I'm wondering why they're mods if they're going to post alongside your dumbass nonsense rather than handle you. Fuckin weirdo go to bed.

It's not bedtime yet, Papa, I wanna watch Tales From the Crypt while I smoke the bowl that seems to give you trepidation.

It's funny, I didn't even realize this was your thread. I only really got involved because my arch-nemesis showed his face. Can't have yin without the yang, yeah? (I call him a rival but I swear to god he's a besty)

But really, though, how are you? Is this really the path you want to walk with me?

Remember, I'm not a mod. There's no implication other than getting embroiled in an ever-lasting contest of shittalk. I'm game. Fuck, dude, I live for it. I just want you to know what you're stepping into.

Last edited:
Bleeding insecurity. Poor kid got dropped on his head

SO MANY TIMES

you should see the shape of this thing

So I see that you're a benzo-freak. Why is that?

I liked Xanax myself. It was because I struggled with emotions. Couldn't go from sad to happy without hitting extreme highs and lows that put me in states impossible to regulate.

I imagine you're in a similar position. Good luck.

[EDIT: You guys, I'm heartbroken. I really need Viz (that's what I think of him as because I can't say his handle, man) to respond tonight because the weekend's almost over with. If you don't say something now, dude, I'm gonna have to live with the karmic realization that whatever you DO say gets left unchallenged until I have a chance to see it.

Don't do me like that, dude. I wanna play too.]

[EDIT2: OKAY. OKAY DUDE, IM SORRY

I realize it's not a level playing field

So here's what's gonna happen-- I'm gonna take a bubbler, a fat ass sack of strawnanna kush and an even fatter sack of 20x salvia extract, yeah?

I'm gonna go on my back deck and either gaze at infinity signs or talk to astral elves, you can't really predict the course of events.... but hey, when I come back? I'm gonna be fuckin' out of it, dude. You'll have a level shot of putting me in my place like Egzoset does on occasion.]

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Imagine being that dude

Yeah? Tell us about it.

What'cha see?

"When I die? Fuck it, I wanna go to Hell cuz I'm a piece of shit; it ain't hard to fuckin' tell.... It don't make sense goin' to Heaven with the goodie-goodies dressed in white-- I like black Timb's, and black hoodies; y'all done probably had me on some real strict shit... no sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked..."