YOUVE GOT MUZIK! - Version 2.0!! - Nov. 29 - The Asylum - Springfield ,Mass

synergypro

Bluelighter
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!

November 29 -Synergy presents

YOUVE GOT MUZIK VERSION 2.0!!!

muzik2.jpg

***Hip Hop Legends*** Live on Stage
2 Live Crew (Miami Florida) That’s right the most controversial hip hop group to ever exist will be in Springfield Mass at the Asylum for this special event sure to go down in the history books. Best known for their hit songs “Me So Horny” , “We want some Pussy”,and "C'mon babe" . The 2 Live Crew will be performing many of their #1 hits LIVE on STAGE . We are bringing you back in the day when the raunchy sounds of miami bass and x-rated lyrics caused an uproar in the media and ruled the airwaves.Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime performance.

Musical Style: X - Rated Hip Hop / Miami Bass

Chris Liberator (Stay up forever , London UK )
FINALLY!!! The global Legend comes to Asylum. Making his long awaited first appearance chris will bring the crowd to unbelievable levels of energy. He defined the genre known as "acid techno" and has rocked countless festivals and massives all over the globe. In addition to an endless world tour Chris produces hit after hit as well as owns and runs labels such as Cluster, stay up forever and many others.
Musical Style: Acid Techno
Weblink: www.chrisliberator.com

Donald Glaude - (Moonshine / mixed live-Seattle Wash.)
** Record Release Party for "Mixed live @ Gallery London UK 2nd session"
We are proud to present the most energetic man in techno. Donald has become a global headliner due to his flawless mixing, superb funky track selection and by having the most intense stage presence in the industry. Dropping tricks on the decks as well as hyping up the crowd to a rediculous frenzy and even is known for taking his performance into the crowd. The only way we thought possible to top the vibe we had at our last event is to bring out this man!

Music style : Funky Techno Muzik!
Weblink : www.djdonaldglaude.com

Keoki (Onelove , NYC)
The Most controversial Dj in the circuit , keoki has been a phenomena since the early days of techno. Having gathered a reputation for outrageous antics, there is still no confusion on this legends track selection and ability to move the masses . Keoki’s legacy and stature were recently solidified by the portrayal of his part in the nationally released movie “Party Monster" out at a theater near you.Keoki is also Celebrating his long awaited new cd release entilted "KeokiClash" on cleopatra records.

Musical Style: KEOKICLASH
Weblink: www.djkeoki.com

Miss Lisa (Topaz Rec, California)
One of the shinning stars from out last event, is returning for her encore performance. After seeing the reaction from the crowd at version 1.0 we had to have this sensation back for more! Making another stop at asylum for her release of the remix of linkin park's anthem "crawling" as well as her cd "MAgnetism" available at stores everywhere! If you missed her last time , do not sleep on this one!

Musical Style: Pounding Progressive House
Weblink www.djmisslisa.com

Rob Gee
(Natas, New Jersey)
The undisputed #1 Hardcore DJ in the United States. Gee has worked with world renowned groups like Biohazard making original music as well as his own band NATAS. Rob’s crowd interaction , stage presence and head pounding sets can closely resemble a recent military tactic...."shock and awe!!!"

Musical Style: The Hardest of Hardcore
Weblink www.adamrecordings.com

PLEASUREHEAD (Topaz Records, SOE) NYC
** Record Release Party for "The Final Countdown"
Pleasurehead has developed into a staple in the National dj circuit. Pleasurehead's exponential growth has earned him a coveted spot winning the musical hearts and mind of Trance addicts across the entire Globe. "The Perculator's" latest accomplishment was completing his first original track, "The Final Countdown" which is featured on Topaz Recs newest compilation CD "Back to the 80's Part 2" available now. Remember PLEASUREHEAD = TRANCE PERCULATION!

Music Style: Deep Bass TRANCE to make you DANCE
Weblink: www.pleasurehead.com

Venom (EMG, Volume, Rhode Island) With turntable skills that compare with the most elite in the world and a record box full of the hardest booty anthems. Venom is a welcome addition to any lineup. A true New England treasure, we welcome him back to version 2.0 after a stunning insanely hard first appearance at version 1.0 that made us dying to have him back.

Musical Style: Booty House
Weblink: www.eastmusicgroup.com

Pish Posh aka DJ Wally
(New York City)
Back in Springfield for the first time in almost a full year is one of the most respected and accomplished DnB DJs in our scene. True Jungle heads raise your lighters in respect for the one they call Pish Posh.

Musical Style: Devistating Drum N Bass
Weblink: www.djwallypishposh.com

Reid Speed (Breakbeat Science, Los Angeles, CA)
One of the most sought after Drum n Bass DJs in the country Reid has taken her career to amazing levels by securing herself as dj on hit show "The Jamie kennedy Experiment". We welcome here return to the northeast with anticipation of the energy only she can bring to the decks. Reid will also be celebrating her new cd release "life after Dark" on breakbeat science recordings.

Weblink: www.reidspeed.com
Musical Style: Energetic Drum n Bass / 2 step

HAVOK Synergy / djHavok.com

GIL-T
truecrew.com

TOMMIE GUNN Tommiegunn.com

DIRTY OL' FRANK Volumeproductions.com

TODD BUCKLER - COK

JEN MAS Adamrecordings.com

SHY shyproductions.com

BREAKADAWN
Operation Breakbeat

PRIME - Bassconnection

PROPHET / SOMA Digital Ent./Audiophile

BIZZO - Raversonly.com 12-1

RICHIE NEALE - Filthy rich

LOXIAS - 209 /usraves.com

SPLASH - www.turnagainheights.com

WIT? - raversonly.com

QUEST
- bjp / illusionproductions.com

JOHN BAS - EC multimedia

CER - topaz

HOW HARD
- vers. groove

PARALLAX
- Parallaxsounds.com

KELEE - VIPRecords.com

DOOLIX - Pure

FREAK
- trauma

BLOWOUT - NSF

WWW.SYNERGYNYC.NET

WWW.YOUVEGOTMUZIK.COM

The asylum - 1592 main st , springfield Mass.

must bring valid id 16 +

Advance Tickets : $25 in advance until oct.11 @ www.spinfoil.com
$30 after / more at door

WWW.SPINFOIL.COM

OUTLETS:

CT: Spiritual Emporium 860-524-9719

MA:
Govoni's- 413-732-8042
Satellite 617-536-5482
Growroom 413-529-9296

RI:
Luna Sea 401-272-5862

NY:
Satellite 212-995-1744

NJ:
VIP Records

ALL BULLMOOSE LOCATIONS www.bullmoose.com

The Muzik Experience

VJ ADD :::: WILDCHILD

One of the hottest new visual Jocks ADD will be putting on a show featuring mind bending animations, mesmerizing effects, multiple live video feeds of crowd and performers as well as a special never before seen choreographed show combining visuals, themed props and many interactive costumed performances featuring WILDCHILD. Travel difficulties made him miss the last muzik but he is definitely making up for it this event with a show that will be talked about for a long time to come.

Pounding Bass by shy productions Lasers by True Lasers

For all those travelling from out of state

HOTELS:

Howard Johnson 413-783-2111
Holiday Inn 413-781-0900
Sheraton 413-781-1010

keoki's got his own style of music? is he sober now?

lineup looks good, liberator, Glaude, Reid Speed, and Todd Buckler, hrm... i can see myself going

Hmmm, most people wait a year before having the sequel to a party... not a couple months. I don't know how I feel about that.

The only thing I am sure of, is that the lineup for Ver.1.0 didn't impress me, and neither does this one.

Well this is a pretty phat lineup and I will already be off school for the weekend so I might try to make it out to this one. I would really like to see Keoki, Miss Lisa and Reid speed. It is too far away to decide, hopefully things will work out.

this sounds like a chill party, but it is a little to far away to say whether or not i will be attending.

Awww Yah...Mike at Synergy Productions has done it again...kick ass line-up Mike you go boy!!! I'm really excited to see Miss Lisa again...I saw her for the first time at You've got Music Version 1.0 and I was blown away. I'm also a huge Donald Glaude Fan so I really can't wait for this party! :)

Mike did a really good job with the first one, I had lots of fun. I can't wait t see if he does it again!

*I'm sure he will :) *

Do not overpromote. Keep the discussion about this event only. Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmm glaude......

most likely be showing up with a few others. I was scared last night when I was asked "what time does the bus leave for springfield" thought I had the week wrong hehe....