YOUVE GOT MUZIK! - Version 2.0!! - Nov. 29 - The Asylum - Springfield ,Mass

I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is even thinking of attending this party to go and check out Chris Liberator. I had the extreme pleasure of seeing him at Soho Bar & Lounge in Montreal on Oct. 9th and it was a profound experience. He was one of the nicest people I've ever met and his set was killer, especially since he was spinning tech-house instead of his usual acid techno. Also, anyone into the U.K. acid techno sound should check out DJ Indica and Lady Melodie (Sweet Leaf Productions)from Montreal. Official live sets are available for download from http://www.montreal-raves.com. They also have the complete Liberator set from Oct. 11th in Montreal, as well as some older Dave the Drummer, Rowland the Bastard and Lab 4 sets.

Montreal makes all other cities look pale in comparision when it comes to the rave/after hours club scene. If you've never been to Montreal, go as soon as you can!! You will not regret it!!

P.L.U.R.,

ADRENALIN
WWW.ROUTE66PRODUCTION.COM

Last edited:
w00t w00t sorry to hear that! Get your energy and cashflow back up in gear :-D

gah Im so antsy cant wait to go must get MOVING!!!

Well..... I had a great time!!! And it seems my friends did aswell even this one whose first party it was and he didnt dance just kinda wandered and listened to the music enjoying it and all the crazy peoples like the ones he was with for instance heh.

Unfortunately I missed keoki's set I probably heard part of it but failed to realize who was spinning at the time and I only caught the tail end of Reid Speed's set who was just as good as I expected her to be =D sure I listened to Glaude but didnt realize it heh I was just bouncing around till 6am. =D

Suppose its time to go try and find the motivation to stand long enough to not fall down in the shower when im trying to get this Asylum Club Funk off me!

^^ heh you didn't *realize* it was Glaude? he only stopped the tracks every 2 minutes to scream and hype himself... I enjoy glaude's sets most of the time, but the guy needs to do less hyping and more mixing...

Other than that, Reid Speed spun a good set. Her mixing isn't that energetic but it's always very concise and thorough; she's very talented. 2Live who? Yeah, that sucked. Danced a bit to Venom's... familiar set. Not bad, just heard it all before. Got a chance to meet up with DJ Loxias after his set. That's a cool cat right there. Ehh, nothing too memorable. $40 @ the door *sigh*.

A few friends went to this and said it was a really bad time, terrible vibe, more crackheads than usual and finally made the decision not to go again. I wasnt there just figured id post for em hehe.

donald glaude and chris liberator? it was really that bad? they are like two of my favorite djs of all time. come on now:( All my friends bitched out i wanted to go.....

This party was awesome!! I can't believe no one has mentioned Miss Lisa?! She rocked the house! She is sooo good!!! I had a really great time at the Asylum for this party...actually it's one of the better events I've been to in a long time! Synergy throws quality events with kick ass line up's and will always have my support!!! :)

this party pretty much sucked. only a few good sets. the vibe wasn't the greatest either. oh well. definitely wasn't worth $30.