zoolu 10//feb 21-23//new orleans

rastafus said:
Does anybody know where I can download the Zoolu Allstars from?? I'm not finding anything on Kazaa.

zoolu allstars is the party name, your gonna have to look up the djs separately. And you'll have better luck finding them on soulseek (www.slsknet.org). Supposedly there is was the last palace party, so if thats true there will be no more zoolu

did anyone else see the guy beating his meat in the seats saturday night. haha what the fuck was he on? Monday night one of the security guys quit and he threw his shirt at my friend so he now is part of the event staff at the palace. i had a good time at zoolu more people shouldve shown up to show theyre support though.

awwwe it was my first party :) I'm ashamed of myself for loving it too ;)

The security woman even called me out on it as she was patting me down, "this must be your first party, you look like a hippy girl" lol daaaaaamn right! :)

post-28-1077756628.jpg

post-28-1077756707.jpg

i heard donnie came on the mic at the end of all stars and said it wont be the last party. probably just a publicity stunt like the time he was "selling" disco productions.

i was there sat night. had alotta fun. met alotta cool kids. ended up going on my own since none of my friends who i went to new orleans with are into this type of thing. everyone was so friendly and i wasnt alone for long. couldnt make it monday cuz we had to be back in indiana since my friends had class. if theres a zoolu next year, ill def make the trip down!

Yeah, he did come on at the very end and say "there will never be a last party at the Palace." Can somebody who knows this for sure please verify??? Also, when is the next party at the Palace??? Does anybody know what the WTUL Marathon 2004 on March 19 going to be like??

it was donnie, the guy who throws the party. I'd guess the next party is freakfest, probably in may sometime

"THERE WILL NEVER BE A LAST PARTY AT STATE PALACE MOTHERFUCKERS"

6.jpg

Bring on Freakfest 2004!

freakfest will be may 29th for whoever asked. no lineup released yet though. you can probably expect some kind of hip hop though, there usually is. the bassbin twins, 2 live crew, and similar acts have been there in the past.

Ok, so when is the next "rave" at the Palace?? Is ZooLu the best rave of the year??